Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How do I equip a breastplate over my mail shirt?  (Read 2776 times)

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How do I equip a breastplate over my mail shirt?
« on: August 22, 2010, 03:12:02 pm »

So yeah, I'm playing as a human swordsman and I just sold all of my loot and bought a new sword, shield, and higher-quality bronze armor.  I was able to equip almost everything successfully.  However, I can equip either my bronze mail shirt or my bronze breastplate.  If I put on my mail shirt, it says I have nothing left to wear and removing the breastplate from my backpack leaves it in my hands.  Ditto for equipping the breastplate first.  How exactly do I wear both at the same time?
This fortress is turning into some kind of supervillain lair or something.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How do I equip a breastplate over my mail shirt?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 04:13:35 pm »

body slot have sizes for each layer in this case:50
a breastplate takes up:20 but it is shaped so you can only were one.
the mail shirt takes up:15

so you can where 2 mail shirts and a breastplate but only if you dont where any more stuff.

try takeing of your shirt,coat and so on.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How do I equip a breastplate over my mail shirt?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:06:13 am »

That worked, thanks.  I looked for coat, etc. at first and took those off, but I missed the <dog leather dress> he was wearing.
This fortress is turning into some kind of supervillain lair or something.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?