Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51325 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE.
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:44 pm »

"Nope, we're asking this Lunar to do that. You're here so we know your face and your reason for being in the city."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2010, 09:05:18 pm »

Akar nodded, understanding.

"My apologies then. I'll await the completion of your business with the Anathema, then."

He inclined his head, stepping back once more.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2010, 09:08:07 pm »

"Pardon if this sounds ignorant or naive, but this plan of yours sounds a bit petty. Surely such a being would require more than the sorts of rumors one Lunar could spread to divert to much attention."

"But, you do happen to have several Exalted in front of you, several of which seem at least tenuously connected to each other. If you were willing to offer more than atonement for thievery, perhaps you could deal with the problem in a more satisfactory manner?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2010, 09:20:53 pm »

"We have nothing to offer you in exchange for your work, which is the problem. Unless you like moderate amounts of money." Says the center God, shaking her head. "Besides, more people spreading rumours, the likelier for one to get interrogated and reveal our hand in this."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2010, 09:22:11 pm »

"Maybe Drwanger can help?" She looked up at the gods, not that she had much choice, "He's the solar I mentioned, whose bonded to me. He'll help me, I just know it." She shifted, the chains clanking loudly as she sighed, "Can I get these off now."
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2010, 10:06:14 pm »

Dragnar began fidgeting nervously in his spot at the back of the room. While he would like to aid these gods, he disliked this plan... and that lunar was still a bit worrisome. What's the point of drawing this "Walker" away from one city simply to have him attack another? And one that had done nothing to earn his ire at that. There is no point in aiding one city only to doom another.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2010, 10:14:13 pm »

"Yes, my dear. Let her go.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:57 pm »

Lera looked up at the gods and grinned, a wide, toothy, cheshire one that spread from ear to ear. She shuffled in the chains as that light fur began to spread across her body again. Tail flicked, ears twitched as the transformation completed itself, and then, when that was done, she began to pull, while a single, full circle of the moon began to fade into existence on her forehead, painting exactly what she was for any that dared retain any doubt.

She started on the ones around her hands, twisting slightly as the chains stretched and whined, as she pulled and warped them with strength no human could hope to match. Then, with a single quick screech, the manacles flew apart, bursting into useless metal onto the ground. Twisting her legs in a single, abrupt motion the ones along her legs followed suit, these frgmaning more messily, richoceing off the temple walls, before settling into dark corners. As quickly as it came,t he fur began to reced, while Lera began to pulled the remaining shackles off her arms almost as an afterthought, humming happily all the while.

"Thanks. Those where really getting on my nerves. So I'm going to Nexus, right?"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44:37 pm »

As Lera had started to transform, Dayshield had leapt forwards, a massive shield springing into existence as she pulled the guardsmen behind her and placed herself between Lera and them. Her eyes were focused on the Lunar, and her hand half-pulled her sword from its sheath.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2010, 10:47:18 pm »

The now free lunar made a tisk tisk sound as she moved to a sitting position on the ground, cross legged, "I said I wasn't going to hurt anyone! I promised. Relax." Her eyes fluttered lazily as she stretched, "I don't have to leave today do I?"

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2010, 11:32:44 am »

"Exalts all, our souls and history are stained in more blood than most would care to contemplate. What's one city more or less?" he asked, shrugging and apparently unfazed by chastisement."If I can have aid in achieving my ends, I'd be a fool not to see your task to completion. Leave off on the book though, I'd rather a boon, to you but a mere trifle, and you none the less rich for the giving, to me...well, somewhat more."

"A more than generous deal, no?" he asked, the bandages splitting to reveal a wide grin and glittering eyes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 11:51:09 am by Cogsmith »

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2010, 11:38:07 am »

The Immaculate stood by silently. He'd was interested in observing the Anathema, but he would not help them destroy Lookshy. Despite how politically beneficial that would be, he still would not betray other Terrestrials to save Great Forks. But he held his tongue. Though he would not betray them, saving them was not his task or purpose either.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2010, 11:57:16 am »

"What do you request?" asked the Goddess in the middle.

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2010, 01:05:55 pm »

"Some short time ago there was a scholar at the Heptagram known as Reflected Wisdom. He interests me, I wish to know if he is still among the scholars of the Heptogram, and if, as I rather suspect, he is not, then I'd like two complete lists of personages present within that institution, one accurate as of some odd year ago and another accurate as of the most recent possible date as well as all shipping records, manifests and the like between those two times." he replied cheerily, facing the gods, and lifting his arm in a magnanimous gesture.

"See? Little enough for my services I should think." he said, turning to face the shieldbearer and lunar and frowning. "Well when then? If I am to aid you in this task I would ask that it be completed swiftly..."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2010, 01:18:07 pm »

"We must ask what you intend to do with such information."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 89