Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Random Fanfic Generator  (Read 12008 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Fanfic Generator
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 11:17:59 am »

It's never Lupus

Probability of Lupus 2^12 and rising

It's NEVER lupus

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 11:21:42 am »

This fanfic is about The Virgin Mary going out for a night on the town with Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty).
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 12:13:10 pm »

This fanfic is about the cast of Monty Python and the Holy Grail as AI computers. //no comment
This fanfic is about LaBarbara Conrad (Futurama) fighting the Moon Men with super martial arts. Important to the plot: The Silver Millenium Crystal. //interesting...
This fanfic is about Yorick Brown (Y: The Last Man) seeing a movie with Cleopatra on Discworld. // a movie of a man and a painting of a woman watching a movie in a movie disc...
This fanfic is about Highfather (New Gods) fighting the cast of Calvin and Hobbes with the greatest heroes of all time. Important to the plot: Chemical X. //uhhh...

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 01:15:29 pm »

This fanfic is about The Headless Horseman (The Legend of Sleepy Hollow) fighting Nazis with psychic powers.

Yes.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:03 pm »

First one I get:

This fanfic is about the cast of Kodomo no Omocha/Kodocha mudrwrestling with the cast of Frasier. Ray Kowalski (Due South) rants about it continuously.

I havnt seen/read any of these but it sounds hilarious.

Also, mudrwrestling?
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 01:45:34 pm »

I love Seventh Sanctum.

This fanfic is about Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed) with super ninja skills Zippy (Rainbow). Andrew (Buffy) joins up.

Huh. I guess.

This fanfic is about The Ring (Lord of the Rings) fighting the cast of Day After Tomorrow with the power of friendship. Important to the plot: The Zohar.

The Ring just wants to be loovvvved!

This fanfic is about the cast of A Knight's Tale as bowmen.
So... Exactly the same as the movie, but with archery instead of jousting?

This fanfic is about The Narrator (Ellison's Invisible Man) fighting Cybermen with super weapons. Important to the plot: The Eye of Autochthon.

Fuck. Yes.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 02:25:59 pm »

This fanfic is about the cast of King Arthur in a racing contest with the cast of Romeo and Juliet. Important to the plot: An orbital mind control laser.
Is it just me, or does the addition of orbital lasers make even the most idiotic premise somehow awesome?

This fanfic is about Getafix (Asterix) fighting a cult with an army of clones.
It wasn't a cult, but didn't something like this happen in the "Asterix&Obelix versus Caesar" movie?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 02:35:52 pm »

If anyone writes one of these, you've got the go-ahead to post them in the Writers Guild.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 02:38:38 pm »

This fanfic is about the cast of King Arthur in a racing contest with the cast of Romeo and Juliet. Important to the plot: An orbital mind control laser.
Is it just me, or does the addition of orbital lasers make even the most idiotic premise somehow awesome?
anything that involves orbital laser strikes os better than the non-laser version.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 03:50:40 pm »

This fanfic is about Rusty the Emo Dalek (Doctor Who) fighting Hailey Nichol (The O.C.) with an army of clones. Important to the plot: The Sword of Omens.

EDIT: This sounds better This fanfic is about the cast of Dracula passing themselves off as the cast of Disgaea. Important to the plot: The One Ring.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 03:54:19 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 12:00:10 am »

This fanfic is about Arthur Dent (Hitchhiker's Guide) going out for a night on the town with Dorothy Parker. Sam Vimes (Discworld) rants about it continuously.

This fanfic is about the cast of Final Fantasy X fighting Cobra Commander with super-powerful Pokemon. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

This fanfic is about Grand Moff Tarkin (Star Wars) fighting witches with the power of friendship. Important to the plot: The Death Star. That one is Canon

Finally, the orbital laser

This fanfic is about the cast of Dante's Divine Comedy fighting the cast of Final Fantasy X-2 with an army of revolutionaries. Important to the plot: An orbital mind control laser.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 04:30:26 am »

Selected for WTF or awesome factor.
Though most were for the WTF factor.

This fanfic is about Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars) fighting Maggie Simpson (The Simpsons) with magical powers.

This fanfic is about the cast of Survivor going out for a night on the town with the cast of Daria. Richard II (Shakespeare) gets involved.

This fanfic is about the cast of Boondock Saints as queens.

This fanfic is about Karl 'Helo' Agathon (Battlestar Galactica 2004) falling in love with Scrat (Ice Age). The Shadow (The Shadow) helps out.

This fanfic is about the cast of Return of the Jedi as jailers.

This fanfic is about the cast of The Muppet Show fighting the cast of Narnia with magical powers.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 [2]