Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109893 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 5: Fastest Night Ever
« Reply #675 on: September 09, 2010, 06:47:26 pm »

vector. Are you voting me
You don't pay much attention, do you?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 09, 2010, 06:48:00 pm »

Don't remember you asking me a question or anything vector. Are you voting me since I think you hide a bit of things behind your fire power ?

Read harder.  I'm not voting you.

When I do vote you, it will be because I've built a case from your play this game.  Not sooner.  Not later.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 09, 2010, 06:57:20 pm »

Don't remember you asking me a question or anything vector. Are you voting me since I think you hide a bit of things behind your fire power ?

Read harder.  I'm not voting you.

When I do vote you, it will be because I've built a case from your play this game.  Not sooner.  Not later.

Guess i should have. The distrust still stand. Your supposedly hidden would be what , anyway ? People knew about retribution kill, tracking, resurection, rolecheck. I don't really see what ability would be hidden if every normal power is present and revealed to the player.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 09, 2010, 07:01:19 pm »

Your supposedly hidden would be what , anyway ? People knew about retribution kill, tracking, resurection, rolecheck. I don't really see what ability would be hidden if every normal power is present and revealed to the player.

Look, man, I don't know.  Pressing me harder will not make me know.  If you don't know something, then you simply don't know it.  I can't defend it.  I can't explain it.  It is what it is.

If you're suspicious of me, then I suggest that you make a case, rather than jumping onto what's bothering two other people.  It makes you look like you don't know what you're doing, on top of your PAINFULLY defensive play.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 09, 2010, 07:32:44 pm »

Your supposedly hidden would be what , anyway ? People knew about retribution kill, tracking, resurection, rolecheck. I don't really see what ability would be hidden if every normal power is present and revealed to the player.

Look, man, I don't know.  Pressing me harder will not make me know.  If you don't know something, then you simply don't know it.  I can't defend it.  I can't explain it.  It is what it is.

If you're suspicious of me, then I suggest that you make a case, rather than jumping onto what's bothering two other people.  It makes you look like you don't know what you're doing, on top of your PAINFULLY defensive play.

You may look back and see that I did not like it for some time.

I dont see any defense right now, i'm trying to learn more about the abilitys of everyone. You hide yours, afterall you are the only one with a supposedly hidden ability. Also, that you play other game is your problem, not mine. My problem is easy, i doN,t trust you, Vector

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 09, 2010, 07:35:46 pm »

... Did you not hear the part where I'm in the middle of doing a thread reread?  Good lord.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 09, 2010, 07:40:06 pm »

... Did you not hear the part where I'm in the middle of doing a thread reread?  Good lord.

Yes, your point ? I don't think a thread reread will let you mysteriously know us what your real powers are.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 09, 2010, 07:41:46 pm »

Yes, your point ? I don't think a thread reread will let you mysteriously know us what your real powers are.

My point is that your dickery about "OMFG, your playing other games is no excuse!!" is kind of pointless, especially given YOUR contributions to this mess.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 09, 2010, 07:54:18 pm »

Yeah, Vector and Mbp are the 2 people I think are most scummy that are present today (i.e. Pandar's got some 'splainin' to do! if he comes back tomorrow (which, given Web's response to Pandar posting, I'd say he will be)). Vector mainly for her "hidden" ability (and if I recall correctly, she was the last person to RC, but had posted a few times between the start of MC and her RC), but also somewhat for her large lack of interaction with the known scum, distancing her from them.

Mbp mainly for his weird RC and lack of comprehension skills, even of stuff that was just said (not even from previous days). English obviously not being his primary language helps justify this though.

I'd be okay with either being lynched today, but preferably Vector.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 09, 2010, 08:28:14 pm »

Suddenly, some music appears out of nowhere. It is soothing... And telling you a message. It seems that Vector must be Town! You all deeply appreciate the message.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 09, 2010, 08:32:25 pm »

Who wants to claim that?

WEB: Is that what Ed's after-death post would be like?

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 09, 2010, 08:33:08 pm »

Coo', well- that saves me the trouble of explaining my role in all this. And, actually Zai, I believe I was the last to claim.

Aside from some absenteeism, Vector has given me no pause as to her alignment- VECTOR IS NOT SCUM.

Suddenly, some music appears out of nowhere. It is soothing... And telling you a message. It seems that Vector must be Town! You all deeply appreciate the message.

Unvote... be-because...where...its...at...its usless

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 09, 2010, 08:34:21 pm »

WEB: Is that what Ed's after-death post would be like?
It is not. Eduren will be able to post his own message.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 09, 2010, 08:36:04 pm »

Coo', well- that saves me the trouble of explaining my role in all this. And, actually Zai, I believe I was the last to claim.
...What does this have to do with your role? You claimed Reviver/Mason group starter.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 09, 2010, 08:38:59 pm »

...What does this have to do with your role? You claimed Reviver/Mason group starter.

I am also masoned with vector. Or did you forget?

There have been, thus far, no inconsistencies with her claims. I do not think she is scum; I admit I could be fallible- but only just barely.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 53