Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Starting Builds and the Healthcare System  (Read 1517 times)

Tsarwash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Starting Builds and the Healthcare System
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 06:51:22 am »

My completely unskilled diasgnositian has been pretty good actually. he now has 700 xp, and has sucessfully sent seven or eight dwarves to the surgery table and back to battle. All my medical dwarves are mostly unskilled, no one has caught an infection yet or died in hospital.  My ambulance crew however.. shocking.. They just let badly injured dwarves crawl and drag themselves to the hospital.
On the left a cannon which shoots dwarf children into the sun, on the right, a massive pit full of magma charred dwarfs and elves.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 08:52:27 pm »

My completely unskilled diasgnositian has been pretty good actually. he now has 700 xp, and has sucessfully sent seven or eight dwarves to the surgery table and back to battle. All my medical dwarves are mostly unskilled, no one has caught an infection yet or died in hospital.  My ambulance crew however.. shocking.. They just let badly injured dwarves crawl and drag themselves to the hospital.

Same for me....
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 09:50:46 pm »

Healthcare?  Any dwarf stupid enough to get hurt in my fortress either walks it off or dies.  My legendary engraver knows how to suck it up. Even with 4 broken bones that refuse the heal, he just keeps smoothing that stone fast as ever.
Pages: 1 [2]