Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: porting adventurer to a new world  (Read 628 times)

Dok Enkephalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
porting adventurer to a new world
« on: August 19, 2010, 07:46:14 pm »

I'm not bored with the adventurer yet, but the world is way too small. Is it possible to move an adventurer to another world, or expand the one it's in?

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
Re: porting adventurer to a new world
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 07:53:09 pm »

Sorry, but you can't do either. Just make a new world and new adventurer (Don't know if it will be an option in the future but it's unlikely, though we all wish for it).

Alas...'tis not meant to be. Thy wish shall remain but a fleeting dream...
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Dok Enkephalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:39 pm »

That sucks. My first world was a let-down; only about 15 quests and the age of myth was over, only 1 real nation to speak of and it's god was one of the megabeasts I took down; some creatures and plants never even appeared, and I had to sift through Legends to figure out where others might be hiding.

The one I just started doesn't just have megabeasts -- it has megabeast communities! My god is an actual deity that I can talk to anywhere (not that she replies), and there's about a dozen nations, and some areas where 5 of them are duking it out for the same territory. I just wish I could pull my most successful adventurer into it to see how he would fare.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:33:37 pm »

That sucks. My first world was a let-down; only about 15 quests and the age of myth was over, only 1 real nation to speak of and it's god was one of the megabeasts I took down; some creatures and plants never even appeared, and I had to sift through Legends to figure out where others might be hiding.

The one I just started doesn't just have megabeasts -- it has megabeast communities! My god is an actual deity that I can talk to anywhere (not that she replies), and there's about a dozen nations, and some areas where 5 of them are duking it out for the same territory. I just wish I could pull my most successful adventurer into it to see how he would fare.
[/quote well there is talk in dwarf script about uploading dwarfs and downloading them...
it wasn't talk about and it's pretty low on the to do list.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes