Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61

Author Topic: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 54: Fancy Meeting You Here.]  (Read 66594 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 10: Corpses, Corpses, Everywhere]
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2010, 11:19:27 pm »

Yeah... mostly meant to help our survivl, better going against ome wildbeast if we are all armed correctly.

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2010, 11:20:40 pm »

Yeah... mostly meant to help our survivl, better going against ome wildbeast if we are all armed correctly.

You all stand in front of me while I shoot their heads off, while you all take the damage.

Sounds like a plan.

Otherwise find your own.
My pockets forbid things to leave them.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2010, 01:03:14 am »

Actions so far:

I try to work the communicator, and say in a burly voice :Smith talking(smooth lies!), i've got trouble hearing you, hang there well come get you. we need to get some better firepower first running out ourselves.

When i'm done i go rejoin the ladies and say:
Hey Ladies, just got something on the 10-4, apparently some project "Beastfather" and lacquets are causing the cases of decapitated bodies around here. and a few of their friends are holed up to defend themselves. Guess we better arm ourselves and get the fuck out
ha! So everyone is now screwed even more that I basicly have 4 guns!

Go through the door at the end of hallway.
-Eeek! She is... she is doing something suspicious!

Elizabeth kicks dead FD's face, several times.
Head through the door with the claw marks. And as a reserve action I will search the room or avoid anything dangerous.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:21:11 am by Josephus »
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2010, 05:20:24 am »

Reserve action:
Run after the rest of the group.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:38:38 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2010, 05:28:38 am »

Ouch, by the way. Haha

Waiting for Acanthus, bro man dude tsong pare 'tol where are you? :P

(Also, guys, post a reserve action as well, just in case)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:20:54 am by Josephus »
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2010, 06:18:25 am »

Head through the door with the claw marks. And as a reserve action I will search the room or avoid anything dangerous.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2010, 07:48:19 am »

Sure, going to work soon anyway

I'll probably ry and examine the claw mark in the corridor, keeping my ears open. Else follow the ladies until i can get back

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2010, 08:51:58 am »

I guess I'll run the turn shortly. I mean, everyone else has already been skipped at least once, so this counts as Acanthus' skippage. :P

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2010, 09:08:42 am »

Actions

I try to work the communicator, and say in a burly voice :Smith talking(smooth lies!), i've got trouble hearing you, hang there well come get you. we need to get some better firepower first running out ourselves.

When i'm done i go rejoin the ladies and say:
Hey Ladies, just got something on the 10-4, apparently some project "Beastfather" and lacquets are causing the cases of decapitated bodies around here. and a few of their friends are holed up to defend themselves. Guess we better arm ourselves and get the fuck out

Result: 2 (failure)

Pierre attempts to give his best impression of the late Captain Smith to the speaker.

"Hey, uh, Lily, yeah, this is Captain... Smith. We're stuck, but we'll find you guys soon."

"What?" asks the voice. "This isn't the Captain. Who is this."

"The Captain. That is me."

"Go to hell." The communication is cut off abruptly, presumably by this Lily Taka person.

Pierre then sets his shock prod on his shoulder and strides on out after the ladies, resolving to inform them of this "beastfather" thing.

Go through the door at the end of hallway.

Result: 4 (success)

With a little effort, Cecilia is able to pry open the door, which has already been previously damaged. She heads on through.

No roll necessary

Elizabeth kicks the Doctor in the face, but the amber mist that her blood is slowly turning into seems to reach out a tendril and grab hold of her foot!

Result: 6 (overshoot!)

Jane hurries out after Cecilia, wary of any danger that might be behind her. Despite the injured leg, she makes it in record time, but the strain on her leg was pretty bad (-1 to next movement roll).

Quote from: Cassandra MacDonald
Follow the others

Result: 3 (weak success)

Cassandra brushes warily past Elizabeth, looking for the others. She slowly makes her way after Pierre, reflecting that a walking stick would really make this so much easier.

Jane and Cecilia see:

An expansive room. All sorts of machines and surgical frameworks are arrayed almost haphazardly around. In the middle of the room is what looks like an operating table. A gigantic naked man, who looks to be nearly seven feet tall, is strapped to it. He is still alive, though he appears to be missing a chunk of his abdomen.

Pierre sees:

A long corridor, with two dead men in it, and a door with claw marks at the end of the hallway. To the left of the clawed door is an open doorway with a trail of blood coming out of it. To its right is a closed door.

Cassandra is aware of:

Jane's presence, Cecilia's presence, Pierre's presence, the presence of the dead men, Elizabeth, and a sense of impending, horrid danger.

Elizabeth sees:

A golden mist wreathing her foot. It is almost tangible.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:18:56 am by Josephus »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Project Twilight [Round 11: The Laboratory]
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2010, 09:20:03 am »

I accidentally deleted the turn post instead of the current situation post in the OP, but it's okay. I wrote down all the results, so I was able to reproduce the turn exactly, except for the fluff, which probably changed a little because I had to rewrite it. :o

Actions
So yeah, quick look at both guards, then if i see the mist around her legs ill go help her. Else, To the claw marks !
I'll probably ry and examine the claw mark in the corridor, keeping my ears open. Else follow the ladies until i can get back
Reserve action:
Run after the rest of the group.
I will search the room or avoid anything dangerous.
I go to the gigantic man and ask him what's going on.

If he refuses to talk, call shot him in the head.

(Remember, you can change your actions if you want to)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:27:36 pm by Josephus »

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2010, 05:33:03 pm »

So yeah, quick look at both guards, then if i see the mist around her legs ill go help her. Else, To the claw marks !

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2010, 07:44:01 pm »

I go to the gigantic man and ask him what's going on.

If he refuses to talk, call shot him in the head.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2010, 07:57:54 pm »

Aright, so we're waiting for Acanthus right now. Probably run the turn in a few hours.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2010, 10:27:07 pm »

Yo, Mysteriousbluepuppet. Do you mind carrying Acanthus117's character piggyback until he logs on (probably on monday, considering it's a Sunday here and he's probably out and about with his family)? She's apparently small and light, so it shouldn't give you any penalties except if you're fighting something (and I imagine you'd set her down for one of those.)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2010, 10:29:00 pm »

Hey sure thing.  Anything for the Ladies.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61