Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: This game will be whatever you wackos make of it. (within the bounds of physics)  (Read 6523 times)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

I'll be using a die, like RTD. Let's do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RUEv7iMKw&feature=related

.....bwahhh! What the fuck?! Wow... what a weird dream. Yawn...

What will you do?

(I suggest looking around.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:11:43 am by rawr359 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This game will be whatever you wackos make of it.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:09:42 am »

Wake up. Realize that you still in a dream. In fact all of reality is a dream within a dream within a dream ect ect ect. Become god.

I c wut u did their
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:13:11 am by Criptfeind »

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This game will be whatever you wackos make of it.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:13:03 am »

Put your monacle on and use your +5 scroll of badass awesomeness to overthrow the governments of the world and assume control as supreme overlord dan!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

Wake up. Realize that you still in a dream. In fact all of reality is a dream within a dream within a dream ect ect ect. Become god.

1. You try to dream lucidly. You punch yourself in the face, pretty hard. You felt it. You decide that you're not dreaming anymore after all.

Put your monacle on and use your +5 scroll of badass awesomeness to overthrow the governments of the world and assume control as supreme overlord dan!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

4. While you realize this would be pretty cool, you don't seem to have a monocle or a scroll nearby.

Wounds: Developing bruise on right cheek.

(I'm gonna stop considering the more retarded posts now, I don't want this to be that kind of game.)

(but don't worry, there can be a healthy layer of silly)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:17:02 am by rawr359 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you should have specified that then;

examine your surroundings while codling your developing bruise, then grab the closest thing you can use as a weapon.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get up out of bed and look around.

Take bath/shower and put on clean clothes.

Eat breakfast.

Plot the quickest way to take over the city. (gotta start somewhere)

(rawr359, are you by chance a Star Trek fan?)
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

REFUSE PHYSICS.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remember dream.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

you should have specified that then;

examine your surroundings while codling your developing bruise, then grab the closest thing you can use as a weapon.

3. You look around. You're lying in bed, rubbing your cheek. The bed's sorta comfy, not too bad. The walls of the room are a shade of yellow, with a mediocre paintjob. There's a tv and some boring furniture around. You stand up out of bed and grab a moderately sharp pen, a bit freaked out by your dream.

Get up out of bed and look around.

Take bath/shower and put on clean clothes.

Eat breakfast.

Plot the quickest way to take over the city. (gotta start somewhere)

(rawr359, are you by chance a Star Trek fan?)

4. You walk to the bathroom, strip down and activate the shower. While you wait for the shower to warm up, you make a note of your moderately good looks in the mirror. Not bad... You get in the shower and bathe with your MANLY smelling body wash and shampoo. Mmmm.... Old Spice. After a while you step out of the shower and dry off. You wrap your towel around your waist and walk out, heading to your wardrobe for some fresh clothes. Underwear, jeans, socks, t-shirt. Nothing vital's missing. What a decent morning so far!

You walk downstairs, noting the Nissan outside. You head to the kitchen and prepare a toasted bagel with butter and cream cheese. Damn, this is a good morning besides punching yourself and lacking a monocle. Oh well. You make note of the important spots in the city.

(I am not a Star Trek fan, why?)

Remember dream.

You think back to your dream. Trippy shit, but you often have strange dreams. Oh well.

(I didn't roll because I wouldn't really know what to do, the dream was just for flavor)

The time is 9:34. It's a Monday. You don't work today.

You're wearing casual clothes.

You've got a slight bruise on your right cheek.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmm... where do you work again?

Now what?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We work as a accountant for one of the Big Four.

(Ah shit, I forgot, was it the big four? Or eight? Ten maybe?)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

I don't know what that is, think of something else :P also, anyone know how to name spoilers?

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[ spoiler=name you want ]

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good god, he must live in the middle of nowhere, like me, to be that far from everything.

Your nick is constantly reminding me of 'Wolf359' site of an important battle that's referred back to many times in Star Trek.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what that is, think of something else :P also, anyone know how to name spoilers?

You don't know what a accountant is?

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

I'm modeling a lot of this off of where I live, which is pretty far from everything. This stuff isn't that bad comparing to me :P

No, Rawr is just random and 359 was the first 3 digits of my phone number after the area code backwards. That makes sense though, wolf to rawr. Eh.

You don't know what a accountant is?

I don't know what the Big Four is... and what I really meant was someone think of a different job in general, accountant isn't very fun. If nobody posts a new job in like ten minutes we'll just go with that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4