Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109840 times)

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament...
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2010, 02:37:29 pm »

just dropping in to say that should you need a replacement i'd be happy to fill the gap

jolly entertaining game so far :)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2010, 03:22:54 pm »

Requesting an Extension.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2010, 03:52:31 pm »

Jus to let you know Broody i've been eyeing Zai since some time, and he's the one that seem the scummier to me. I don't really care if toony is voting for him too, mostly since right now theres no real risk for Zai to be lynched. He could very well vote for a fellow scum to get some credibility, since really it looks like it's spartan that will bite the bullet. as for my content, right now i don't have a lot since i don't have a lot that i'm sure off.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2010, 04:51:43 pm »

Pandar: What is your wintuition saying?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2010, 06:20:51 pm »

Jus to let you know Broody i've been eyeing Zai since some time, and he's the one that seem the scummier to me. I don't really care if toony is voting for him too, mostly since right now theres no real risk for Zai to be lynched. He could very well vote for a fellow scum to get some credibility, since really it looks like it's spartan that will bite the bullet. as for my content, right now i don't have a lot since i don't have a lot that i'm sure off.

You've suddenly come out with Zai as scum.  Can you explain your reasoning behind that?

(If you've outlined it elsewhere, just provide a link).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2010, 06:28:46 pm »

Indeed, now that i'm back to my appartment, i'll answer

I still think that Zai is scum. Proof, i do not have, beign the first day, but  of all the games of werewolves ( that's the scum in french) i played most of the time it's one of the agressive questionner that cause the trouble. Also, i dislike the way he dumb down the quotes of other, even if it is to make other respond and incriminate themselve. He's distorting what the others have said, and that cause more and more doubt.

Mostly that, but before it was mostly due to him being overtly aggressive and controlling.  Dumbing or misinterpretting quote does not endear him to me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2010, 06:30:33 pm »

Right.  Thanks for bringing that back--I'd forgotten it existed.

That's it for now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2010, 06:31:04 pm »

I'd like to toss my vote at Ottofar, who really needs to show up in this game and tell us what he's up to with his bandwagoning.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2010, 06:51:21 pm »

I'd like to toss my vote at Ottofar, who really needs to show up in this game and tell us what he's up to with his bandwagoning.

Yeah, why don't you? And hit him with your gut while you're at it. 8-P

And also,
Unvote criptfeind Zathras.  So much for that RV.
However Zathras, I'll ask you the same RV question: If you had to pick two people here to be your scumbuddies, who would you choose?  Who do you think does the best job as town here?

Oh, that's easy. Vector, for one -- she plays a mean scum game (a point I will come back to later today), and probably pandarsenic -- he's cunning and ruthless when he wants to be.

The best town here? so far? not sure. Everyone is doing a little bit, rather that one or two players leading the hunt. If pressed I'd say probably Zai, or IronyOwl, or even (heh) Org! But no one clearly ahead yet. And I'd rather not paint targets for the scum to kill -- they should go after Toonyman instead.  8-)

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2010, 06:52:23 pm »

Zathras is the other traitor.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2010, 06:52:43 pm »

And also,
Unvote criptfeind Zathras.  So much for that RV.
However Zathras, I'll ask you the same RV question: If you had to pick two people here to be your scumbuddies, who would you choose?  Who do you think does the best job as town here?

Oh, that's easy. Vector, for one -- she plays a mean scum game (a point I will come back to later today), and probably pandarsenic -- he's cunning and ruthless when he wants to be.

The best town here? so far? not sure. Everyone is doing a little bit, rather that one or two players leading the hunt. If pressed I'd say probably Zai, or IronyOwl, or even (heh) Org! But no one clearly ahead yet. And I'd rather not paint targets for the scum to kill -- they should go after Toonyman instead.  8-)

Yeah they should man.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2010, 07:04:17 pm »

Eduren. "Being a scummy asshat"? And what, pray tell, goes into being a scummy asshat? Let's see some evidence.

Hardly an excuse since you're informed that there's been a post.

You have this belief that bandwagoning is, by definition, scummy, and you're [/i]wrong[/i]. If someone is being a total scumbucket (ie: votehopping, being jumpy, and playing in a really weird way) - as Spartan was - then it's only natural for people to want to vote them. As far as I'm concerned, Spartan is still scum; likely your scumbuddy. Thing is, he's already slipped up enough that I feel I can focus on more experienced scum like you.

Informing him of our ways? More like buddying up to Vector.
The point is that voting Spartan was all you did. That kind of bandwagoning, with no contributions to the discussion is scummy.

But let me rephrase my previous question. Why did you unvote Spartan?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2010, 07:05:52 pm »

I-I'm soooo sorry.   :'(

I have a feeling your luck will be a mite bit better on this game (code for: My bad). 

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2010, 08:15:40 pm »

Just so everyone knows, if an action doesn't say Day or Night in parentheses, it can be used anytime.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53