Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: I'm nice  (Read 10475 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: I'm nice
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 05:57:51 pm »

I had a coworker who took advantage of my nice nature.  She would be caring, polite, and considerate one minute, then the next she would snap at me, call me an idiot, or badmouth coworkers I liked.  I could never please her.

Think of the opposite team as someone like that.  You've tried everything humanly possible to please them, but nothing works.  They are immune to any kindness you offer, and they will not relent in harassing you.  Now you have the chance to teach them kindess through violent physical means, quite possibly the only language they understand.  They may not learn to respect you after you hang their entrails on their goal post, but at the very least, they'll learn that nice people are actually the last people they should walk all over.

PACIFIST CRUSH!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:19:46 am by Euld »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 05:59:20 pm »

You could also start worshiping Khorne. Just sayin, sanity is for the weak.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 04:12:19 pm »

Go scream at random people, start fights, in your football game, act like a dick and limp back home bruised and bleeding, having learned that being angry kinda sucks.
Then, take up pottery.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 04:14:48 pm »

Or in the event you win the resulting brawl, walk back home with the knowlage that everyone you know now considers you an unhinged psycopath who they should constantly lie to to appease you despite hating you. A lose-lose situation, farming anger.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 09:15:41 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Noble Digger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 10:22:24 pm »

quib·ble
1. To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
2. To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 10:38:52 pm »

PCP.

Turns you from laid back mundane into insane psychopathic monster in just a few minutes, just stay away of sharp objects or you might suddenly think that tearing off your face is a good idea.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 11:02:05 pm »

Pump up your testosterone levels by BEING STRONG.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 09:10:43 am »

On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.

ElChad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 09:12:54 am »

Or build up testosterone by simply stopping the nightly common practice of guys your age. The more it builds up, the aggressiver you get.  Athletes do this IIRC.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 09:14:23 am »

Or build up testosterone by simply stopping the nightly common practice of guys your age.

Yeah. Stupid internet chat soakin' up testosterone an' shit.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 09:16:48 am »

Or build up testosterone by simply stopping the nightly common practice of guys your age. The more it builds up, the aggressiver you get.  Athletes do this IIRC.
Hate to break it to you, but that's a total myth that got spread around by coaches.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 09:18:23 am »

Wait, were we talking about masturbation? I thought we were talking about trolling.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 09:19:29 am »

It's the same really, but all your advice is lame, he should just kill a kitten, solves alll problems :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ElChad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:17 am »

Meh, I know I get edgy and fustrated after a few days... I am standing by what I said.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:52 am »

Just to point out, being mean won't make you better at football. If you want to be mean for the sake of it that is okay though :)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4