Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 504

Author Topic: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves  (Read 1500716 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves
« Reply #3990 on: July 01, 2012, 02:20:39 pm »

Dear modoctopus

Stop beating me to death with teacups please. It is very embarrassing.

Sincerely, poor elven adventurer.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: July 01, 2012, 02:32:55 pm »

Dear my frantically-conscripted worker dorfs...

Please grab a weapon. That goddamn centaur is NOT going to die by beating it to death.

Sincerely, the population who cannot do their jobs due to the brawl taking place in the working district.
I need to put something interesting here.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3992 on: July 01, 2012, 02:40:01 pm »

and screw as fast as rabbis

There is something very wrong with that.
...Oops, typo. Very amusing typo, but still.

He's probably paralysed. He can't do much when he's losing the battle to get his lungs to do stuff.
He was not paralyzed, its the fact that the spider gave up every once and a while and spammed webs then made the dwarf focus on deflecting love bites with his head.
Was he ever bitten, successfully? All those attacks, consistantly to the head, only happens when dwarves are incapacitated.
Web spam does that.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: July 01, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »

Please grab a weapon. That goddamn centaur is NOT going to die by beating it to death.

Sincerely, the population who cannot do their jobs due to the brawl taking place in the working district.

So you modded them to be real? Or are they just scared by a really realistic engraving?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: July 01, 2012, 03:06:05 pm »

Dear Hanslanda the human soldier

You have a sword for a reason. While I understand Girlinhat made a nice cedar shield, that's no excuse to dawdle beating the thing with it.

Do your damn job right, and for god's sake, spit that damn leg out! Ellzo is a 104 year old woman, who happens to murder things for a living, but even she thinks walking around with a grasshopper man's leg in your mouth is wrong.

Sighned, The overseer.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3995 on: July 01, 2012, 03:12:34 pm »

So you modded them to be real? Or are they just scared by a really realistic engraving?

From his other thread, masterwork mod I believe, where his centaur friend is deciding not dying is a good thing to do.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: July 01, 2012, 05:26:24 pm »

Masterwork mod. Adds a shitton of stuff to the game, including annoying fucking centaurs.
I need to put something interesting here.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: July 01, 2012, 07:03:00 pm »

Dear world,

I know, I'm a pitiful little harpy adventurer with no useful skills and no hope of ever accomplishign anything. But is that really an excuse to make it your life's goal to murder me twenty ways to Tuesday and desecrate my corpse? I don't think so. Stop killing me so i don't have to reverse the flow of time and can actually make it to this fortress. Please?

Sincerely, Vuca Kixiithbi, Harpy adventurer.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: July 01, 2012, 07:09:33 pm »

Dear Rokor, god of Rocks and occasionally Palindromes.

Thank you for your amazing creations. The infinite bounty of small rocks that you bless this ground with has saved my life three times now. With them I can create sharp projectiles, or throw them as-is, and survive any ambush or enemy who meets me out of doors. Without your supurb craftsmanship of these, the finest ranged-weapons about, many hapless wanderers would surely have met their fates at the hands of vicious beasts. You are truly a helper of the meek and the underdog. It is just a pity that you are prevented from blessing this glacier with your benevolence.

Sincerely, Ilahaoe, the crippled Elven adventurer.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: July 01, 2012, 07:28:14 pm »

Dear Giant Crows,

WHYYYYYYyyyy!?!?

Sincerely, the now-deceased Vuca kixiithbi, Harpy adventurer.

P.s; I'll be back.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

INSANEcyborg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: July 02, 2012, 07:58:20 am »

Dear Ùshrir Ïlunònul

For future reference, DO NOT stand where the wall is supposed to be built, and complain that something (you) is in the way.  DO NOT fall asleep on spot, preventing others from completing the wall for you.  And above all, DO NOT do the above while there's an 80 goblin 80 beak dog 8 troll siege.   Thank Armok that I didn't want to deal with your corpse, and that it was easier to expand the wall so that you were inside.  Had you been awake, you would have noticed that your comrades finished the wall right before the first squads arrived.

P.S.  You may have noticed your new nickname, "Sleepy moron".   That's permanent.

Flying Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: July 02, 2012, 08:30:19 am »

Dear Mountainhome
Take a look at this wall, it says "Pop Cap: 0" on it.  What part of "0" do you not understand?  We at Fightsack are trying to make an aesthetically pleasing fort for our dwarves to live in, but we can't focus on that when you send us 30+ mouths to feed.  Please take your useless migrants and throw them down the nearest volcano as an offering to Armok.
Signed, Your Humble Expedition leader  :-\

Dear Migrants that managed to sneak in
Report to the magma hall and start melting some of the 30,000+ magnetite the miners are working on digging out.
Signed, Your Overseer

Dear Kobolds
Please, just stay away, we're tired of chasing you off our lawn every day.  Next time we might just make it a !!Lawn!!  ;)
Has entire family killed and all friends butchered and raped.
---
It's cool, he saw an awesome sock AND a waterfall, so it's all good now.
it's ‼Super Happy Tantrum Time‼

Syuviel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: July 02, 2012, 02:35:50 pm »

Dear Mountainhomes,

It is with consternation that i write this letter. Despite having told you multiple times that we here at Merchantsacks cannot accomodate more than 200 dwarves, you have continued to send us more and more dwarves. Not particularly useful ones either. Our population is now roughly 310, 50 of which have now been sent to the Holey Magma Temple, as a sacrifice to Armok.
If this behavior continues, we may retaliate and cut off your endless supply of stone mugs, and further sacrifice of useless migrants.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: July 02, 2012, 02:39:09 pm »

Dear Kobolds
Please, just stay away, we're tired of chasing you off our lawn every day.  Next time we might just make it a !!Lawn!!  ;)

Never.

Love, your favorite thief.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4004 on: July 02, 2012, 02:41:14 pm »

Dear Snugbo,

Where are your goblin friends? After the sudden death retirement of your ambush parties you seem reluctant to donate metal to Silentthunders. What's the wait?

Yours faithfully,
~Overseer.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 504