Ignore

Nothing
- 0 (0%)
Nothing else
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 21, 2010, 03:27:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Starcorp RTD-Killed. Go home. Scram. Away with you.  (Read 10476 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Starcorp RTD-Turn 10: MONEY!
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2010, 04:24:49 pm »

Sorry. Been on vacation all week. Thought I would have time to tell you last sunday. Sorry about that.

Though we are missing Nimitz's input.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2010, 05:43:45 pm »

Nimitz has four more days before we move on without him.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2010, 04:54:30 am »

He hasn't been on the forums for four days and hasn't posted in this thread in longer. Should we still wait three more days?
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2010, 06:03:43 am »

No offense to Nimitz, but I think we should give him the boot, this thing needs to get moving.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2010, 08:26:16 am »

I think 3+ days is a long enough wait...so, *boot boot*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2010, 10:10:45 am »

I'd like to join at the same time as SHADOW, also with a military corp. (We need concurrence, don't we?)

Safety Zone Inc.

Background: Behind the ordinary-sounding name of Safety Zone Inc. is one of the shadiest corporation to do business with the USEC. Owned by the multi-billionaire oligarch Mikhaïl Berkaïchev, the brother of President Georg Berkaïchev of Atolant, SZI is known for the ruthlessness of its pilots and its contempt for human life. There are even rumours of its ships turning to piracy when business is bad, but thos are only rumours...

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2010, 03:05:47 pm »

Right. We'll move on without him. (Unless he posts before then.)

Now would be the time to tell me whether to upgrade the ships the next time they reach the station, or right away.

Blackdutchie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:43 pm »

Well, Ad Mortis is more or less permanently in space, so now would be a good time. (especially with that gas cloud so close)
Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Flying Carcass
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
The first lesson taught by DF is patience.
The second: Madness.
The third: Magma, properly applied, solves all problems.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2010, 06:36:38 pm »

Unless the replacements for my ships are already here, 'upgrade' them next time the supply ship arrives. If the stuff is here, go ahead and do it now.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2010, 07:08:36 pm »

USEC News Ticker...date (CLASSIFIED)...all the news...just a click away...

AEON Corp undergoing internal strife...pilots grounded?
Anti-USEC terrorists set off thermonuclear bomb on Tau Station...death toll unknown at this time...
Safety Corp cleared of all charges in the Rach Colony Destruction...triumphant CEO Sheb quoted as saying (CLASSIFIED)
Deep space sensors pick up unknown transmission...USEC comments "Probably 20th century radio waves"
USEC unveils new "Reaper" class Marine armor-tests report a 25% increase in survival among test subjects...
CSI:Beta Centauri Prime cancelled after 1 season. Devoted fans begin petition...
Increased Solar Activity in (CLASSIFIED) worsens. All ships under class 2 shielding standards are ordered to dock...
Prisoner Riot in Hell March Penal asteroid colony-USEC threatens to vacuum the station if control is not restored...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:26 pm »

Prisoner Riot in Hell March Penal asteroid colony-USEC threatens to vacuum the station if control is not restored...

Actually, the USEC would probably just use psych ops to force the prisoner back into their cells. Unless psych ops wanted that message released.

Working on turns now.

EDIT: Forgot about the new ships. Give me a bit, and the turn will be up. (Tomorrow for sure.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:33:44 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2010, 04:09:12 am »

Well...it's tomorrow.

>.>

<.<

:P

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2010, 04:45:12 am »

Infomercial

*A burly man in a military uniform is looking through a cockpit windows at a squadron of heavy bombers flying trough a asteroid field. He turn around and revel an impressive amout of medals*

Hello. I'm Vladimir Sackayev, Defense Secretary of the Atolant Republic, and I'll tell you why I choose to outsource my military to Safety Zone Inc.

Most defence contractors are just glorified ship rental business. You'd be better off buying second-hand ships. They're just as expensive and come without all that red-tapish "Terms of Service" shit. Safety Zone Inc. is different. They do not make their money renting crafts and crews but selling solutions!

*In the background, the bombers have been approaching a large asteroids with what look like a mining station on it. The station's lasers defenses start shooting but are promptly silenced by a volley of missiles, followed by a torough carpet-bombing of the asteroid's surface. The whole rock seems ablaze.*

Just tell them what you want, and they'll give it. If they need to commit a whole fleet to crush a rebellion, they'll do it, if you want the head of a pirate's gang they'll bring it to you, and if you want to expell some squatter out of your asteroid belt, they will get the jobs done, no matter how. More than anything else, they are effective, and ruthlessly proffessional. That's why I trust Safety Zone Inc. with the security of the whole Atolant Republic.

*The camera move away from the man and zoom on the bombers coming back. Behind them, the asteroids is barely distingishable behind the veil of rubble but his surface has been totally altered. A line appear on the screen "(No Safety Zone employees were injured during the realization of this infomercial)"*

Safety Zone Inc. Getting the damned fob done. At all cost.

/Informecial

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2010, 05:12:29 am »

Damn Safety Zone Corp, always entrenching on my business!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2010, 05:29:01 am »

Not entrenching on your business SHADOW. Blasting it off into outer space...  (Remember your contract to protect the Rach Colony? 8))

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13