Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109830 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 5: Fastest Night Ever
« Reply #705 on: September 09, 2010, 10:18:31 pm »

What made you change your opinion of Mysteriousbluepuppet in favor of vector, incidentally?
I'm not sure what you're talking about? Since when have I been "in favor" of Vector? I'm still voting her. I've voiced suspicions of both for a while.

The rest of the questions in your post appear to be rhetorical questions.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 09, 2010, 10:48:18 pm »

I wish I had a witty retort, but alas- for a lack of one. I'll have to stick by this vote as I will be gone, likely, all day tomorrow and a good portion Saturday.

Nobody go discovering anything until I get back.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:05 pm »

I'd like to perform a small experiment, if you don't mind.  Unvote Vector

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:50 pm »

Vector, you are now, once again, one vote short of a hammer.  Let's see if your auto fire is responsible for this assurance.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament...
« Reply #709 on: September 10, 2010, 12:00:30 am »

Sorry I disappeared--I got called in by my mum to talk about stuff.  Anyway, I got a PM from Webby saying that my Fire has been used up.  Guess that explains that (though the musical flavor... now that's just weird).

Well I don't know what Toonie would be, Refuge in audacity townie or scum, possibly. If he has is way, people wont lynch him the day, and at night he can scum all he want. 

Also, Ottofar is pretty much not doing anything. It's not a proof but that ain,t good too.

for the rest i havent made an opinion yet.

Found the quote for you. If you follow a few page later i say that i would need a replacement since college was afoot, then came back since web could not find anybody else.

Vector, if you were to quote my post, why did you forgot posting those that was contradictory to your theory. You are a scientific mind, fudging thing's isn't good.

There is a difference between "contradictory" and "irrelevant."  All I can see is that you occasionally posted a couple reads, never attacked anyone with any seriousness, and chainsaw defensed your little scumbuddy to death.  You lurked.  When you came back, you hardly posted anything of worth--just a couple of reads you never followed up on or did anything with.  I mean, if you were drunk, nice excuse.  Weren't you just talking about my business not mattering?

Well, yours doesn't now, either.

Sleep on that info. For my part i'm going to bed and wont be back until 6 pm tommorow. If Vector get her way i'll have to give you my full schedule soon anyway.

Yeeeeeeeah, yeah.  I know I'm annoying.  Grow up and get a backbone.  I'm not some kind of fascist dictator, but when you sign up for a game, I sure as hell expect you to play.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 10, 2010, 02:19:08 am »

Guess that explains that (though the musical flavor... now that's just weird).

From somewhere in the crowd:
Cough. Earth, Wind, and Fire. Cough cough.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 10, 2010, 02:37:50 am »

Guess that explains that (though the musical flavor... now that's just weird).

From somewhere in the crowd:
Cough. Earth, Wind, and Fire. Cough cough.

God I love you. I didn't want to be the only one to have to say it.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 10, 2010, 03:20:32 am »

Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever.
<3 <3 <3

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 10, 2010, 05:58:23 am »

Woked up early just to see your response. Ah, vector,i really like the way you accuse me of being lurking when i posted , of not playing when i voice my suspicion, and all that.Still, you are fudging ( wich you may remember was a irrelevent post you passed) and that is bad. I don,t remeber you doing anything usefull until Zathras snapped out of it. And i mean anything.

In other news,  your auto as now been used up! Wow, such good news for you! Clearly, it could not have happened at a better moment! Also, musical. Musical fire, that's nice

And again, i find that you throwing the lurking accusation is quite funny, considering you were prime lurking until about day 3. When i signed i played and posted as much as i could, can't say the same about you .

Time for me to go lurk at college. wanna hear what the others think about that weird music.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 10, 2010, 06:43:22 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Lonewolf I -
TheBroodyMoods -
Mysteriousbluepuppet - Jokerman-EXE, Vector, TheBroodyMoods,
Vector - Lonewolf I, Zai, Mysteriousbluepuppet,
ToonyMan -
Zai -
Jokerman-EXE -

Not Voting - ToonyMan,

Day Ends on Friday at 9 PM Central. 4 to Hammer.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 10, 2010, 01:43:30 pm »

Still, you are fudging ( wich you may remember was a irrelevent post you passed) and that is bad. I don,t remeber you doing anything usefull until Zathras snapped out of it. And i mean anything.

[...]

And again, i find that you throwing the lurking accusation is quite funny, considering you were prime lurking until about day 3. When i signed i played and posted as much as i could, can't say the same about you .

You really wanted me to bring up that fudging post?  Do you think it would have saved you, honey-bunch?

Geez.

The posts I made in this game had to do with this game, and my scum-hunting was generally active.  The posts you made were irrelevant to the topic at hand and implied that you really didn't care.  At all.  I'm not going to repeat this for you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 10, 2010, 01:59:24 pm »

Fuck, I'm going to read over this and decide who to hammer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 10, 2010, 02:14:53 pm »

I'm convinced Bluepuppet is the (last?) scum, he's not really been playing the game besides some sidelining comments and has made only like 3 posts each day afterward.  His chainsaw defense of scum Spartan is also worrying.

I'm going to die hammering him, but what the hell.

If Bluepuppet is town I would be keeping my eye out for Vector/Broody/and Zai.  Farewell.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 10, 2010, 03:33:14 pm »

Somebody tried to kill me with a dagger or something, but I stopped it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 10, 2010, 03:54:00 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Lonewolf I -
TheBroodyMoods -
Mysteriousbluepuppet - Jokerman-EXE, Vector, TheBroodyMoods, ToonyMan, [4]
Vector - Lonewolf I, Zai, Mysteriousbluepuppet, [3]
ToonyMan -
Zai -
Jokerman-EXE -

Not Voting -

Day Ends on Friday at 9 PM Central. 4 to Hammer.

And there he stood, Mysterious, blue, and marionette-like. He droops his head low for a second, only to raise it with the evilest of all smiles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA," he laughs, the few people look slightly bewildered, but Vector is first up to end him. She jumps, aiming a concealed dagger to the neck. He is unfazed, shoving her back and raising an arm. He points at Vector. She lets out a horrific scream.

Her stomach explodes in gore. She drops to the floor, quivering slightly, face white. Her mask falls from her face, and you know that she was not who you thought she was. He turns his attention to the stunned crowd, raising another arm.

He points to Zai. His eyes widen in time to leave his acknowledged expression on his face, his stomach also exploding. "Sis...," he mouths, collapsing.

Most of the remaining few tried to flee now. What power was this that this man commanded, to make others explode?

Blood spilled from his mouth. He was already done for, and, with the last of his strength, he pointed a gore-drenched finger at Lonewolf I. He managed a trot or two more before his midsection was gone.

His arm fell to the ground. What was this man? A brave individual checks to make sure he's dead, but he seems to have vanished entirely, leaving only a pool of blood. However, Pandarsenic seems to have returned.

Mysteriousbluepuppet has been lynched!

Mysteriousbluepupper was a TVTrope: Chest Burster (sk).

Vector has been killed!

Vector was Erik, Phantom of the Opera (mafia).

Zai has been killed!

Zai was Antoine Dodson (town).

Lonewolf I has been killed!

Lonewolf I was Baby Cuddles (cult).

Pandarsenic has returned to the game.

It is now Night.

TVTrope: Chest Burster
BLARGH! You're not even a real role, since you're not really a physical concept, but an idea OF a concept created from an event.
(Day) CHEST BURST!: You can burst from all the people's chests that you have currently impregnated, killing them. This ability activates on death as well.
(Night) Plant Seed [target]: You... uh... yeah.
(Auto) Inconceivable: Since you are not real, any part of your role is impossible to imagine and cannot be revealed except on death.
(Auto) Everyone's Dead: You win as long as no one else is alive. Your living status is unnecessary.

Erik
You are the Phantom of the Opera, hiding away in an Opera House with a mask to disguise your face. You have a multitude of skills, but without your mask, you will almost certainly be killed. Your architectual knowledge will be necessary.
(Night) Hide: Having made your current surroundings, you can move in and out of secret passages that no one else knows.
(Night) Kidnap [target]: You may remove a player from the game, hiding them away in a secret location. You may release them at any time. You cannot kidnap more than one person at a time. This player may action you at any time, even if you are Hiding. The player will not be told who or what has captured them.
(Auto) Mask Removal: If your mask is removed, the player that removed your mask can reveal it to the Thread, showing your alignment to everyone. However, your mask can only be removed by being able to reach you while you are hiding.
(1-Use) Phantom of the Opera: You show everyone how truly beautiful you are. Everyone will be told you are town. If your mask has been removed, this action will fail.

Antoine Dodson
Umm... You're not sure why you're here right now instead of hiding your children, wife, family, town, dog, toys, or car.
(Night) Hide Other [target]: You hide the person from harm, making them unable to act or be acted on.
(Auto) They Rapin' E'erybody!: If someone visits you in the Night, you will assume that person is trying to get you, causing you to stop your action. You will quickly identify them, though.
(1-Use) Chase Down [target]: You can choose one of the people that actioned you and learn what team they're on.

Baby Cuddles
You are part of the Unicorn cult. You are blue with pink hair. You have no powers.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53