Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just saw a child killing a fisherman...  (Read 1678 times)

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just saw a child killing a fisherman...
« on: August 15, 2010, 05:54:44 am »

Does this happen much?
The I was speaking to the fisherman and then left the conversation.
This kid charged and him and they tumbled over the kid then broke both this guys arms and left....
So has this happened to any of you?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:11:23 am by oidip »
Join the new Hermit Succession

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Just saw a child killing a fisherman...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:10:19 am »

Go back there. Surely by now the town has collapsed into a bloody tornado of violence. Watch and loot.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 11:57:05 am »

Well I died afterwards but I did check legends and the child killed just that fisherman... nobody else.
He got the this title:

Urist (yeah he was a dwarf) oakpaints the worker of ancients. I'm going to go kill him :P
Join the new Hermit Succession

carebear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 05:56:35 pm »

Sounds fishy.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:04:10 pm »

Yeah it sounds like a red herring.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:40:45 pm »

Ide recommend that you destroy everything. Remember, the adventurer's two natural enemies are children and elves. If the villagers were smart, they would put all back, or everything will be destroyed by you. The villagers are probably all wearing garish clothing, and therefore must be killed. Don't try to break this halibut of killing everything. Kill that kid, eel hunt you down if you don't get him. Mako a mess of him. Be prepared to be lugging around lots of loot. Don't bother trying to skate around this problem. Stop floundering around and get to solving this problem. This is no red herring, it's a big deal. Leave no evidence, otherwise somebody might think it a bit fishy. Don't let anybody coddle you, and don't let anybody be a bullhead to you. If you cook anything, don't char it. Also, don't cover everything in Crisco. If you do, you'll end up chubby, just like Ray. If you play your cards right, and are a real card shark, you might have a chance of getting out of this bleak situation. This is not the last bastion of humans, and it's not well defended, but don't try to act like it doesn't matter. Be prepared to look Death in the bigeye, and say goodbye to the angelfish, your sole will be praised for this. Above all, don't forget your pike.

(There is at least one fishy pun in each of those sentences, have fun looking for them. Some of them were a stretch, but it all worked out in the end.)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 11:54:39 pm »

That.Is.Awesome.I would sig it but I am out of sig characters.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »

Just link to it or something then :D

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 12:15:33 am »

I just have,I am quoting it for truth
Ide recommend that you destroy everything. Remember, the adventurer's two natural enemies are children and elves. If the villagers were smart, they would put all back, or everything will be destroyed by you. The villagers are probably all wearing garish clothing, and therefore must be killed. Don't try to break this halibut of killing everything. Kill that kid, eel hunt you down if you don't get him. Mako a mess of him. Be prepared to be lugging around lots of loot. Don't bother trying to skate around this problem. Stop floundering around and get to solving this problem. This is no red herring, it's a big deal. Leave no evidence, otherwise somebody might think it a bit fishy. Don't let anybody coddle you, and don't let anybody be a bullhead to you. If you cook anything, don't char it. Also, don't cover everything in Crisco. If you do, you'll end up chubby, just like Ray. If you play your cards right, and are a real card shark, you might have a chance of getting out of this bleak situation. This is not the last bastion of humans, and it's not well defended, but don't try to act like it doesn't matter. Be prepared to look Death in the bigeye, and say goodbye to the angelfish, your sole will be praised for this. Above all, don't forget your pike.

(There is at least one fishy pun in each of those sentences, have fun looking for them. Some of them were a stretch, but it all worked out in the end.)