Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: This game will be whatever you wackos make of it. (within the bounds of physics)  (Read 6514 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mechanical programmer for cybernetic attachments...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The big four (or whatever) are giant mega accounting firms.
accountant isn't very fun.
:c I am studying to become a accountant.

Also then ummm.... Some blue collar job? I don't think any thing like a office is in question then.

That sounds good.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, it's about like that for me too. Though oddly, used to live in the city and we were 15 min from Wal-mart. Now literally live in the middle of the woods and still 15 min from Wal-mart.

Finish eating breakfast. Get on the motorcycle in the garage and head to work.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

Oh yeah! That's our job. (roll of 3 for opinion!) It's not so bad.

Finish eating breakfast. Get on the motorcycle in the garage and head to work.

Hmm... you seem to have lost track of your bagel. Oh yeah, it's in your stomach. You go to the garage and discover that you have a serious lack of motorcycle. Maybe it has something to do with your car. In the driveway. And your lack of a daredevil lifestyle. And there's not even work today! Jeez, you just can't seem to think straight.

You decide it's a decent idea to gather your vital equipment for modern day living. Wallet, cellphone, pack of gum, chapstick. Vital things, those.

It's 9:39 AM.

You're wearing casual clothes.

You've got a slight bruise on your right cheek.

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Hmm... What's on the agenda today?

You're running low on beer and you're out of soda. Right now it's just beer and tap water.
You ripped a rather large hole in your favorite pair of pants yesterday! You should get a new pair, but it's not too important.
You should probably do something fun today. All work and no play makes you a dull boy.

You decide to take a quick look at your phone's contacts out of boredom. Let's see...

Important people
Mom - Well... she's the one who pooped you out as a little bundle of joy.
Dad - He helped raise you and taught you how to be a useful person.
Michael - Your brother. You keep in touch with him, you're pretty good friends.
Dan - Your best friend from school. He works with you.
Jenny - Your girlfriend. Not much else to say.
Mister Morrison - Your boss. He can ruin your life in the current job market.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 03:29:58 am by rawr359 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't have to be a daredevil to have a motorcycle. They get better mileage than cars/trucks without having to be a hybrid. Easier to find parking too.

Think of what does need to be done today.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

I'm joking around a bit! Point is, you don't have a motorcycle. I was going to say "What's the agenda for today?" at the bottom of the post, I forgot. I'll throw some errands in. This will probably get interesting at the first shit turn.

Changed the most recent post.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 03:47:08 am by rawr359 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

chug a beer or two, call your gall, and make plans to woo her into yo pants! (dont directly mention the plans to her though)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

chug a beer or two, call your gall, and make plans to woo her into yo pants! (dont directly mention the plans to her though)

6!
You shotgun a beer flawlessly, call Jenny, and say "Hey hot stuff! Tonight. You. Me. Dinner. Where do you wanna go?" She let's you know she wants to go to some ritzy place that you, by coincidence like, and is extremely cheap! It will only be about $50 total!

It's 9:50 AM.

You're wearing casual clothes.

You've got a slight bruise on your right cheek.

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

You're very slightly buzzed. [no effects on rolls]

Now what?

(going to bed, update in morning)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow, my second action goes through flawlessly! what to do for the day though...
also that was the cheeziest starter line for a conversation ever... especially ending it in a question...

Watch TV and drink beer, when you run out go buy some more... this should take up enough time, unless it a 1 and we automatically run outta beer...

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You realize that you don't really like beer. Before drinking any more, head out and get some Jager. And cheetos, gotta have cheetos. THEN watch TV while taking shots of Jager and eating cheetos.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if you dont really like beer, than why would you A buy beer, or B chug it?

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was community beer from the party last night, and I just woke up, didn't realize it was beer and not soda.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dang it guys, we forgot to treat our bruise. Now it'll be all swollen.

Test the AI you have developed for the cybernetic attachment for bugs.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

wow, my second action goes through flawlessly! what to do for the day though...
also that was the cheeziest starter line for a conversation ever... especially ending it in a question...

Watch TV and drink beer, when you run out go buy some more... this should take up enough time, unless it a 1 and we automatically run outta beer...

You realize that you don't really like beer. Before drinking any more, head out and get some Jager. And cheetos, gotta have cheetos. THEN watch TV while taking shots of Jager and eating cheetos.

if you dont really like beer, than why would you A buy beer, or B chug it?

It was community beer from the party last night, and I just woke up, didn't realize it was beer and not soda.

2. Ahhh! Your conscience is confusing. All you really get out of it is that you like beer. And cheetos. Beer and cheetos. You decide to go buy a six pack and a big bag of cheetos. You grab your keys from the table and head to the car.

4. You get in the car without a problem.

5. The car starts.

5. The first half of the ride goes fine, there's a relaxing song on the radio. (status - relaxed)

5. You get into the parking lot without a problem.

As you're walking into 7-11, you feel like something's off... (4) you realize that someone's holding up the store! Oh my!

Now what?!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk out quickly if the guy did not notice you yet. If he did see you do whatever he says.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4