Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 54: Fancy Meeting You Here.]  (Read 66807 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 36: Chapter Two - The Town]
« Reply #705 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:10 am »

-Here, Dahling! A gift from aunt Elizabeth~!
Elizabeth gives the newcomer the Toothed Baton. Then, she moves toward the general store and tries to see who is inside through the windows.

Result: 4

Handing Jaume her toothy baton-stick thing, Elizabeth moves slowly towards the general store and peers through the large glass windows. It looks like the power is out, and she can't see anything inside, except for the first aisle of goods. Oooo, noodles!

Head towards the general store, and listen to the man in my head.

I forgot about him.  :o

Result: 3 + 1 (moonchild)

Cecilia slips towards the general store as well. She feels strangely invigorated by the rising moon. Strange. Perhaps what they did to her in the lab?...

She tries to catch what the voice is saying, but it is faint.

inform people of the living dude in the general store, and proceed with CAUTIONtm

Result: 2

Cassandra announces the presence of a live, fearful person inside the General Store. She then attempts to proceed with CAUTION and fails entirely, walking into a lamppost. She is thankfully unhurt.

May as well follow them to the general store. Any gas found is appropriated

Result: 4 + 1 (Waterborn)

Pierre feels stronger. Perhaps there is a water source nearby? He heads towards the General Store and stands outside the doors, expecting them to open. They do not. Perhaps the power is out. OR maybe the doors aren't automatic. He does see a container that looks like it could contain gasoline, but it is empty. Maybe there are more inside.

General store aswell, be prepared to enact justice on any twisted men

No Roll Necessary

Jane brandishes her spear warily, advancing to Pierre's side at the door.

- Thanks, auntie.
Accept the toothed baton, and put the hammer in my jeans pocket. Then follow the rest towards the general store.
I changed my mind about the teeth. It's still a blunt weapon, yeah, only a sharp one.

No Roll Necessary

Jaume gladly trades the baton for his hammer and follows the others.

Current Situation
All Except Cassandra

Standing outside the General Store. Elizabeth is by the window, attempting to peek in.

Cassandra

Rubbing her forehead in pain. She seems to hear the heartbeats of the others, but that could just be the blood rushing in her ears.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 37: Outside the General Store]
« Reply #706 on: September 06, 2010, 11:03:20 am »

Quietly walk into the store, try not to make any noises.
If I get the moonchild bonus here, it should be +3, right?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 06, 2010, 11:04:19 am »

Snicker quietly at the sight of the girl walking into lamppost. Then, enter the general store, and - depends on what's closer - try to calm the man or acquire bag of noodles.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 06, 2010, 11:06:05 am »

... I forgot entirely to nerf Cecilia's armor with stealth penalties. Jesus christ, now you are literally a ninja. This is what I get for being a Monty Hall style DM.

Yes. You get massive sneak bonuses.

Okay, waiting for the other four. Turn will probably run tomorrow morning for me, since Acanthoid is asleep by now.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 06, 2010, 11:08:36 am »

... I forgot entirely to nerf Cecilia's armor with stealth penalties. Jesus christ, now you are literally a ninja. This is what I get for being a Monty Hall style DM.

Yes. You get massive sneak bonuses.

Okay, waiting for the other four. Turn will probably run tomorrow morning for me, since Acanthoid is asleep by now.
8)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 06, 2010, 11:10:40 am »

Just so you know, I'm going to send a gigantic Jean Claude Van Damme to come and kill you. That's what happens to ninjas. Yeah.

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 06, 2010, 11:18:14 am »

Just so you know, I'm going to send a gigantic Jean Claude Van Damme to come and kill you. That's what happens to ninjas. Yeah.

:'(

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 06, 2010, 11:19:31 am »

Thankfully, that post is not canon. If it were, Cassandra's brain would probably explode as a side effect of her powers informing her that somewhere, out there, there is a supersized JCVD.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 06, 2010, 12:12:10 pm »

Attempt to follow the others indoors. If the door isn't openable, mention the hammer-through-window strategy as a possible way inside.

Thankfully, that post is not canon. If it were, Cassandra's brain would probably explode as a side effect of her powers informing her that somewhere, out there, there is a supersized JCVD.
:(

I appreciate you letting me join as well, I somehow forgot to add that to my last post ;D
Love, scriver~

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 06, 2010, 01:22:42 pm »

You know, I was half expecting project Forge to barge into the middle of the battle in the compound, brandishing a death ray cobbled together from a blender, a silverware set, a portable radio and a car battery. Which would subsequently explode in his face when he tried to use it. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 06, 2010, 01:32:55 pm »

You know, I was half expecting project Forge to barge into the middle of the battle in the compound, brandishing a death ray cobbled together from a blender, a silverware set, a portable radio and a car battery. Which would subsequently explode in his face when he tried to use it. :)

Project FORGE is based on god Hephaestus - they're even both lame! - and I don't recall Greek gods having death ray weapons of sci-fi kind.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 06, 2010, 02:20:39 pm »

At least he's not ugly ;)
And the death ray will come, I just have to get into the general store so I have enough suitable JUNK. Blenders and batteries everywhere, beware!
Love, scriver~

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 06, 2010, 02:50:15 pm »

He can "assemble weapons out of suitable junk". A blender+silverware+radio+battery combo might not make a death ray, but will definetly make one hell of a melee weapon.

edit: won't stop me from drawing it as a deathray though:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 03:08:48 pm by Sean Mirrsen »

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 06, 2010, 03:45:13 pm »

Colored, transparent background:

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 06, 2010, 05:22:12 pm »

Go to the other folks, attempt to use BLINDVISIONtm to try and find out exactly who the scared d00d in the general store is.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61