Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Search for the most totally badass thing ever.  (Read 8027 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Search for the most masculine phrase ever uttered.
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2010, 09:27:24 pm »

You want manly? 

Watch the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" and bask in the manly glory that is R. Lee Ermey.

That man complimented the polish of my boots when he shot a Mail Call where I was reinacting Korea.

*beam*

Congratulations, you just earned the Testicles of Honor, awarded only to the manliest of men.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2010, 09:34:52 pm »

You want manly? 

Watch the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" and bask in the manly glory that is R. Lee Ermey.

That man complimented the polish of my boots when he shot a Mail Call where I was reinacting Korea.

*beam*

Congratulations, you just earned the Testicles of Honor, awarded only to the manliest of men.
I would say "pics or it didn't happen", but the sheer manlieness of even the possiblity that could have occured has dazzled me with testosterone poisoning.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2010, 09:37:51 pm »

You want manly? 

*beam*

I would say "pics or it didn't happen", but the sheer manlieness of even the possiblity that could have occured has dazzled me with testosterone poisoning.

There I was, sitting on the front plate of my M24 Chaffee light tank, M1A2 automatic carbine across my lap, when R. Lee. walks by in his slouch cap, looks at my boots, and says "Those things polished up real nice, didn't they?"
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:22 am »

Ivanova from Babylon 5: "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me."

optimumtact

• Bay Watcher
  • I even have sheep
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2010, 07:42:31 am »

Harry Callahan:I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
alternately, I could just take some LSD or something...

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2010, 10:09:15 am »

"'Scuse me while I whip this out"  blazzing saddles
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2010, 10:12:14 am »

These are all badass quotes, but not quite MASCULINE. As in, almost funny MANLY.

Like RIPPING OFF A TIGER HEAD WITH YOUR MIND. Or POWER HANDS. Or POLLY POCKET.

That kinda thing.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2010, 12:42:57 pm »

"THIS FIGHTING STYLE HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS *MANLY SHIRT RIP*"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2010, 07:45:47 pm »

Harry Callahan:I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
This.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2010, 11:23:46 pm »

You call that a knife? This is a knife.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2010, 12:03:03 am »

"Double Downs maaaaaaan"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2010, 12:04:01 am »

"Double Downs maaaaaaan"
PASSED DOWN FOR GENERATIONS

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2010, 07:09:15 am »

Brock Samson: I can cross "stab Hitler to death" off my list of cool crap I thought I'd never get to do.
Hank: Brock?
Brock Samson: Hey, Hank. Killed Hitler.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr animal photos
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 08:48:59 am »

"I built a catapult."

That vengeance and anger and fury talk could just as well come from a woman. Do you know how fierce females can be to protect their children.
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
47.05e release: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image
My Finnish language file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14884

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2010, 09:41:51 am »

"THIS FIGHTING STYLE HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS *MANLY SHIRT RIP*"

Warning spoiler spoiler extreme spoiler

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9