Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 929791 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
Re: FailCannon: A Year of Terrible Things (Succession: Battlefailed II)
« Reply #1890 on: September 17, 2011, 09:26:11 pm »

Don't worry.  He ain't a Vizzini Gambiter for nuthin'

Then how did i survive most of my initial dwarfing WELL away from all the !!Fun!! going on?  8)

You just watch.  First I'll become popular, then become the mayor, then i'll be having people beaten to death for ignoring my production orders.  Genius!

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: September 18, 2011, 07:52:39 am »

Darvi... let me explain it to you. It is hard, but you are...the luckiest, meanest SOB in this fortress. You finished your nap, then waltzed to your room, and then walled the stairs, this time in the correct side. I awarded your brave (¿?) action with dis-entombing you. Also, you salvaged your room.
So, correction, we lost everything to Darvi's room.

The works in the lake-drilling are currently paralyzed, because I'm more focused in building the power infrastructure (windmills) and gathering wood from where is available. I'll try to reclaim the forges thought, the beast seems content with milling around in our food stockpiles.
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:48 am »

What kinda beast is it anyway?

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: September 18, 2011, 08:00:03 am »

WOW! You're fast!
It's an old guest of us, a green glass quadruped or something alike. I first noticed it in the main stairs. It just teleported there, I spent an entire hour searching for a possible entrance, but I found nothing. I walled up the stairs, and called it a draw.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: September 18, 2011, 08:03:54 am »

Green glass? Should be easy enough to kill I think. Get Mormota to pick at it and it should be done for.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: September 18, 2011, 08:26:48 am »

I'm more focused in building the power infrastructure (windmills)
Are you talking about the group of windmills that is connected to the Project? If so, please destroy the orthoclase gear assembly that is marked by a notification to disconnect the lower pumps and free up power.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: September 18, 2011, 09:33:16 am »

I'm surprised FailCannon doesn't have an oversized Water Reactor somewhere.  Wind Power's for humans and elves!  Real dwarves pervert the laws of thermodynamics to kill things with magma!

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: September 18, 2011, 09:43:43 am »

I was thinking of building an Slime reactor, given that the slime ocean is flooding everything below it's z-level.
Actually, dariush, the source of the water that flooded the old magma forges is the ocean of slime xD

I'm more focused in building the power infrastructure (windmills)
Are you talking about the group of windmills that is connected to the Project? If so, please destroy the orthoclase gear assembly that is marked by a notification to disconnect the lower pumps and free up power.

Mhhh... that gear assembly, as far as I can tell, power the failpump and the beach washer. I'm not taking it out.

Also, the pumps that you were building over the sea, the topmost ones... are deconstructing themselves?
I suspect treason!!

Migrants! Two brave souls, that, disregarding the danger, the odour, and the bizarrearchitecture, just approached the fortress. A crafter, who insisted in being called "arcangelsd", to the suspicions of his ranger companion, who assured that he responded to the name of Fikod just before crossing the bridge to the fortress.
The ranger itself hasn't told its name yet...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 11:59:04 am by arcangelsd »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: September 18, 2011, 11:59:37 am »

It looks like the game allows to build pumps that are only supported by blueprints for other pumps, but after they are actually constructed, they are autodeconstructed. :(

Could you please suspend all the pumps except the ones adjacent to the gear assemblies/constructed pumps and gradually unsuspend them as the construction progresses? Preeeetty please? :)

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: September 18, 2011, 12:07:30 pm »

Okay!
MIGRANTS!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: September 18, 2011, 12:11:34 pm »

Effing finally! Anything good?

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: September 18, 2011, 12:19:05 pm »

Migrants! Two brave souls, that, disregarding the danger, the odour, and the bizarrearchitecture, just approached the fortress. A crafter, who insisted in being called "arcangelsd", to the suspicions of his ranger companion, who assured that he responded to the name of Fikod just before crossing the bridge to the fortress.
The ranger itself hasn't told its name yet...

Also, Aussie is one step closer into becoming the mayor of this. Catalyist is currently being pincushioned by a bunch of suspiciously good positioned kobold archers. That are using STEEL arrows. Good move Aussie. Good move.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: September 18, 2011, 12:21:00 pm »

I always suspected that the guy was a traitor.

But it doesn't matter, since I have 8 levels in leadership. I shall lead us to... victory? Prosperity? Glory?

Nah, this is Failcannon, only doom awaits people here. Sorry, I meant DOOM.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: September 18, 2011, 01:20:02 pm »

An unclaimed dwarf?  May I humbly request it for myself?  Gizogin, with the profession of Battlemage.
EDIT:  Wait, male or female?  It doesn't matter to me, but you didn't say, and I would like to know.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:21:56 pm by Gizogin »
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: September 18, 2011, 01:28:44 pm »

An unclaimed dwarf?  May I humbly request it for myself?  Gizogin, with the profession of Battlemage.
EDIT:  Wait, male or female?  It doesn't matter to me, but you didn't say, and I would like to know.

Male. He has a good share of experience with crossbows, so battlemage is.. fitting.

FAILCANNON PRESS

We got some news: Catalyst survived its assasination attempts, an is currently resting on her bedroom.
On other news, the silent ranger just told us his name: Gizogin, and claims to be a battlemage. Whatever.
Another two Foul Beast of the Horryfing Within have appeared in the main stairs: A snail and a crab. They are currently dancing in a room near the ocean of Slime.
Fun facts of today: it seems that the pumps only wil hold together if we put it against any other constructed machinery, as our Merciless Avenger, Dariush IV, was theorizing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:52:36 pm by arcangelsd »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 189