Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Still learning reaction modding  (Read 561 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Still learning reaction modding
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:44:24 am »

Greetings last topic was about turning stone into stnoe, now im trying to make a Brickmaker workshop the sole purpose is to make brick of a specific stone.

Why? I was tired of having a few block of useless stone because when the mason took is job he had x stone next to him instead of using stones at his workshop.

here is the reaction

Code: [Select]
reaction_brickmaker

[OBJECT:REACTION]

[REACTION:MAKEMARBLEBRICK]
[NAME:Make Marble Block]
[BUILDING:BRICKMAKER_WORKSHOP:NONE]
[REAGENT:A:1:BOULDER:NONE:NONE:NONE][REACTION_CLASS:MARBLEBRICK]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:MARBLE]
[SKILL:MASONRY]

I tried using block instead of bar but it didnt work anybody can point me to the right direction? im clueless.... i want to make the same block as if i would use the masonry
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Still learning reaction modding
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 11:45:54 am »

Try "BLOCKS" instead of "BLOCK".

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 11:58:00 am »

BAR is a bad idea, and you should probabaly just use INORGANIC:MARBLE for the reagent.

Oh and brick is just the wrong word for this. Bricks are blocks of fired clay, not any block of stone.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 12:00:00 pm »

about the brick i knew it in game they are still called blocks, its only for me so i know what i mod to dont get mixed with my newbiness and yeah i forgot the S wich make me.....<----- Newblet eh...

Thanks for the help :)
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 04:43:16 pm »

about the brick i knew it in game they are still called blocks, its only for me so i know what i mod to dont get mixed with my newbiness and yeah i forgot the S wich make me.....<----- Newblet eh...

Thanks for the help :)
don't blame ignorance on newbieness, it takes time to learn, I'm sure you'll figure it out.