Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 913073 times)

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

Urist's ghost avatar = HIGHLY appropriate.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Jadesprite or Davesprite?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Yes.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MiRaClEs.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Shame on you elves for lacking the proper genes to produce a full, thick beard for yourselves :P

Sucks that most women find it ugly and a sign of poor hygene :-\

Anyway, here's that save I was uploading 11 hours ago. I got distracted by taking my friend to buy shoes for her late birthday present. We wasted much time.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5166
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Homestuck != elfdom.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

So is there an army of the disquiet undead roaming the fortress now?  Moreso than before, I mean

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Well, I'm not entirely sure how many were present before Failday, but there's at least 1 more; my ghost.

Unfortunately I can't open the copy I still had from before Failday. It's just crashing.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm not entirely sure how many were present before Failday, but there's at least 1 more; my ghost.

Unfortunately I can't open the copy I still had from before Failday. It's just crashing.

Fitting, as we did just reboot the universe.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diary of Mego, Chaos Crafter

How can I be here? Just a few moments ago, I was being torn apart by a skeletal elk. Now, I'm seeing the end of this fortress by water and ghosts from above.

This looks like Failcannon. But, wasn't Failcannon just a story, told to young dwarves so they wouldn't run off and start their own forts without the queen's permission? The layout, the chaos, the Vast Expletive welcoming visitors to the fortress... There is no mistaking it. This is Failcannon. This is Failday.

Oh crap. The universe is resetting, and I'm stuck here.

Oh CRAP.

Wait... Is that another one of them? I have to hope so. I have nothing to lose. I must return to Hellcannon and tell them what I have seen.

My Armok, it's full of stars!

(the rest of the page is ripped off)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Wouldn't really make sense for the entire universe to be reset, so much as vast devastation wiping out civiliation, leaving the universe almost entirely stagnant for several centuries, accounting for the terrain remaining identical, ignoring erosion, climatic differences and old settlements being ruined.
Thusly, Hellcannon is digging up the ruined last stand of Ura and Led, in the hopes of putting them down for good.

Sounds about right. :P

Well, two more migrants arrived, then kirby got scared to death by boozedwarf. The water is only creating pathing problems and sometimes someone will fall in the bedroom directly beneath the now-ruined control room, but walk out through the door. I should lock that door, heh.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:30:47 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile

I think I liked the Battlefailed saga more when it was just a bunch of forts that fail hilariously.
Right now though the story is starting to remind me of that SomethingAwful succession fort, Syrup-something.

You know, the one with pants-on-head-retarded plot with timetravel, evil corporations out to destroy the world and so on?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I agree, really. It's nuts.

Syrupleaf, actually. Never read it all.

Welp. Deathsword drowned in that room shortly after I posted that and locked the door. Then Catalyst was scared to death by DuckThatQuacks' second ghost; This one murderous. No way to figure out which one is older at the moment... Fortress is going downhill at this point, and very soon the fortress will be abandoned by the living and Ura will march on the dead. They will be prepared though.
I make Spellcrafts!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Syrupleaf is awesome! Definitely worth reading all the way!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 189