Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: Notable Games Archive  (Read 48058 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Notable games archive?
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2010, 12:45:39 am »

Aztec? >_>
Mebbeh?
Kill friendly?

Nah--I think Aztec ended up being lost by the town's obfuscating stupidity.  It was fun, though.  Kind of like Third Party.

What's Kill friendly?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2010, 05:35:39 am »

Aztec? >_>
Mebbeh?
Kill friendly?

Nah--I think Aztec ended up being lost by the town's obfuscating stupidity.  It was fun, though.  Kind of like Third Party.

What's Kill friendly?
Had lots of kills.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2010, 09:20:18 am »

How very... descriptive.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2010, 09:45:08 am »

How very... descriptive.
Rule 1. You as few words as

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2010, 10:00:34 am »

Three words only.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2010, 10:11:50 am »

Three words only.
Oh God no.

Not this again.

... Technically, this'll count.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2010, 10:14:45 am »

Really, if I'd ever consider playing mafia again, I'll probably only play it that way, much more entertaining for me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2010, 01:07:04 pm »

Quick question:

Web, do you remember which BM it was where both you and eduren were the ICs, and you also ended up being the scumteam?  I remember that being a really good game for both town and scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2010, 01:51:19 pm »

Wizard Duel Two was good.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2010, 02:19:15 pm »

I thiiiink... Beginner Mafia 2 or 3. It's where we stopped having IC players, due to how unfair it was. Though, it did teach people that you don't trust anybody ever because it'll screw you over.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2010, 02:21:56 pm »

I thiiiink... Beginner Mafia 2 or 3. It's where we stopped having IC players, due to how unfair it was. Though, it did teach people that you don't trust anybody ever because it'll screw you over.

Yeah, I loved that game :3  The town really rallied itself at the end, though, and I was on the edge of my seat ~

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2010, 02:41:29 pm »

I managed to kill the Cop first Night too, bussed my partner off quick (Day 2!), then won the game with a little WIFOM (I got the Doc lynched Day 3 and needed a reason why I was alive.) And some help from Apostolic. Man, without him, it would've been close.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2010, 08:34:02 pm »

I remember that one. It was Apostolic's first game and he really surprised us in the dead chat when he came out swinging.

It was BM3 by the way.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2010, 09:09:21 pm »

I remember that one. It was Apostolic's first game and he really surprised us in the dead chat when he came out swinging.

It was BM3 by the way.
He was really good, too. He had everything exactly right, and then he switched it and died for it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2010, 03:27:54 pm »

All right.  Unless you guys can think of anything else, I'm going to call this the definitive list for now and go get to work on building the archive.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21