Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51331 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE.
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2010, 09:51:11 pm »

Justice.

"I may have a way. We may not have the troops, but maybe we can make that up with better equipment. Tales have reached my ears of a veritable cache of First Age relics. There may be something in there we can use, if it exists. Before I tell you any more about its location, you must agree to not reveal it to anyone out side this room. Excepting your mate, of course."

I'm...off a Boat.

The big man speaks, casting looks at the revelry around him "Of course, my friend, of course. I intend to be there when you need me as I needed you."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2010, 10:01:26 pm »

"You, uh, didn't really need me.  Seriously, you could've just walked away from that crowd.  Still, it's your life."  Elzal said, with a shrug, as he headed towards the temple district.  If he couldn't find Talespinner there, he'd join in the celebration going on and worry about finding him later.  Maybe he could even get Colin to lighten up a bit.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:51 pm »

"Oooo that sounds fun. Yeah, I'll do the treasure hunt. You just tell me where to find it and I'll bring em back for ya, no problemo." She said with a wide grin. Maybe if she found some moonsilver they'd let her keep it? Pact was always happy about people bringing in new artifacts.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2010, 10:25:02 pm »

Dragnar sighed and glanced around before answering. "Well, not much point in saying no, seeing as I did just walk out of an exalted-only trial. And one with a terrestrial present at that. So, yes, I am. Why do you ask?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2010, 10:37:33 pm »

Rovell tapped his forehead. "You'd be wiser not to go around saying so, at least not so loudly.  The mark on your head, though invisible, draws far more trouble than one can deal with.  Believe me, I know what I'm talking about."

He paused for a moment.  "You say that one of the Dragon-Blooded was present.  He didn't attempt to slaughter those he considered Anathema?  You know, like your Lunar friend and yourself?"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:46 pm »

"No, he simply watched the trial. He was rather aloof, but didn't seem to have any intention off attacking."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2010, 10:57:36 pm »

"Interesting."  Rovell scratched his chin, thinking.  "I don't suppose you could tell me what, specifically, the local deities wanted from the Lunar, could you?"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2010, 11:05:43 pm »

Dragnar thought for a moment before answering. "Well, they had wanted her to spread rumors of Lookshy troops being sighted near Denandsor, with the intent of making The Walker in Darkness attack Lookshy. She had refused just as I was leaving though, so I do not know what they are planning now."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2010, 11:26:16 pm »

Rovell nodded slowly.  "I suppose that would make sense, though it's the height of madness that they would allow one of the Dragon-Blooded to listen in.  I suppose they must have a reason, but..."

He shook his head and frowned at the man."Now, do me a favor, and learn not to tell complete strangers things like this.  You're lucky I'm not one of our enemies."

With that, he turned and began walking back towards the temple.  Something told him that he should meet with the other Exalts before they ended up throwing their lives away through lack of caution.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2010, 11:39:36 pm »

Dragnar waved goodbye to the man and continued on to the tavern. Once there he located his cat and took a seat next to it on the roof, waiting for the other exalts to finish their business in the temple.

((yeah, that's gonna take some practice. I am pretty much honest to a fault for one thing, and worse yet I take everything literally. If something isn't stated outright I'm probably going to miss it. It didn't even occur to me that the god's assignment for Lera should be kept quiet.))

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2010, 12:34:39 pm »

Justice.

"Very well. The rest of you, leave us. All of you." intones Talespinner.

I'm off a Boat.

"Great Forks seems to be a very happy place." remarks Colin as you travel through the city.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2010, 12:45:23 pm »

"We do live a blessed life here."  Elzal said, as he made his way through the crowds.  "There isn't much that's considered taboo, for one thing.  If you feel like doing something, there's probably a legal way for you to do it."

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2010, 06:01:48 pm »

Wisdom shrugged again. "My price remains the same if the lunar would have me along." he intoned as he turned his back and walked towards the door.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2010, 06:05:10 pm »

Molten Gold nodded politely and left. He waited outside for the orange-robed Exalt, assuming he'd be along shortly if he didn't get caught up in the Lunar's plan.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2010, 06:07:34 pm »

Akar tipped his hat to the three gods and the Lunar, and exited the temple without a word. He didn't go far, waiting outside for the Lunar. He might end up tailing her. He had no other leads at the moment, so he might as well follow this one. He doubted she could show him the strength that the Bull had... for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 89