Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2095506 times)

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #12525 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:24 pm »

@ Rolan7

IIRC, I saw a mod which adds combat terrain penalty back into the game, but I'm not sure if it will work with Ironman mode. It's a gameplay mod, after all.

Reminder that according to Johan, piracy is equivalent to pedophilia.

Can you give a link/pic to his statement?

Couldn't find the link, but here's a pic that was easily googled: http://imgur.com/lxJS5eW

It seems I slightly misremembered; rather than saying that piracy and pedophilia are the same, he said that pirates and pedophiles are the same.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12526 on: August 26, 2017, 12:35:08 pm »

If piracy equals pedophilia then call me the prophet Mohammed(pbuh).

I didn't know Mohammed was a pirate.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12527 on: August 26, 2017, 01:07:57 pm »

is pbuh really acceptable?

you can abbreviate it?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12528 on: August 26, 2017, 04:44:05 pm »

Using "pbuh" or other abbreviations is generally in bad taste, which fits the theme of the statement.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12529 on: August 26, 2017, 04:45:24 pm »

Well, you're not going to type it all all the time. I have never seen anyone complain about pbuh on r/islam at least. Although I guess the unicode version is cooler ﷺ.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12530 on: August 26, 2017, 05:13:22 pm »

hunh, my archpriest of romuva has replaced his barony tribe with a second temple.

bloody a
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #12531 on: August 28, 2017, 08:53:47 am »

What's this about there being no combat terrain penalty?

So far as I can tell it's still present in EUIV AND CKII.

I meant the penalty which affects combat width on different terrains, like there's a limited number of units which can engage in combat in woods/hills/mountains. Patch 1.9 removed the penalty to combat width, which made the game too easy for majors and too hard for minors (It's all IMHO, though). Combat terrain penalty you're talking about is a really weak one, while the combat width penalty affects combat pretty significantly. And the worst part is, the reason why they removed combat width penalty in the first place is because some people disliked that battles take too long, so they decided to remove the combat width penalty. Great fucking job, Paradox...

P.S: I'm about EU4 only, not CKII.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12532 on: August 28, 2017, 10:53:31 am »

Taking over Teneb's duties for today.

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12533 on: August 28, 2017, 11:20:48 am »

I think it sounds more and more like you won't be able to play as the Protectorate. :(
Love, scriver~

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12534 on: August 28, 2017, 11:21:59 am »

I am so looking forward to this expansion. <3
...just for the option for chinese custom chars and the ability to transfer to EU4 as a rival chinese empire.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12535 on: August 28, 2017, 11:37:19 am »

its unnscessary.

i dont think its needed, it causes more confusion in the east.

but maybe horse lords can be made better or more stable as a result?

_----_-------_

in my current game, we accidently took Germany from a theocratic duke.

the crusades did not trigger though.  saxony is whole, still controls a British county, and is slavic

bohemia is slowly eating away pannonia.  they lose it when the reigning preshymid dies, then slowly rip away more land for the next gen.

serbia is in slav hands again, but servia the duchy is independent do theyre all weak.

khazaria has formally released Rus the 3 county kingdom, and owns the rest.  im strong enough to barely lose to khazaria with a 13k stack while they also fight neo-khiva.

khiva owns western khiva and most of Turkestan. and is owned by the illustrious e_dyn1157.  but theyre huge and Muslim rn.  and fuedal iirc.

arabia deblobed, but most of those indies are in saudi arabia and isolated.  the african christians are nomming a few.  surprised they have survived, tbh.  they usually go down quick.  i blame an early independent egypt.

Hispania is nomming tye christians in maurterea.  all the way to tunis now.  though africa is still christian rn.

sweden owns northern scotland, and most of scandanavia.
PKs DF Mod!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12536 on: August 28, 2017, 12:43:54 pm »

I think it sounds more and more like you won't be able to play as the Protectorate. :(
I don't know where these screenshots came from:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
but it definitely seems like the Protectorate is unplayable.

However, it was confirmed that Taoism will be playable, and will apparently be the ideal way to play "tall" in CKII. (Taoist merchant republic when?)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12537 on: August 28, 2017, 04:15:11 pm »

as soon as you can recruit a gal or invite her tp court and marry her off and convert.

really, buying an actual peasant servant would be easier though. :(

the question is:. 'human bondage when?'
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:16:50 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12538 on: August 28, 2017, 07:21:00 pm »

as soon as you can recruit a gal or invite her tp court and marry her off and convert.

really, buying an actual peasant servant would be easier though. :(

the question is:. 'human bondage when?'
There's mods for that.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12539 on: August 29, 2017, 10:48:26 am »

I mean, technically. This is medieval times. 90% of Europe is slaves and I have absolutely no clue what the numbers are for the countries that allowed literal direct slavery but I'm sure it's not low.

And there's that event where you are gifted a slave eunuch. And eunuchs in general (I think).
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 1002