Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Everyone should watch this: Fat people, Americans, friends- it's how you'll die.  (Read 1453 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

My christian school did an abstinence program.

We got to listen to this sparkling piece of 80s.

Interestingly, our health teacher, probably one of the most morally conservative people in the school (She honestly believed that D&D led people to witchcraft and suicide) said openly that it was okay to masturbate.

That's some controversial stuff in a rural Christian high school brushing the edge of the Bible belt.
Shoes...

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's plenty of worse, preventable things. My main beef is with car accidents. Just drive safely and you prevent them. But I see people everywhere speeding, driving with one hand, driving while text messaging, driving while drowsy. What's worse is all the people who insist that they have freedom and not even wear seatbelts while doing that sort of thing.

Hey... I do this all the time!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 11:47:56 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently Aqizzar has fallen asleep at the wheel several times.

Hey, Aqizzar, when you bring down the government, can I have a place in your new order? Assuming you're not torn apart by the car crash that is.

e: Just to be clear, I do believe that road safety is extremely important, I'm just making a joke.
Pages: 1 [2]