Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Pathos  (Read 16453 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pathos
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 11:37:25 pm »

You get used to it.

... You do?  I feel sorry for you, man.  I don't know why guys even bother with hitting on net chicks >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2010, 11:41:02 pm »

I mean why do you even say that when you have tasty tasty ham as a avatar. That is just asking to be hit on.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2010, 11:41:41 pm »

I'd hit all over that.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2010, 11:43:03 pm »

I mean why do you even say that when you have tasty tasty ham as a avatar. That is just asking to be hit on.

... My avatar is a ham, so you think "hey, I'll hit on you?"  Oooookay.  I'm not going to even pretend I understand men anymore.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2010, 11:46:07 pm »

Delicious, tender ham, dripping coyly with the perfect honey-roasted glaze...

I mean it's tasty. Yeah.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:38 pm »

I'd hit on Renault too but I'm becoming a monk within a week :P

Just kidding, that whole 17 year old old and yes I do have a gf and no I'm not talking about her nipples are the actual reasons.

Wow, didn't realize there were so many SF bay area Bay12ers though. We should organized a mini-meet to sperge out in person when I return.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2010, 11:57:16 pm »

Wow, didn't realize there were so many SF bay area Bay12ers though. We should organized a mini-meet to sperge out in person when I return.

Dude :D  This sounds like a good idea.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2010, 12:00:27 am »

Dude :D  This sounds like a good idea.

You're from around SF?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 12:01:25 am »

You're from around SF?

UC Berkeley student.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 12:05:11 am »

You're kidding, right? Damn. There are a lot around here. I wouldn'ta guessed. We should get some sort of meeting sometime, could be fun.

Though wow, this is about as off-topic as it gets.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 12:06:54 am »

You're kidding, right? Damn. There are a lot around here. I wouldn'ta guessed. We should get some sort of meeting sometime, could be fun.

Though wow, this is about as off-topic as it gets.

... Kidding about what?  Being a Berkeley student, the meetup... ?  Nope, not kidding.  If you're a Berkeley student, as well, then you've probably seen me before.

Though I may have interpreted that incorrectly =/

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 12:12:00 am »

Vector, last time you mentioned something about taking time off and not being allowed outside? ;) Does that put a damper on plans? I know my being a wandering monk for the next few months does.

My memory's hazy because I'm attempting to remember 10 pages of Pali suttas.

Anyhow, I'll PM you two later, because my current schedule is a bit... crazy. I think it would be hilarious if we stuffed a bunch of DF players into say... Japan-town sticker picture booths.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 12:15:02 am »

Vector, last time you mentioned something about taking time off and not being allowed outside? ;) Does that put a damper on plans? I know my being a wandering monk for the next few months does.

Huh?  Oh, no, I'm allowed outside now  :D  I've been allowed to take walks since I was 17 :3

But it'd be much better to do this at some point in 2011, because I'll be back in school and I won't have to admit to my mother that I'm going up to the city to meet People From the Internet >_>

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2010, 12:16:53 am »

Heh, I was surprised, thats all. I pretty much lived at Evans Hall last year and it never occurred to me there might be people on campus I would actually like.

Still off-topic. I feel bad.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2010, 12:18:21 am »

I can just picture this meeting now: Forumites gather, greet each other with several memes, then proceed to stand around awkwardly until someone suggests going inside to play video games. Unless of course some of you have the fabled "social skills" I have heard tell of.

On topic: Any idea how Pathos's account vanished? Toady doesn't do that when he bans people(I think. It's a pretty rare event to begin with) and I don't think there's an option to do so yourself.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9