Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 929032 times)

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
  • Plush rumps as for as the eye can see
    • View Profile

Can I have one? I want the axedwarf!
I probably won't be the 13th player with the Curse of Failcannon likely hanging in the air like a particularly pungent dog fart

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

The starting 7 look like this:

Mego - Expedition Leader, Miner
Aussie
Urist Imiknorris - Mason
(4 others)

Claim a profession you want. I'll probably use 2 miners, a woodcutter, a mason, a cook/butcher, an axedwarf, and a farmer. Suggestions to modifications to the starting 7 are also appreciated.

I want to be broker, architect and manager if possible.  The perfect place for scheming - right under the Expedition Leader's nose...

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I call the other miner! Call him The Master!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Aussie
Urist Imiknorris - Mason
Deathsword
gamewizardinnc - Axedwarf
The Master - Miner
(1 other)

Claim a profession you want. I'll probably use 2 miners, a woodcutter, a mason, a cook/butcher, an axedwarf, and a farmer. Suggestions to modifications to the starting 7 are also appreciated.

I forgot about Deathsword. Since he'll be the first overseer, he deserves a spot in the starting 7. Aussie, you need to be a useful starting profession first. How about miner? You could dig us to Hell!

Sniped: Sorry, The Master took the other miner.

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, depending on where we embark (Which is almost guaranteed to be a horrifying, frozen biome), I'm going to be the first to die? Kickass.
I probably won't be the 13th player with the Curse of Failcannon likely hanging in the air like a particularly pungent dog fart

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aussie
Urist Imiknorris - Mason
Deathsword
The Master - Miner
(1 other)

I forgot about Deathsword. Since he'll be the first overseer, he deserves a spot in the starting 7. Aussie, you need to be a useful starting profession first. How about miner? You could dig us to Hell!

Sniped: Sorry, The Master took the other miner.

Alright, I'll take the mason then

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Aussie: That's me.

gamewizard, that raises a good question - what kind of horrifying site should we embark in?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sweet I'm contributing for once! I think either hot, mountainous or Freezing Glacier. Or do both. With a volcano.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

No matter where Battlefailed 3 starts, it will become a devastating blight on the world.  I think it should be based on a volcano.  Then it can become every villain's lair, at the same time.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was actually planning on embarking near where Battlefailed and Failcannon would be in Eric's regen of Aluorna, but I could choose somewhere else if you guys would like.

The originally-planned embark site:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure that Aluorna has a volcano.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:52:41 pm by Mego »

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mego that site's a little too clam for battlefailed. It needs to be at least Horrifying. You know like the last two.

We'll make an artificial volcano.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: FailCannon: Still Alive (somehow) (Succession: Battlefailed II)
« Reply #2606 on: November 06, 2011, 10:57:46 pm »

So, gentledwarfs, we have a problem.

Boozedwarf has just killed Scaraban, and I simply can't find his name on the slab list to stop the murders.
...Damn it
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take the cook/butcher, then.  And that region's far to happy and peaceful.  It sounds like a pleasant childhood story would take place there, not a fortress of unimaginable dwarven torment and horror

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scaraban that won't be much of a problem as we already pulled the "Faillever". And if by some ungodly force FailCannon pulls through, I'm not sure what we'll do.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aussie - Cook/Butcher
Urist Imiknorris - Mason
Deathsword
The Master - Miner
(1 other)

Remaining professions: Axedwarf, Woodcutter.

I'll look at finding a more horrifying site, then. The regen didn't preserve what sites had what surroundings.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 189