Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Search for the most totally badass thing ever.  (Read 8017 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Search for the most masculine phrase ever uttered.
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:43 am »

I wanted to add the thing Tavros said afte being paralysed, but i cant find it :(
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2010, 12:45:41 pm »

Quote from: Tavros
AT: aG JUST JUMPED ME OFF A CLIFF,
AT: wITH MY BRAIN,
AT: aND, uHH
AT: mY LEGS, aLSO,
AT: aND NOW, tHEY FEEL,
AT: iNVISIBLE,
AT: wOW, i'M SURE THERE WAS A BETTER WAY TO SAY THAT,
AT: aNYWAY,
AT: tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
AT: tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
AT: oF ME GETTING HURT,

This isn't manly though... Sad, yes, manly, no.
I do love the way he still types slowly after getting thrown off a cliff, though.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2010, 12:48:03 pm »

Like Lovecraftian abomination's victims still take time to write and fully describe the experience of being devoured by something they can barely comprehend.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 02:19:53 pm »

"You're bleeding!"

"I a'int got time to bleed."

*thump-whoosh*

"Ya'got time to duck?"
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2010, 02:22:23 pm »

"I don't have time to die! I'm far too busy...being...delicious!"
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2010, 06:50:43 pm »

I don't have time to be delicious. I'm far too busy... Bein delicious.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2010, 07:06:17 pm »

Let me tell you what happened last night.

Me and Tyler were out last night after trying (and failing) to get into the Olive Garden. We were walking down the street, griping about the goddamn bouncer, when this fucking bear attacked! I don't know what the hell it was doing here, but the situation demanded action. I leapt at the bear, intending to take it down in a single strike, but it swatted me away. Tyler tried his own deal, but the bear threw him into a highway overpass and he was out.
 I tried to beat it with this board I found lying in an alleyway nearby, but the bear caught it in it's jaws and crushed it. Thinking fast I leapt high enough to get on it's back and grabbed it in a stranglehold. Well, I'm sure you never wrestled a bear before, but this one was extra-big, and even if I could've reached all the way around it's neck, I would have had problems with all that hair. The bear ended up throwing me off, but not brfore I put out one of its eyes with a rock I picked up before.
 I scrambled to my feet, but the bear was laying down. The thing was lying in it's own blood! I swear, this thing was really weird, first off, it was in the city, which is a cause for concern in and of itself, but this thing was rolling in its own blood. Shit was everywhere.
 I got back on its back, which was the safest place at that moment. I apparently scared it, because it lied down. I managed to convey my intentions to it and we picked Tyler up. He had been dodging 100 MPH traffic this whole time. I tell you, dude's a badass. We rode the bear back to Olive Garden.

And that's how we got free breadsticks.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2010, 07:30:14 pm »

tl;dr but bears are cool, traffic is fun, and the olive garden breadsticks are totally tits.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2010, 07:38:52 pm »

Me to highschooljockfriendthing:

"If you guys are totally not gay, how come you guys aways do the ass pat thing before going to the field"

"Its a warrior ritual, the spartans did it."

I was speechless.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2010, 07:42:06 pm »

Everyone knows your warrior supremacy is directly proportional to how much man ass you've had in your hands.

Duh. 
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2010, 10:00:12 pm »

None of you guys got it. It is clearly this:

Quote from: Aarne Juutilainen
Kyllä kestää, herra kenraali. Ellei käsketä karkuun juoksemaan.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2010, 02:05:10 am »

tl;dr but bears are cool, traffic is fun, and the olive garden breadsticks are totally tits.

I don't know why you'd glaze them with butter and garlic, but I prefer my tits with whipped cream.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2010, 02:08:19 am »

So. I've been reading Neon Genesis Evangelion: Nobody dies.
so yeah. There not so much Phrases as creeds and sentences, and words, but badass nonetheless.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And to top it off:
"Rei! Stop antagonizing Cthulhu!"

As a note, I take Masculinity to equal badass. so lets go with the most badass phrases.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2010, 02:30:48 am »

I'm sorry, everyone, but you're all very wrong. There was but one man that dominates all others with his eloquence of testosterone.

*Waits a moment for your full attention, before pulling out a folder and laying it down on the table, spilling its contents about the table between us.*

Gentlemen, I present to you the dossier of General George S. Patton.

My favorites:

When a man is lying in a shell hole, if he just stays there all day, a German will get to him eventually. The hell with that idea. The hell with taking it. My men don't dig foxholes. I don't want them to. Foxholes only slow up an offensive. Keep moving. And don't give the enemy time to dig one either. We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt off your face and realize that instead of dirt it's the blood and guts of what once was your best friend beside you, you'll know what to do!

I don't want to get any messages saying, "I am holding my position." We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Germans do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!

When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember. You can't run an army without profanity; and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn't fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. ... As for the types of comments I make, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2010, 02:36:28 am »

Oh my god that man is incredible
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9