Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XIV - Game Over! Mafia win!  (Read 53340 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XIV - Day 1- It begins
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2010, 02:03:42 pm »

I was pointing out Zath's opposition to the recent day extension.  :-\
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2010, 02:05:14 pm »

oh, just one

[...]
hmm - i didn't look at the timestamps; i guess not being on at the same time as everyone else blurs my perception of things. but i feel my point still stands; maybe not lurking technically, but when he has showed his face his posts have been of very little content and of even less consequence; save to drop on a not-yet-condemned breadbocks, and whilst doing no digging to follow up on his suspicions. which, when i pointed this out to him, he tried this on.

And ok, breadbocks, what are you thinking of the game so far?

which is just a token show at scumhunting. that's what his game has been so far - token showing up, token voting and token cover-ups for when he realises he has screwed-up (twice now, first for day shortening, now for lack of scumhunting). the bare minimum. he has kept in the background and come up with flimsy reasons and motives for his actions. i smell scum.
[...]
[Fail grammar understanding] No quite sure id this is at me or eclipse. Clarify please?[/fail grammar understanding]

this was directed at eclipsetail.

also, breadbocks - he opposed it, but then changed his mind. that was a while back now.

(edited for a quotebox being in the wrong place)

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2010, 02:08:09 pm »

'twas here, in fact

In any case, since shibdib has rejoined and has to catch up, and the gambit (that NEVER WAS) is no loner in place, I withdraw my shorten request, though my vote remains on breadbocks for being too scummy and dumb to live.

yes i'm making the thread ugly i know i suck etc

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2010, 02:09:37 pm »

oh, just one

[...]
hmm - i didn't look at the timestamps; i guess not being on at the same time as everyone else blurs my perception of things. but i feel my point still stands; maybe not lurking technically, but when he has showed his face his posts have been of very little content and of even less consequence; save to drop on a not-yet-condemned breadbocks, and whilst doing no digging to follow up on his suspicions. which, when i pointed this out to him, he tried this on.

And ok, breadbocks, what are you thinking of the game so far?

which is just a token show at scumhunting. that's what his game has been so far - token showing up, token voting and token cover-ups for when he realises he has screwed-up (twice now, first for day shortening, now for lack of scumhunting). the bare minimum. he has kept in the background and come up with flimsy reasons and motives for his actions. i smell scum.
[...]
[Fail grammar understanding] No quite sure id this is at me or eclipse. Clarify please?[/fail grammar understanding]

this was directed at eclipsetail.

also, breadbocks - he opposed it, but then changed his mind. that was a while back now.

(edited for a quotebox being in the wrong place)
[/quote]

wait, supported is then changed his mind. we must be on two different wavelengths here :p

(edited again cos effing quoteboxes)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2010, 02:11:20 pm »

Check the time stamp, August 24 was just yesterday, and if you don't believe me, read page 12. Top of his first post on the page.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2010, 02:13:05 pm »

Zathras is no longer trying to shorten the day, but he is opposing a Day Extension.

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2010, 02:13:13 pm »

i do believe you. but the time i'm reffering to is back on page 9. sorry if i didn't make mysself clear.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2010, 02:46:52 pm »

Votecount:
eclipsetail - {0}
Scatterbrain - {0}
USEC_OFFICER - {0}
shibdib - {0}
Zako - {0}
TheBroodyMoods - {0}
Spartan 117 - {2} - shibdib, USEC_OFFICER
breadbocks - {4} - Spartan 117, Zathras, TheBroodyMoods, Scatterbrain
Zathras - {3} - Zako, breadbocks, eclipsetail

Not voting

4 out of 4 extension requests heard. 1 opposistion heard. I'm essentially treating the opposition as a negative request, so you guys need to get another person to support the extension for it to pass.

Day ends in about 4 hours.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:24:31 pm by Diablous »
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2010, 03:22:10 pm »

I'm voting for Spartan 117, not Zako.

Answer to Zathras' question: Breadbock is the idiot. Whether Zako or Spartan 117 is scum? We'll have to find out. My guess would have to be Spartan 117. He should know better than to lurk like he's doing, or at least ask for a replacement. Besides that, I would have to wait for the first nightkill to make a better guess at who is scummate is.

Zako, could you elaborate on what patterns you are seeing? Or at least give me a link to the game so I can look at it myself.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2010, 03:24:01 pm »

My guess for the first nk, since it is eminent, is TheBroodyMoods. He seems to be doing the most unobtrusive scumhunting.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2010, 03:25:01 pm »

I'm voting for Spartan 117, not Zako.

Thank you. It's fixed now.
To be partly feline,

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2010, 04:11:25 pm »

Can some1 explain why bread is getting voted on? I've reread twice and cant find a good reason you guys bandwagoned him

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2010, 04:31:47 pm »

Can some1 explain why bread is getting voted on? I've reread twice and cant find a good reason you guys bandwagoned him

He voted himself first day, went into how he thought it would be a neat gambit to try and had some rather unfortunate remarks about how he would "like an excuse to use it." and that he sees "being scum as an excuse". That, and he provided little to nothing in way of defending himself from accusations.

I feel for him but I cant help but think he's either made a huge slip as scum or is just a bad-townie. Plus, lynching him has the potential to answer the most questions at this point: Zathras hounding after his blood and Zako trying to defend him. Depending on how he flips he may end up damning one of these two.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2010, 05:15:07 pm »

I don't care if I'm damned, I just want to find scum.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57577.0 is the thread which you want to look at USEC. I can't really point out the patterns here, its more of a gut feeling that i get when people vote for the idiot.

By the way, notice how Zathras' opposition is the only one keeping us from extending? This is scummy, and also looks scummy for USEC, eclipsetail, spartan and scatterbrain for not voting on the extention. Come on! VOTE!

He's a bad townie shibdib. If he was scum, he wouldn't draw attention to himself like that, but rather take advantage of the idiot like how Zathras has, by starting a bandwagon on him to get a town lynch. He even shortened to rush the vote to kill him, and thats real scummy for first day.

I've had enough of Spartan's lurking. Prod him please. We need his opinion NOW.

Just gathering my evidence, back soon.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2010, 05:20:49 pm »

I've had enough of Spartan's lurking. Prod him please. We need his opinion NOW.

Done. Also, day ends in about an hour. If you guys want an extension, better hurry up.
To be partly feline,

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27