Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108304 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2235 on: December 06, 2010, 10:53:35 pm »

Seriouly, 3rd page?

This is making me nervous...
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: December 07, 2010, 07:26:03 am »

Come on people pick up the slack. We got people waiting in the wings here. If there aren't any major moves left we should move on before the game goes into torpor. Christmas is around the corner and games traditionally slow down to a crawl at best at that time...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: December 07, 2010, 07:29:28 am »

Yeah, looks like it's time to move on to the next turn... though that would mean we would have no influence over the siege of Dordrath. Hmm...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: December 07, 2010, 07:47:51 am »

I could do flashbacks to the battle afterwards. But Iituem and Karne might still have something they want to do here. It'd be kinda unfair to just skip ahead without asking them first.

This is seriously dragging on, though. I wouldn't mind an update.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: December 07, 2010, 08:15:38 am »

I still think i`ll post something before the update.. Still, i`d like an update, i`m kinda out of power.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: December 07, 2010, 09:05:28 am »

Most gods are out of power now, half the players haven't responded in a long time (or their gods are sleeping) and there's 3-4 new players waiting to stir the pot. It just makes no sense to drag the turn out further for a couple players writing up what are really minor plots or simply conversations. Some stories (such as Shaq's teaching of blood magic) can easily be carried through to next turn and others can easily be conducted with a flashback. The flashback technique has already been used so there's no reason to continue using it as an established way to circumvent the game being stalled when players are busy. It doesn't take much for web-based games to stall and wither and I hate for it to happen before I could even get a chance to contribute.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: December 07, 2010, 11:11:52 am »

Yeah, I've got to stop holding up anyway.  Most of the stuff that can happen, can happen next turn or flashback.  I've used everything I need power to do this turn that I can do this turn anyway.

Go ahead and turn, I might get one more post in but it doesn't matter too much either way.

Again, really sorry about all of that.  I haven't meant to stall, I just really wanted to get some things done and haven't had any time these last couple of weeks.  =/

Turn!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: December 07, 2010, 11:54:11 am »

Alright. I'll start working on the update this weekend. I'm kind of busy this and next week, so it might take a week from that point on most.

It might also be done in a day, of course, but let's not count on that.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: December 07, 2010, 02:47:11 pm »

Yeah, I've got to stop holding up anyway.  Most of the stuff that can happen, can happen next turn or flashback.  I've used everything I need power to do this turn that I can do this turn anyway.

Go ahead and turn, I might get one more post in but it doesn't matter too much either way.

Again, really sorry about all of that.  I haven't meant to stall, I just really wanted to get some things done and haven't had any time these last couple of weeks.  =/

Turn!
This, pretty much.

I've been spending alot of time on the MSPA forums and that's detracting from what I'm doing here. Caesar do your thing. I'm going to check the play thread and if the conversation isn't done yet (which I don't think it is) I'll finish it up with DH's permission.

Don't forget to make Eowel mope about when idle, though! Him and Car are best friends who just basically "broke up" and so he's going to be pissy and whiny until the battle.

Also Khans minotaur is going to be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttch!!!!!!!!! to take down. WHY???????

EGDIT: And then there was a plot.

I'm setting this up so that I can continue next turn.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:50:44 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: December 07, 2010, 02:50:20 pm »

Meh, I don't have anything else to say than 'Amparos wasn't home last we checked, I suppose we could go over to his ship and wait for him to return' or something like that.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: December 07, 2010, 06:35:06 pm »

The only thing I have to say about the conversation in 'Heaven' is that it can be done after turn, and

'Amparos wasn't home last we checked, I suppose we could go over to his ship and wait for him to return'

pretty much sums up the other thing, and I am not aware to any other preceding events other than the war that has obviously been delayed for enough time to pass for reprecussions of actions to happen.

I'm probobly pushing something that is already underway. Please let us know, is Turn happening soon?

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: December 08, 2010, 10:42:03 am »

Please let us know, is Turn happening soon?

Alright. I'll start working on the update this weekend. I'm kind of busy this and next week, so it might take a week from that point on  at most.

It might also be done in a day, of course, but let's not count on that.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: December 12, 2010, 08:28:30 am »

Bumping for rememberance.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:57 am »

Summary done. Most likely continuing tomorrow.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: December 14, 2010, 11:55:37 am »

AWAKEN BUMP!

sorry couldn't resist....but anyways may i ask how far you have come?

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 193