THE FINALS! WHO WILL WIN?

Missingno
- 0 (0%)
Arthur Dent
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 19, 2010, 03:24:11 am

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 80

Author Topic: Alligator kills T in a brutal scheme! IT'S THE FINALS. Missingno vs Arthur Dent  (Read 79825 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Alligator joins T's detective squad: Missingno vs Vimes.
« Reply #1125 on: September 08, 2010, 11:46:12 pm »

My t3 would be the planepacked glitch, the Fire Emblem mine glitch, missingno in no particular order.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1126 on: September 08, 2010, 11:48:11 pm »

The DF melting rain is definitely in my top glitches.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 08, 2010, 11:48:18 pm »

Vimes, just because I don't think a glitch should be rewarded.

Not just any glitch, but one of the best glitches ever. Definitely in my Top Five.

Vote Missingno.
What are the other four?

1) Zelda OoT : Swordless Link
2) Street Fighter 2 : Unintentional invention of linked combos
3) Final Fantasy 6 : Vanish/Doom
4) Pokemon Red/Blue : Missingno
5) Dwarf Fortress : Dwarfs don't know when they're on fire

With Dwarf Fortress bugs probably making up the rest of the Top Ten. There are just so many!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 09, 2010, 12:35:15 am »

Zelda: MM. Fierce Deity Glitch.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 09, 2010, 02:33:39 am »

Missingno corrupted my save, Vimes.

Spoiler: also, subject titles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 02:44:46 am by ToonyMan »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 09, 2010, 03:11:38 am »

JUST IN, VIMES RELEASES PA̓ͦ̚T̐͒͌ͨ́Cͥ̑̑͊̍͛Hͪ͆͂ͥ̆ A̰̘̅ͭͤ̽N͔̼̗̦̬̝̜͉̈́ͨD͚̺̼̞̤̞̦ͧͬ̉̆͗ ̖̖̭͎͉͓̆̆̀͊̀ͣͪ̊̒A̫̤̩͈̙ͮ͒R͖̘͙̲̺̪̼̱ͣͩ͌̓̔̚R̘͇̝̠͉͍ͣ͂̽͋̐̔ͩȆ̺͎ͬ͌͌͋ͥ̎̃S͉̻̰͕̼̙͑̂͆͋͆̔͆̃T͎̻ͬ̓̑ͯ͌̓ͫS̼̦͕̺̜͓ͥ͌̎̓́̂̓͐̊ M̵̴̍͋͛ͬ̆ͩͧͮ̿ͮͫ͜͜҉̻̺̝͎̗̱̞͕̫̫̻I̙̘̰̻͇͙̙͇̱ͬ͊̋̍ͦͩ͢͝S̶̓͋ͥͣ̍͊ͪ̃̋̚͟҉̸̸̰̦̙̺̯̮̝̻̞̟̳̳̳̘̖̣̭̼Ṣ̵̡̜̱̩̭̩̥̗͙͍ͣ̂̎́̅͑͌̎ͣ̿ͬ̃̓͋͂͐̚͟I̥̲͕̪̱͉͙͉͍̝̙̜͎̅̈͊̃̃ͨ̄̿̓̿̕͢͠ͅN̛͖̲̘͈͔̜̗̦͚͖̜͍̖͙̗̗̙̫̘̎̽̾͂ͧ̐̋̆͋̎ͦ̀̃͑ͤ̀͞G̴̵̴̢͂̔̊ͧ̆̌̓̃̆̈̌̃̚҉̹̫̗͓͎N͕̺̗̙͕̠̱͇̳ͪ̒̅́̈́ͯ̾̐̍̽ͨͭ́̓̃̊͒͘̕͡͡Oͭͬ̎ͮ͑͐́͒ͧ͠҉̯̳̮͚͠.͂̓̈̿̂̋ͪ͛̆͗̀͡҉̵͈̠̩̠͕̝͍̱̜̱̮̳͉̖

You were saying?

Who the hell is "Justin Vimes"?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 09, 2010, 05:54:21 am »

VIMES

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 09, 2010, 06:09:52 am »

Yeah, I'm changing my vote to Vimes. I don't know what I was thinking.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 09, 2010, 08:17:53 am »

Vimes. He is Kamina and Simon of Discworld. Missingno. is but a tiny glitch compared to his manliness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 09, 2010, 10:12:34 am »

This is tough, both hold very deal places in my heart. Vimes is one of, if not my most favorite Discworld characters; he arrested a Dragon, became a Duke, traveled through time to teach himself all he knows about Soldiering, and went temporarily insane and defeated a Great Old One while shouting a children's story as his battlecry. Missingno., however, inspired all sorts of cool ideas about postmodern games and incorporating glitches intentionally, which got me interested in Game Programming, which got me to frequent Forums, which inadvertently saw me migrate to this very forum and participate in this very discussion.

So I guess the only way to settle this is by Pokemon Duel!

A Wild MISSINGNO. appears!
Go, Commander Vimes!

Vimes used Monologue. He appeals to MISSINGNO.'s sensibilities!
It's not very effective...

MISSINGNO. used g̼̲͓̠̖̲̫͕͂̾̾ͮ̑͐̔͑͒͢͡l̄͗͗ͩ̍͊ͦͥ̃͞͏̣̝̘̖̬̹̥̝͎̪̬̳̜̖̫̖̦̀ͅi̫̼̞̰̯͉͈̩͇̗͎̹̰̳̿ͮ̃̃̐̔̀͜͠͡ͅt̨̧͓̦̻̙͎͈̰͓̜̘̒ͬͧ͢͞c̥̖͓̩͈̻̣̼̙͉̺̑ͤ̿ͩͥ̇ͤͯ̃ͭ̌͜͡ḩ̷̵̠̩̙̻̉ͪ͊̈̔͜͞.
Vimes has 999 Standard-Issue City Watch Helmets in his inventory! He collapses under the load! Movement is very difficult.

Vimes is Paralyzed.

MISSINGNO. used W͑̓̈́̎ͪater G̰̮u͕̜̝̻̍̽n̟̺̜̝ͨ̎!
Vimes is sodden and displeased.

Vimes used Shirk Resp̯͓̮͖̭͕ͅo̱̟͕̬n̬͕̰̙sibility. Sergent Colon, Captain Carrot, and Corporal Nobbs are now carrying the Helmets.
He is no longer Paralyzed!

MISSINGNO. used Ṣͮͭ̂ky Atta̽ͭck!
Cri̪̬̣t̹͉̫̩͌͐̓̿̐̐ͯi̦̝͊ͅcal Hit!

Vimes used Arrest: Assault with a Deadly Appendage!
You have captured the MISSINGNO. An entry has been added to your CRIMINALDEX.

M̩͕͚̲ͬ͗ͭͅI̮͇̺ͨS̥̟̝̆ͮͫͨ́Ṡ̫͚̙͈̄̏͒͛͂̆͞I̠̗͎̗̪̙ͧ̃̾̍ͨ̊̋Ṋ̵̱̻͓̖̉G̭͚̭͙̞̖̍͟N҉Ö̅͊͏̳͎͉.͏͇̤ͅ
͇̘̻̠̤̆ͩ͢ͅG̞͕͊͛LI̝̜̾́̓̓T̢̄ͯ̃C̪͚̳ͭ͐̋͜H̄̉ ͏͕͇̤͉P̵̲͍̈́̓ō̡͉̤͇̣̮̈́ͧ̒k̀̃ͧ͋̒e͖͇̹͓ͧ̌m̨̙̠̩̼̯̹̟̌̐̉̇o̤̙̺̲͙͇̝͌͋͜n̨̠̝͔̣̆̌̚
͕ͭH̰̲ͬ̒ͮ̿̚͞T̲͇̩͎̗:̜͎̗̞ͤ̄̏ ̸̲̭̥͔̼̱͖̒̀cͦ̉͆̀̌h̹̦̼ͬ̽̈̄̂
̛̬̱̩̌W̞͕̗̠̙̬̿͊̐T͈̜ͭ̇̒͞:̹̥̯͍͙̟̾̇ͥ͂ͩͭ̓͞ ̯ͬ̈́͝o͊͊͗̅̅͟n̟̼͎̼͎ͬ̃͡ ͈̟̝͘l̜͂̎̀ͥ̋́͋̀b̦ͬ

Ị̧͎͈̪̭̮̺͚ͬͯ͋̄̉̂̄̇̚̕͟͡Ȧ̴̷̶̲͉̭̙͔̣̬̬̓͂̇ͫ͛̂̇̉ͧͨI̡̱̱̤͚̰̱͕͔̲̜̮̞̖̹̯͊̊͗͟Àͧ͋̀͝͏̛̠̙̞̱̩̦̀͢M̶̯͚̳͓̱̥͍͙̞̦̟̜̖ͫͣͧͬ̉́ͨ͂̑̾̔ͨ͂͗̎͑ͩ͆͜ͅI̮͖̣̫͚̦͚̹̣̗̼͚̩̖ͨ̅͂ͯ̉ͥ̇ͧͤ͌̐̆ͦͦ̓̚͢͞S̴̻͔͙̥͓̿̏͑̂ͫ̃̾͒̊ͦ͜͝͠S̴̷̗̖͇̹̘ͩ̈̍̂̾̾ͧ̋̊̊͑ͮ̅͑͊ͦ̄ͬ̽́̕͟I̵̧ͮͥ̿ͫ̾̈́̊̾̐͒̔̋͢͏̨̯͕̻̬̥͍̺͚̭̭̘̭̮͕ͅŇ̵̢͔̯̲̤̘̞̙̯̗̀͗̎̎̅͑ͪ́̒ͧͣͣͯ̍G̡̢̽̄̈́̂ͬ̾̽̃͏͏̞̝̦͕͖N̨̠͕̜͕͕̫̗̫̟̰̦͈̯̈́ͪ̍ͮ̎̇̓͡͠Ǫ̡͖̟̖̺̯̲̭̤̻̞̦͙̲͈̫̾͛̅̈͆̄̔̕͝D̨̹͈͖͈̹͖̘͔̘ͩ͐̎̔̆ͣ͌ͯͧ̓ͪ̚͟͟ͅĄ̶̛͉̱̭̦̱̰͙ͩ̂ͣ̉͆̄̇ͯͦ̿͛̒̏ͣͤ̌͜G̛̉̈́̉̿ͬ̂̎̆͒̄͒̔ͤ͑ͦ̓҉̡͙͎͇͈̹̼̦̼̝̗̲̗̱̰̦͞͡ͅŐ̸̸̼͖̖̬̺̪̖̯̱͍̓͆̃̄ͯ̓̅ͮ͊ͮ̌̽͒̾́̚N̵͒̔͂ͬ̾ͫͣ̀ͮͥͦͫ͂́̈̄̄̂͏̢̺͍̟̤̯̟̬͙̙̜̘͈̮̰͕̲
̷̵͖̺̰͈̟̪̰͈̰̗̩͕̜͖̭̯͒̄̂̿̅̍ͪ̍̀͊́ͅͅI̸̭̗̠̠̤̘̣͍̗̟̮̟̙̥̪̋̋͒ͩ̆ͤ͆ͩͥ͐ͬ̎̓̂́̚͘Ã̵̛ͥ͗͐ͮͫ͑ͤ̽̽͑́̚̚͝҉͖͈̼̗͚̬͙͈̪̪̺̠̩͇̠ͅI̧̧̛̝̲̣̘̪̔̒̎̓̇̔ͯͣ͊ͤ́ͭ̑͒̐́A̷̴̯͇̥͎͚͓̠̟̮̬͎ͨ̒̆̒̓̅ͤ̾́ͯͅṂ̶̙̥̬̖̬̞̼̪͎͎̺̥̟ͭ̅͑͛̃̃͗͐̈́ͯ̈̑̿͛ͭ͠Ǐ͖͕͎̗̤͚̰̙̩̯̠̝͈̭̠ͦ͗ͯ̿̍͆ͯ̅ͪ̐ͣ̀͝ͅSͣ̿ͫ̓͌̏ͥ̂ͬ̑̂̋ͤ̂͂͏̴̦̫̺̪̩͙̝̯̻̼͢Ş̞̩͔̜̪͍̯͓̣̓̎̀ͯ͂͒ͬͪ͂ͭ̚͞ͅI̶̠̟͓̟͈̠̼͓̘̦̭̰̱̘̥̍ͦ̉̐ͧ̒ͦͧ̍̔̆̅̑̚̚̕ͅN̢͕̹̺̦̘̺̺̅̑̿ͣ̿͐ͤ̔̌ͣͭͩͩ̃ͨ́ͬ̐͂̕̕͟͡G̃̓͛̈͡͏̷̹̙̭̫͈̲͉̹͟Ň̽͋ͥ͏̶̛͕͎̻̪͉̘͎͍̤Ǫ̛̟̝̙̟̠̺͇ͮͨ͋̆͜͝D̴̘̳̣̯̫̥̼̘̭̃̋̽͒ͅĄ̸̴͉̗͖͈̫͇̺͖̣͎̲̻̱͊ͨ͋ͥ̂̑̾́͢G̅͋͂ͪͮͭ̊͌̃ͪ̑̾͂͊͢͟͏̢̣͖̹̙̞̙͉͇̫͍̣̻̰Ơ̵̥̠̙̺̼͎̼͚̱̻̳͍͖͖̱ͯ̂̅͋̉͊̀ͥͨ̔̆̓͊̍̓ͩ͋̂͜͡͝Ņ̋̈ͨ̉͛̏ͭ͊͛̐̅̏̀̀҉̻͙̞̝̲̪̠
̢̢̡̞͇͉̞͎͍͓̦̗̥̤̝͓̲̍̄̅̑ͮ͆̍̉̔̈́ͭ̉̉ͩͪ̊͂̓̕͞ͅͅI̸̸̢̹͙̪̝͚̲̝̳̽̒́͌ͨ̒ͨ̒̄ͭ̚ͅA͊́̎́͡͏̢̺̞ͅI̸̷̝̳̭̻̙͙̹̤̥̼̣͕͈̮͔̯̫͂̄͒ͥ͛ͮ́ͭ̔̏͑͑̾̊ͫ̽͑͠Ă̷̳̹̟̻͉͓̲̫̖̱̺̰̭̠̇̆ͤ͊ͬ̈ͯ̀̇͋̾͌̐͆̾ͪͬ͑́M̤̟̫͎̩̭̜̬͓̺̲͌̔ͭ̋ͤ̓̀ͮ̾ͬ͒͜͡͝͠͞I̶̡͔̳͕͍̙̮̠͔͈̠͕͉ͯ̔͐̍ͪͣ̋ͧͫ̊̂ͯͮ̇̀̕̕ͅS̷ͪͭ̒̓̒̚͏̢̳̖͈̺̗͇̲̰͔̪͈̟̜̝͚̙͕̩͔Š̩̯̯̦ͯ̃͑ͨ̆̓͑̐̐͟͠İ̡̗̥̟̹͖̤̹̲̺̩̱͓̖͈͚̥̣̻̾̓͘͠ͅN̨̢̨̟͍͔̮̜̤̟͚͙̗̞̙̬̻̭͕̎̓ͧ͂̓͊̆̈ͧ̈̍̀̚͟ͅͅĢ͖̙̬̺̥͕̓ͧ͂̑̅ͥ͌ͩͪͧ͂͂́̒ͣ̒ͦ͜N̑͗̔ͨ͐҉̴̤̥̝̙͢͝Ǫ̰̟̺̣̪͓̼̰̞̍͗ͤ̆̃Ḏ̸̡̤̱͓̺͖̙̖͓̇͌̄ͩ͛ͫ͌ͬ̈ͧ͌͜͜͢Ạ̴̹̺͍̞͚̜ͬͭͫͪ̃̊͗̉̕G̢͔̟̩͖̟̮ͥ̉̏ͬ̚͜O̸̱͚̪̜̙͈͎̘̒̌ͪ̾͊ͮ̿ͩ̆̊ͦͤ̕͜͡͝ͅN͍͉̘̼̩͎̣̯͕̖̘̗̘̲̫̬̉̃̃̏̍̈́ͬͦ̆̉̅̑̈́̀̒̾ͭ̕͟͠͝
̵̘̲̻̤͕̹̃ͨ͂ͧ̽̎̓ͯ̐͜͝I̷̙̗͕̳͔̠̥̰̹̮̣̫͙̙͈̩͚͊̐ͧ̌̓̑̆͒ͫ̄͆ͣ̊̌́̚͜͠A̶̸̞̼̮̲̱̱̱̭ͯ̉ͭ̚̕͠I̵͐̍̈́͆̒̉̈͝͏̴͈̗̻͎͖̱͍͙̤̲̳̩͖Ǎ̵͕̻͚͉͖̘͒ͩ͊̈̔ͨͨ͋ͮͪM̲̝͙͔̞̒ͯ̍ͪ̓͑͗ͭͯ̆͛͊͆̕͢Ī̶̟̥̞̖̲̩́̍͑͒͐ͧ̔̀͆ͤ͐͐͆ͪ͑̄̕͢͢S̀͊ͧ̐ͭ́̊҉̛̣͖̪̗̞̙̥͎̮̗ͅŞ̻̯ͨ̉̇̈̎̍̈ͬ͗̇̋͟͡ͅI̢̛͔̮͔̭̟̺̳̪̝̘͚̫ͩ̋͌̒ͧ͘͟͢Ņͣͫ̔́̇͐̄ͪ͐̔͛̽́́ͩ͟͠͠͏̯̫̹͓͖͓̳G̵̢̛̩̻͔̣̥̭̝̼͙͓̪̻͉̗̫̙̞͇̙ͤͬ̾ͥ͒͐͋̓ͫ̉̅ͧ̚͜͠N̵̤̦͕̹̝͚͓̟͔̫͎̖̤̪̝̻̥̽ͣͯ́̒̏̑ͦ̎̌ͦ̓͑ͧ͟͝͞͠Ơ̴͇͍̗̝̤͚͓̮̱̰̄̊ͤ͊ͭ̊͌ͣ͐̄ͨ̆͋ͪ̋̊ͪ̚͢͜D͚̤̥̝̜̼̤͉̜̗͔́ͤ͆̇̓̋̃ͦ̏̈́̔ͯ̿̽ͬ̋̕A͖͈̖͉̩̝̭͓̲̞̩̙̲ͣ͆ͦ̔͐̎̏̈ͤ̎̅ͪ̊͆̿̅̋͌̈̀͜͢ͅG̒ͣ̈͊̅͐̇͂͂̇ͨ͋͑͏̸̡̝͉̖̠̠̼̟̫͈̣͈͔̜͉̘Ọ̵̧̺̪͉̠̤̩̙̠̜͍͔̣̣̠̠̭̿̿ͮͫ̏ͥ͗̅̄̎ͩ́̀͜N̷̿̒̈́̌ͬ̂̾ͯͤ̊̅ͧ̐̑͌̔ͭ̚͞͏̫̹̬̺͖̼̪͙͖͇̙ͅͅ
̠̥͖͈͙̣͉̦̠̞͍͓̪͍̜ͨ̋̈ͧ͊̆ͬ̂̈́ͭ̉ͭ͒̔̍̾͠͡ͅI͌̾͌̈ͭ̆ͯ̍̈͑̾ͣ̉̃̃̕͏͔̬̘̻͎̳͔̮͓͚̤̪̜̤̬͖̻͕͡Ã̸̃̾̇̍͒̓ͤͬͣ͛̎̊ͥ͋҉҉̷̘͉̼̝̘I̶̻̮̣̠̖͚̦̟͈̲͙̣̻̘̣̠͍͕͊͗̾ͦ̂ͯ̾̏ͩ͒̒ͭ̋͐͢͞A͆͐̊ͮͬ̍ͣ̀̕͏̷͖̙̪͉M̴̨̧͍̤̬͓̻̤̹͚͈̫͎͗̌ͪͭ͐̍̈́͑̃ͯ͛̇͡ͅỊ̝̟̙͚͉͎͈͔̪̱̖̜̗̞͈̬̎̓ͧ́ͩ̋͑̍ͪ͂̕͜͞ͅŞ̼̫̩̟̫͍̙͒ͤ̅ͧ̉̐̈̾̀̕S̨̋͛ͮ͆ͬ͗̓͊̅̂̌͏̨̪̝͉͍̦̖I̧̼̝̣̖̖͚͇͓̯̞̪̗̝̠̬̺͚ͯͩ̑ͬ̓ͬ͑̈͐͋͒͗ͬ͒̾͡N̷̛͔̬̝̭͈̬̙̜̥̻̱̻̥̻͆ͭͣ̊ͭͭ̌͘͜G̵̙̱̮͕̥̙̳͕͌̿ͮ͋ͣ̑̚͘͠͡Ņͣ̔̃̔̅ͩ̋ͤ̽̊ͪ̿҉̝͚͓̗̯̠̬̻̯̘͍̣͖Oͦ̿̔͋̃͌ͫ͐͂ͩͥ͡҉͇͎̞̜͖́͝D̡ͬ̇̅̌̏ͦ̽̅͆ͦ̽̑̚͏̲̪̳̼̻̜̮͞Ä̛̠̫̬̦ͪͦ̄̊̕͡G̷ͩ̅ͧ́ͧ̏͐͏̴̵͈̫͍̘̝̦Ȯ̷̜̞̮̼̺̮̟͉͚͖͔̩̹̑ͩͦ͆̌͘N̶̡̨̨͉̖̻̝͎̳͂̀̐̓̄̉͐̌̔̊͒ͨͩͤ̚̕

...and then Discworld crashes and reboots from the beginning. MISSINGNO. wins!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 09, 2010, 10:14:29 am »

...and then Discworld crashes and reboots from the beginning.

The reboot already happened. No one really noticed except for the wizards and the Post Office.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1136 on: September 09, 2010, 11:06:14 am »

...and then Discworld crashes and reboots from the beginning.

The reboot already happened. No one really noticed except for the wizards and the Post Office.

Which just goes to show the essential identity between Discworld and the "real" world.
Anyway, yeah. The Discworld's generally either just crashed and rebootee, about to crash and reboot, or is in the process of crashing and/or rebooting. You have to remember, it's floating around on a turtle and a bunch of elephants, so it's not the most stable of worlds.

What I'm saying is that Missingno isn't all that serious to the diskworld. Vimes will arrest it for a breach of the peace-time continium and it'll be locked up in a lead-octiron cell in the university for a while.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 09, 2010, 03:35:28 pm »

Yeah, uh, my vote still is Vimes.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 09, 2010, 06:44:53 pm »

Minssingno, the tastiest glitch.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 09, 2010, 08:52:01 pm »

Well, if it crashed and Rebooted, would that mean the Librarian would be human again? and HEX would be just a normal computer?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 80