Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2090458 times)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #8445 on: July 18, 2015, 04:47:58 pm »

Remove all your mods then try...never heard of that issue before

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: July 18, 2015, 04:49:34 pm »

Ok, just bought Horsie Lords and can't play it because of a weird bug.

When I bring up the game launcher, it lists all my mods in the DLC column, and thus doesn't let me select DLC. So the game thinks I have NONE. Instead of y'know, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

HOW FIX?

And before you ask it doesn't let me tab over to the mods tab, and I tried verifying the game integrity already.
I have no idea if this will work or not, but try deleting (or moving elsewhere) all the mods. Other than that, I'd say re-install or search the paradox forums (I think the bug section doesn't require an account to see)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: July 18, 2015, 04:50:42 pm »

Yeah that's what I'm doing now.
Hopefully it works and is just some idiot thing from going cross versions.

If it doesn't work then my Steam is literally haunted.

YUP. LITERALLY HAUNTED.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:02:27 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: July 18, 2015, 05:05:29 pm »

Well I would guess there is some sort of folder/file mixup or something...you mentioned cross versions?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: July 18, 2015, 05:32:07 pm »

Well I would guess there is some sort of folder/file mixup or something...you mentioned cross versions?
Basically just that I had some mods from a few versions ago that I didn't remove and just let sit there. Shouldn't actually have done anything like this though.

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: July 18, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »

BFEL, uninstall the game and delete all folders left over. The game itself is pretty small, so it shouldn't be much bother.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: July 18, 2015, 11:07:33 pm »

Guys. You guys have to conquer Tunis.  The duchy's got like 5 or 6 counties, they're rich, and Kairwan has a huge amount of technology - close to maximum, actually.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: July 19, 2015, 12:03:00 am »

I just got my ass handed to me by the Sheik of Malta. I can't help but feel embarassed, even though my vassals all hate my craven cruel child king, who only has one county to his name.

I really need to change the succession law...I forgot how horrible gavelkind is.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: July 19, 2015, 12:24:34 am »

Sahara Desert confirmed for UFO crash site.  (its a very primitive UFO, even the Covenant think its medieval)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: July 19, 2015, 12:31:11 am »

I think there's also a bug where merchant republics can build trade posts wherever they want.

I'm kinda annoyed I can't play my After the End game due to all the bugs from the patch but whatever. It was to be expected.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: July 19, 2015, 02:18:06 am »

BFEL, uninstall the game and delete all folders left over. The game itself is pretty small, so it shouldn't be much bother.
This worked by the way. My first Nomad game ended already though, due to being ASSassinated.

Also moderately annoyed that all the places that get access to the Silk Road are places I don't play >.<
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:22:00 am by BFEL »

Indeed, I do this.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: July 19, 2015, 03:24:07 am »

This worked by the way. My first Nomad game ended already though, due to being ASSassinated.
I'm gonna guess this means you got smothered to death by booty.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: July 19, 2015, 03:55:22 am »

I think there's also a bug where merchant republics can build trade posts wherever they want.

I'm kinda annoyed I can't play my After the End game due to all the bugs from the patch but whatever. It was to be expected.

It seems like less a bug and more an oversight (still technically a bug I suppose)

The requirements simply state you must be a merchant republic with 50 gold and not over your trade limit.
The text states that it has to be a coastal or silk road province...so either the text is wrong and the mechanics are working as intended...or someone forgot to make the game check for silk road or coastal provinces

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: July 19, 2015, 04:17:40 am »

You're only supposed to build Trade Posts on the Silk Road or coasts. Previously landlocked provinces didn't even have a trade post tab, but I guess the SR or maybe Fort features meant that had to change. I guess they forgot to update the code in this regard.
Love, scriver~

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: July 19, 2015, 05:52:48 am »

Yeah that's what I'm doing now.
Hopefully it works and is just some idiot thing from going cross versions.

If it doesn't work then my Steam is literally haunted.

YUP. LITERALLY HAUNTED.
Same thing happened to me with Way of Life. I can't remember how I fixed it ATM.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1002