Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 504

Author Topic: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves  (Read 1500795 times)

Deepblade

• Bay Watcher
  • Tholtarmid
    • View Profile
Re: Note to Urist--In which you express your frustration to your dwarves
« Reply #3120 on: March 18, 2012, 10:16:07 pm »

Dear Legendary Mechanic that just had a baby,

Procreating with dogs is not as cool as it sounds. That werewolf baby you had really did a number on the fort. Many people got dehydrated or ripped apart by Junior.

Sincerely,
Your Expedition leader.
Deepblade's Standardized Creature Parts, for when you're pissed about all the different types of animal products there are.

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: March 18, 2012, 10:39:25 pm »

Dear Muspel McThief-
I hope your happy with yourself. How did you think you were going to get into my fort unnoticed? Theres one entrance, surrounded by tamed animals, and- oh yeah- YOUR TWENTY FEET TALL. AND BRIGHT RED. ON FIRE. And now I have to start a new test-fort. Because you lit a dog on fire. Who lit the entire fucking world on fire. Which started a tantrum spiral. Thanks for wasting two hours of testing time, you miserable fuck.
-The unhappy god who coded you into existence.
Imagine the will it took to create a fortress like this. And what have you elves built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not dwarves!! You're just termites at Versailles.

It's not that I don't suffer, it's that I know the unimportance of suffering, I know that pain is to be fought and thrown aside, not to be accepted as part of one's soul and as a permanent scar across one's view of existence.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: March 18, 2012, 10:46:22 pm »

Dear Urist McRecruit, do you remember when i told you to not pick a fight near a cliff ?
Do you remember why i told you that ? No, really ?

Now i guess you remember.

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: March 18, 2012, 10:48:18 pm »

Dear robsole-
Did I win?
-Urist McRecruit
Imagine the will it took to create a fortress like this. And what have you elves built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not dwarves!! You're just termites at Versailles.

It's not that I don't suffer, it's that I know the unimportance of suffering, I know that pain is to be fought and thrown aside, not to be accepted as part of one's soul and as a permanent scar across one's view of existence.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: March 18, 2012, 11:09:39 pm »

Dear Ghostly Urist McRecruit,
I don't think so.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: March 18, 2012, 11:18:14 pm »

Dear Muspel McThief-
I hope your happy with yourself. How did you think you were going to get into my fort unnoticed? Theres one entrance, surrounded by tamed animals, and- oh yeah- YOUR TWENTY FEET TALL. AND BRIGHT RED. ON FIRE. And now I have to start a new test-fort. Because you lit a dog on fire. Who lit the entire fucking world on fire. Which started a tantrum spiral. Thanks for wasting two hours of testing time, you miserable fuck.

I just want to set the world on fire

Sincerely; Muspel McThief.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: March 18, 2012, 11:19:41 pm »

Dear Cave Swallow Men
Please turn the music down. It's scaring all the dwarves standing on the stairway.
--Your upstairs neighbors
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: March 20, 2012, 10:47:05 pm »

To the distressed military of Hammerlaw.
Your foe is gigantic, well-trained, and armored in steel. He can breath fire. He believes, rather understandably, that the odds are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the crossbows on ours.
-The overseer. Who after one test fort decided Muspel don't get to have ranged weapons in addition to being immortal and gigantic fire breathers.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: March 23, 2012, 07:48:45 am »

Dear Vabok Breachedwhip,

We were about to train that bobcat until you adopted it. If I see you do that again, you will help the animal trainers train exotic animals.

Sincerely, the overseer.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: March 23, 2012, 07:50:36 am »

Dear Muspel McThief-

I just want to set the world on fire

Sincerely; Muspel McThief.
iiiiiii only want soooocks!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Olith McHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: March 24, 2012, 02:51:44 am »

Dear Urist McNewton,

Throwing a tantrum and destroying the drawbridge you are standing on is both very stupid and highly amusing.

Especially when the drawbridge is over a 10 z-level pit.

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: March 24, 2012, 04:10:26 am »

Dear military of Angelspear-
Congratulations. After considerable effort (and horrific losses). You have finally vanquished the Nidhoggr. Those of you who aren't running around melting and lighting my fort on fire quickly make your way to the dwarven therapist, and your new "totally not stolen from our nobles" legendary rooms. I'd like to test the Fenrir and Sleipnir with this fort too. And quit whining, a little magma-blood never hurt anyone... Except you guys. You know I retract that statement altogether.
-Your satisfied overseer

Dear Nobles of Angelspear-
Enjoy your 3x3 apartments in the general quarters. OR ELSE.
-The god who will make you pull a deathlever if you start getting uppity

malroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: March 24, 2012, 04:26:04 am »

Dear Residents of Angelspear

I want a rematch, If you're out of warriors i'll settle for uppity nobles.

Sincerely the Nidhoggr
Why couldn't my vampire Hammerer eat someone useless, like a migrant? Instead, she went after my only gemcutter.. but sadly there were no witnesses, so I convicted someone's pet duck as the murderer.  It got off easy, with no beatings or jail time.  >.<

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: March 24, 2012, 04:36:49 am »

Dear Mayor

NO I WONT GET YOU A WINDOW, I GOT NO SAND!

-Overseer
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: March 24, 2012, 04:42:51 am »

Dear Mayor

NO I WONT GET YOU A WINDOW, I GOT NO SAND!

-Overseer
Dear Overseer,

I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE NO SAND, I WANT THAT WINDOW AND I WANT IT NOW.

Sincerely, the mayor.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 504