Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109707 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament...
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2010, 11:29:43 pm »

It's a joke.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2010, 11:30:25 pm »

and also because I'm reading Watchmen fanfic ohgod
Vector has been modkilled!

What?
Joke has been playerkilled...

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2010, 11:32:16 pm »

Oh wow sorry.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2010, 11:37:06 pm »

Unvote Vector'
I can't decide which of TheBroodyMoods and Spartan 117 is more scummy.

Each of you, convince me it's the other.
If you have an specific reason I look scummy, I'd love to see it.

Broody, who do you want lynched?

Preferably? Scum. My vote is currently on toonyman, for scumminess that, from what I hear echoed in the thread, is typically emanating from toonyman no matter what side he is on. Still looks scummy to me, as I expressed here:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd ask you the same, but with how you're currently vote hopping, I think it's anyone who isn't you, which is scummy to me.

Both, myself and Spartan, have about the same level of experience in playing the game, the difference is I am not dodging criticism by asking other people to answer questions for me.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2010, 11:39:31 pm »

I don't understand what you mean by dodging criticism? Can you explain?
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2010, 11:44:05 pm »

I don't want to be lynched I want to be night-killed.  Otherwise there's no point because it has to be scum that kill me.  Not some majority vote.
That doesn't answer my question.

I'm not going to do nothing while having this request, it's a request, that's it.  I can't make decisions for other people, only convince them.
This does, except you seem to just be interjecting snide comments here and there. It's better than nothing, certainly, but pointing things out now and then isn't really the same as actual scum hunting, especially since the comments you're pointing to are from other people's discussions.

Jegus. It is a reaction vote.
Then why did you leave it on after you got his reaction, then take it off when I mentioned it but before he had any further reaction to it?

Unvote Vector'

Cool way to get two players to call each other scum. Makes it look like you're contributing, too.

The best part, of course, is that it implies you have opinions without needing to mention them. Perhaps some hint as to why you think either is scummy could help with their explanation of why they're not?

Also new replies EVERYWHERE.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2010, 11:48:51 pm »

But, Toaster, it's so very punchable!

Clearly off the charts.

Are you looking for a response from me?  If so, I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.  How about I just ask you something?

You (apparently) random voted Broody, with a non-reason.  He's posted since then, and you have as well, but you neither removed your vote nor actually asked him anything.  Do you think Broody is scummy?  If so, why?  If not, why are you still voting him?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2010, 11:54:05 pm »

I don't understand what you mean by dodging criticism? Can you explain?

Yes:

Okay.

Broody, who do you want lynched?
In response to:
Unvote Vector'

So, Toaster, what do you think I am?

You're not really defending yourself, nor really scum hunting. You asking other people to answer questions for you (out sourcing your own defense, if you will). Though your Jokerman vote showed improvement.

"I can't call it for you... it wouldn't be fair."

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2010, 11:55:34 pm »

Clearly off the charts.

Are you looking for a response from me?  If so, I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.  How about I just ask you something?

You (apparently) random voted Broody, with a non-reason.  He's posted since then, and you have as well, but you neither removed your vote nor actually asked him anything.  Do you think Broody is scummy?  If so, why?  If not, why are you still voting him?

i was not really , in fact, simply reaffirming that i find is avatar displeasing. But really i don't know who it is, so it's a bit distressing. If you or him could help me and give em the reference i'd be happy.

As for the vote, right now it's more observation than anything.On my opinion Toony is sketchy and all but i'll cast a final vote when i'll be satisfied with what i see. Right now its only against the face ( and also if it's your real face Broody i'm deeply sorry :()

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2010, 12:00:49 am »

Clearly off the charts.

i was not really , in fact, simply reaffirming that i find is avatar displeasing. But really i don't know who it is, so it's a bit distressing. If you or him could help me and give em the reference i'd be happy.

As for the vote, right now it's more observation than anything.On my opinion Toony is sketchy and all but i'll cast a final vote when i'll be satisfied with what i see. Right now its only against the face ( and also if it's your real face Broody i'm deeply sorry :()

Seems a petty reason, but a reason none the less.

It comes from the villain from the movie No Country for Old Men, Anton Chigurh.

But surely there are a slew of reasons one could vote for me other than an avatar: So, what will be... Friend-o?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2010, 12:01:35 am »

Is your observation working?  Is there anyone else you want to observe?  If you think Toony is sketchy, why are you not doing anything to build up or tear down your suspicion?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2010, 12:07:00 am »

Well now. Unvote Org

Vote Spartan
, how many games  have you played?
You don't have to vote somebody to ask them a question, so why are you, Ottofar? Do you have an actual reason for voting S117? Why'd you unvote Org?

STOP MAKEN ME LOOK LIEK IDIUT!!!!! i dun need help!
That's how I do things, scumbucket. Get used to it.

And bandwagoning may not have done wonders for my reputability, but I stand by my reasoning.
And what reasoning would that be, O' Great Mafioso? Insane Troll Logic?

I appear to be digging my own grave, so I'll just keep scumhunting while I can still help the town.
There's no scumhunting to your voting. You're just randomly switching votes and asking questions. What town wants to do is break scum. You aren't doing that.

Mysteriousbluepuppet, votes aren't for "observing" when you included nothing in your vote to induce a reaction to observe. Get real reasons or get out.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2010, 12:08:02 am »

Well, i could ask him why he want to be night-killed and not voted, but I doubt id get a sincere response...

Also, thank you, haven't seen the movie, and i hate being in the dark for these kind of things.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2010, 12:14:22 am »

Unvote

I'm getting back to you Zai, you are being pretty agressive. As in flinging accusation left and right, and being bossy. 

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2010, 12:15:46 am »

Unvote

I'm getting back to you Zai, you are being pretty agressive. As in flinging accusation left and right, and being bossy. 
That's a good thing though, why would you vote somebody for doing that.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 53