Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108657 times)

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #1515 on: November 16, 2010, 06:57:59 pm »

I`ll post at least one post, too. I`m just lazy. (And i got carried away watching death note..) Expect bloodshed, as always.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: November 17, 2010, 04:36:20 am »

As for the chosen raiding party, I was actually planning on my own plot. But maybe I could integrate this somehow? Yeah, I think I can. Go ahead and post and I'll see if I can work it in somehow with Estriss figuring out Eowels secret.

I was planning on them making a surprise attack from the nearest river or so now that they have magic portals, and their leader making their way to the temple and attempting to burn it to the ground (naturally. It's not Amparos' temple). He could encounter Estriss/Eowel/both there.

EDIT: Wrote something, I'll let you decide if they reach the town now or in my next post.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:53:38 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: November 17, 2010, 10:48:21 am »

Too much OOC agreements might eliminate the originality of what happens ingame.

Might. It might also be a good thing.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: November 17, 2010, 10:55:57 am »

Yeah, I'm not planning on any more... planning. Just thought to ask Karne's permission first.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: November 17, 2010, 11:16:52 am »

The War God is watching over that raid.  :P

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: November 17, 2010, 01:57:58 pm »

You should probably spoiler the stuff on the weaponghosts and the Orb, to make it easier on the eyes.

Also, post incoming!
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: November 17, 2010, 02:02:34 pm »

As for the chosen raiding party, I was actually planning on my own plot. But maybe I could integrate this somehow? Yeah, I think I can. Go ahead and post and I'll see if I can work it in somehow with Estriss figuring out Eowels secret.

I was planning on them making a surprise attack from the nearest river or so now that they have magic portals, and their leader making their way to the temple and attempting to burn it to the ground (naturally. It's not Amparos' temple). He could encounter Estriss/Eowel/both there.

EDIT: Wrote something, I'll let you decide if they reach the town now or in my next post.

Well, Eowel is headed into the forest to find somewhere to train, so he won't be around during the beginning of the raze.

Still, are you prepared to have your chosen slaughtered by the ULTIMATE MARYGARY STU?!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 17, 2010, 02:04:23 pm »

I have no problem with that. I hope he has fun coming back home to find mutated raiders dragging everyone he knows off to slavery.

Though I do expect a looooooong battle with their leader.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: November 17, 2010, 02:09:21 pm »

How's Amparos going to react to Carmanthyre being pissed off? I can't imagine he'd be fine with Carmanthyre hunting down his Chosen...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 17, 2010, 02:13:35 pm »

Amparos has been utterly ignoring what's going on with the Chosen since he 'made' them. He's just seen them become better warriors, and gone back to sleeping in the bottom of the sea.

Though if you manage to somehow become a threat to all of the Chosen, then he might step in.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 17, 2010, 02:20:12 pm »

@Lordinquisitor: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

is currently the first thing that went through my mind as i read your post...so we now have Khorne...we have Tzeentch(either the Wanderer,Our Paradise God or one of the Magic Gods...) we have Slaaneesh (our God of Night...but we need NURGLE!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 17, 2010, 02:20:53 pm »

Guess who's been playing Bayonetta for the past couple days.  :P

Although, I imagine we can get really... creative with what we build up the Hierarchy with, since there's going to be as many as seven different gods pitching in.

Of course, Phera might not be too keen on what's going on with Amparos' chosen- since she doesn't know anything about him, she's inviting him on Kastheen's recommendation (Depending on the circumstances, the Minotaur and the Duties sent to find Khan might end up participating in the upcoming fight).  :P
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 17, 2010, 02:23:15 pm »

Yeah, i`m somewhat inspired by Khorne. Even though i try to be a bit more cheerful.  ;)

I also feel wronged not to be invited to heaven. Gnah. Time to create hell then; But i feel somewhat actless. Well, next turn i might build a nice fortress for all those who are a bit darker aligned.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: November 17, 2010, 02:26:04 pm »

Yeah, i`m somewhat inspired by Khorne. Even though i try to be a bit more cheerful.  ;)

I also feel wronged not to be invited to heaven. Gnah. Time to create hell then; But i run out of acts. Well, next turn i will build a nice fortress for all those who are a bit darker aligned.

Why would I invite you to heaven? You're one of the bad guys, after all.

While Khan's more about honor, distinction, and discipline, Rahisael's more about beating the crap out of dudes and taking their gold and women.  :P

ED: Well, to be fair, he's more about war for war's sake, but what better incentive is there than getting to beat the crap out of dudes and take their gold and women?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 02:28:20 pm by HailFire »

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 17, 2010, 02:34:11 pm »

But.. But.. Rahisael isn`t bad! He just likes war, a nice cup of blood and undead zombie abominations.  :(

Anyway i know exactly how i will retaliate. Phera won`t get an invitation to Rahisaels fortress either, bah.  :P

/It also just occured to me that fighting certain gods would be quite funny. Like waging war against the god of war or murdering the god of murder. I`m genuinely interested what would happen.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 193