Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Dwarvenization - DF Civilization. (Parallel Game) - PAUSED - Spots Still Open  (Read 8194 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwavenization - DF Civilization. (Parallel Game) Open/Signup Now!!!.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 02:58:32 pm »

World 1: Ringpulleys
World 2: Woundedhoilst
World 3: Dikehandles
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 07:00:35 pm by Evergod41 »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 06:10:20 pm »

Unless someone can tell me how to edit or remove a Point of Intrest in the DF Map Archive place, I will be re-submitting the third map and filling in the PoI's properly...
Also to those that have said they will play already, please Look at the first two maps as they have PoI of each of the 16 Nations, please pick one as your choice, you can pick over the three maps thus having 3 choices in total, but when there is 8 picked from ONE map we will start...

As each race is Unique onto themselves, it is requested that people give their views on what additions as in Mods, Custom Workshops and Entity additions would be needed to not only make them playable but also to give them the feel of the game being based on that race, much alike how its based of Dwarves due to its name...

Also please try and Drag Likeminded players here. We need to fill the spots else it will flop...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:16:49 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 06:17:58 pm »

Oh. I'll take shockwheeled.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 06:19:01 pm »

edited my claim, all three worlds, i dont really care between the three...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 06:30:51 pm »

Thanks for pointing out my Stuffup there Evergod..............DAMN IT!!!
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 06:34:39 pm »

Looked at firstpost. I have picked a nation. Whichever shockwheeled is with.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 06:57:45 pm »

Note to self. Do three things before acting like an idiot and Emailing Someone to fix your mistakes...

1: Double CHECK EVERYTHING before Submitting.
2: Sign UP for the site to be able to use it properly.
3: Check again after that.......

If none of the above was done. Proceed to making Self look like an Idiot......

On the side note, World one is Updated properly...
Please examine the Dwarven Nations in their Rightful place...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 07:29:32 pm »

World Three is finally Finished with Naming the Nations. Please choose your favs out of all three worlds and make your choices now. 5 Slots open

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

already re-updated it...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

UPDATE:

Expanded on Information concerning 'Building a Civ' under the "Rules of the Civilization Challenge"

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

hm, sounds neat, but it also sounds too big and overwhelming... i'd join if i didn't have to read that much stuff, also, the fact that there are so many player slots may be a problem, how are you going to cope with drop outs?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hm, sounds neat, but it also sounds too big and overwhelming... i'd join if i didn't have to read that much stuff, also, the fact that there are so many player slots may be a problem, how are you going to cope with drop outs?
Truth is, you don't need to read it all...

You just need to know some basic info, which I might be putting into pics later as time goes on...
Dropping out is ok really, but the fact that its so easy to do and play makes it a fun challenge...

All you need to know is that each challenge takes a certain amount of years to do, then theres the year gap that the Game forces on you, then you do another challange or the same one to boost up your civ. As you go on you can unlock (or more afford) the ability to do the bigger and longer challenges and see what happens then...

The Battle Saga is still in production so in truth its being worked on as a side thing and might be introduced later, atm though, its just Settlers of Cattan Winning Goals...

Infact. What do people feel is TOO over explained and needs some pictures to go along with it for help...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:22:36 am by Neyvn »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OP has been edited to show a more Easier to understand 'Rulebook'. Please inform me if it still comes across as another Language and I am welcome to Ideas to a way to Rewrite it. Also once again asking if anyone has any suggestions to Possible Rules that could easily be explained by Images draw in Ascii Draw...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

ok, i haven't read it all, i'm kinda busy, but if i join, will i have to download a lot of saves? i'm on a limited internet connection and can only download megabytes during the weekend, i can't afford to download saves during the week

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok, i haven't read it all, i'm kinda busy, but if i join, will i have to download a lot of saves? i'm on a limited internet connection and can only download megabytes during the weekend, i can't afford to download saves during the week
Only the World Save. After that all you need to do is Post a Screencap of whatever is related to the Goal of the Challenge... You don't need to read it all, thats only for extra info and a more detail. The OP was edited with a simplified What/How To...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6