Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XIV - Game Over! Mafia win!  (Read 53300 times)

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XIV - Day 2 - No mercy
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2010, 04:14:40 pm »

yay! off to bed now, so i won't make an elaborate post.

webadict, you've been saying, from spectator, that you've had the two mafiosos pinned down for a while now. care to tell us who you suspect (if you weren't just kidding back then :p)? any other thoughts on the game thus far?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2010, 04:19:52 pm »

webadict, you've been saying, from spectator, that you've had the two mafiosos pinned down for a while now. care to tell us who you suspect (if you weren't just kidding back then :p)? any other thoughts on the game thus far?
Why, that's too easy. I'd rather that you tell me who they are.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2010, 04:23:54 pm »

Why, that's too easy. I'd rather that you tell me who they are.
Oh, and why you think it is those two.

Heck, let's hear everyone out on this. I just want to see what you guys have got. I mean, you should have some mental image of what the scum team is composed of, right?

...Right? Because, that'd be really bad if you didn't...

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2010, 04:39:52 pm »

BreadBocks, for reasons of last round.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2010, 04:48:05 pm »

BreadBocks, for reasons of last round.
That's only one, and it's not very descriptive. Tell me WHY. Reiterate. What is YOUR reasoning?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2010, 04:51:54 pm »

Afternoon, all. Sorry about missing two pages. I went asleep about half an hour before night ended. Only got the chance to catch up now. Seems I missed quite a bit.

Broody, I think the reason shibdib was lynched because they couldn't take the chance that a doctor would protect the important scumhunter, so they killed a town-sider who was of no notice whose vote could hammer a scum.

Zako, see above. The town mistakenly lynched a townie with a lust for my blood, and the scum took advantage of the confusion.

Webadict, welcome to the game!

USEC, going back a page to where you questioned Broody about why he didn't check for eclipse's vote, I think he was aware, which was why he thought he'd regret the vote.

Scatterbrain, I would say webadict could be hesitant to answer because of him getting Spartan's scum roll, but then why would Spartan have left if he'd gotten a scum roll? If I had to take a shot at why he left, it would be because he got townie, so left out of disappointment.

Eclipse, why are you lurking? Major Middle Finger of Suspicion here.

Diablous, so I don't end up half a day late like this again, what is the time cap for nights?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »

Scatterbrain, I would say webadict could be hesitant to answer because of him getting Spartan's scum roll, but then why would Spartan have left if he'd gotten a scum roll? If I had to take a shot at why he left, it would be because he got townie, so left out of disappointment.
Well, I don't want people to bandwagon behind me in case I'm wrong. It's unlikely that I'm wrong, but I don't want to have to dig through sheep-followers after I say who it is I think is scum. After I have some answers (You need one too, pal), I'll divulge my secrets.

And, unfortunately, I am not scum. I told Vector to make a scum drop out, but she just wouldn't allow for such. Perhaps next time, I can school some newbies, but not this time.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2010, 04:59:15 pm »

And, unfortunately, I am not scum. I told Vector to make a scum drop out, but she just wouldn't allow for such. Perhaps next time, I can school some newbies, but not this time.

I'm the town IC this time, sweetcheeks.  Bug me in the other game.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2010, 05:00:01 pm »

I'm the town IC this time, sweetcheeks.  Bug me in the other game.
Oh. Meh. I'm still not scum.

And don't call me sweetcheeks, doll.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2010, 05:00:27 pm »

Oh. Meh. I'm still not scum.

And don't call me sweetcheeks, doll.

Sure thing, daddy-o ~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2010, 05:01:13 pm »

Diablous, so I don't end up half a day late like this again, what is the time cap for nights?

It goes like this. The night ends after 48 hours, or when all night action(s) are sent to me, and I finished up flavor for them. Whichever comes first. Kinda forgot to mention the last part when the night started. Sorry about that.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2010, 05:02:07 pm »

Just realized that I misread the post. Breadbock was still going to be lynched at that time. Sorry everybody.

Eclipsetail would be my vote for one of the scum. He's barely posted, lurked, and never seems to even try to explain his actions. I'll bet he'll bandwagon on whoever Webaddict votes for.

Nobody else seems to leap out at me with scumminess at the moment, give me till tomorrow and I'll find something about everyone else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2010, 05:04:28 pm »

Eclipsetail would be my vote for one of the scum. He's barely posted, lurked, and never seems to even try to explain his actions. I'll bet he'll bandwagon on whoever Webaddict votes for.
If I voted for scum, and he was scum, why would he bandwagon on my target? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, now does it?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2010, 05:04:44 pm »

If I voted for scum, and he was scum, why would he bandwagon on my target? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, now does it?
EDIT: Also, that's only one person.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2010, 05:16:55 pm »

EDIT: Also, that's only one person.
Might not be sure on the second scum, or could be hiding his guess so that the leftover(s) scum wouldn't think he knew/suspected strongly who the other(s) scum were.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27