Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Atomiser Weapons  (Read 909 times)

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile
Atomiser Weapons
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:12:23 am »

Is there any way to mod a weapon, be it an artifact or not, so that if it lands a blow it instantly removes the body part?

Also, is there a way to make it ignore certain things it hits? (eg destroys organs, ignores the skeleton
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Atomiser Weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:15:55 am »

1. You could make it obscenely powerful and only slash

2. You could make it slashing damage, it wouldn't break limbs as much.

But no guarantee on either, I tried that idea myself a week or two back.
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 08:01:21 pm »

And I forget, what's the weird loophole you use to put in items that can only be made as an artifact?
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 12:43:30 am »

And I forget, what's the weird loophole you use to put in items that can only be made as an artifact?
giving it to no civ
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.