Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Let's Play Digimon World - BLIND  (Read 15454 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Digimon World - BLIND
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 01:59:17 pm »

Excellent, keep it up, I used to play this a lot when I was a wee lad but never got anywhere in it.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 02:02:20 pm »

Same. My digimon always died or turned into the shit eating monster.

Er..that's how I remember it at least

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 06:16:12 pm »

I recently "acquired" the ability to play it and mine turned into a shit eating monster, probably cause it wasn't fat enough.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 07:14:14 pm »

I recently "acquired" the ability to play it and mine turned into a shit eating monster, probably cause it wasn't fat enough.
According to that guide posted by breadlocks before(which was a big help), it turns into Sukamon(I assume that's the shit-eater 'mon) if you fail to get it to a toilet too often.

Sorry about the lack of updates, been distracted.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 07:20:51 pm »

Fuck, despite being a rather short game and veeeeeery unintuitive at times (you need a goddamn guide to figure out how the hell you're supposed to digivolve to ultimate), I played this thing back then when I had my psone.

I only wish they actualy give you some info into how to properly digivolve. It gives you hints and stuff, but the proccess is rathe complex and even then has a good deal of randomness involved. It took me a week of planning to get the vampire ultimate guy. The only ultimate i could consistently get was andromon.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 07:22:53 pm »

Fuck, despite being a rather short game and veeeeeery unintuitive at times (you need a goddamn guide to figure out how the hell you're supposed to digivolve to ultimate), I played this thing back then when I had my psone.

I only wish they actualy give you some info into how to properly digivolve. It gives you hints and stuff, but the proccess is rathe complex and even then has a good deal of randomness involved. It took me a week of planning to get the vampire ultimate guy. The only ultimate i could consistently get was andromon.
You can't get the vampire dude :(

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 07:25:42 pm »

Really? I think I used gameshark to get it then, I'm pretty sure I played with him once. I think that planning was for devimon then, who's ot even an ultimate but really hard to get. I aways get them mixed up :C

I was happy with andromon though, he was badass.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 07:36:55 pm »

Myotismon? (he's both a vampire and Ultimate-level)
You can get that guy? You can get Devimon as well(who is not a vampire, and is a Champion)?

I'd prefer Angemon anyway. The Pimp Hand of Fate, yo.
Better yet, Angewomon :D.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 07:48:53 pm »

Myotismon? (he's both a vampire and Ultimate-level)
You can get that guy? You can get Devimon as well(who is not a vampire, and is a Champion)?

I'd prefer Angemon anyway. The Pimp Hand of Fate, yo.
Better yet, Angewomon :D.
Have you ever got him before?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 07:49:02 pm »

Cannonicly, Myotismon is Half-Ultimate Half-Mega. Rather unique.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 08:05:10 am »

Bumpmon

You haven't abandoned this have you?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 11:17:33 am »

Not really. But I haven't been playing much recently. I've also had some internet issues lately, which hasn't helped.

EDIT: In the meantime, here's a quick update.

Shortly after where we last left off, something incredible happens:

Yes!! Crack is digivolving! What's it going to digivolve into? Something kickass? Something that will kill all who come before it? After all the care and training I gave him, surely he won't become a giant, turd-eating ball of sli-

Sonofabitch!

It's Numemon, who is actually weaker than Gabumon, and actually does eat turds off the ground. Not only that, but we lost Blue Blaster as a finisher, and it was replaced by a move called Feces for Numemon.

I still have a save to about an hour(ingame) before the digivolve, so if anyone wants me to try to change it(I think discipline was a bit low), I can. Otherwise, I guess I can hope this pile of biological waste digivolves into something useful, like a pile of radioactive waste. Diginukes ftw.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 02:02:29 pm by Akura »

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 03:28:55 pm »

Awwww SHIT. Literally.

hexedmagica

• Bay Watcher
  • This headless lover of three
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 07:41:04 pm »

It could be worse. It could be the one that actually looksl ike a shit.
They started to collide~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 05:21:09 pm »

Are we sticking with this puddle of sewage? Or should I savescum and try desperately to avert this monstrosity?

If it matters, Numemon has less HP than Gabumon, but the other stats seem unchanged, though it might be considered "weaker" than the norm, if stats increase when they digivolve.

Also, if Numemon eats only turds, then food might be a bit of a problem. Also, the extra meats we can buy from Palmon are Giant Meats, which give better hunger satisfaction, and probably more weight.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7