Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Pathos  (Read 16463 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
Re: Pathos
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 01:36:03 am »

Nooo!not Pathos!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 05:12:01 am »

Raspberry, yes.

No, it's not the fact he has a girlfriend, it's that didn't shut up about it and kept acting like it was some sort of miracle. It was annoying.

Fucking miracles, man. Think about it, though. He was too stable and subtle in his trolling for that shit to have really gone down in his life. Consider, perhaps, that his girlfriend was merely a fiction, a fabrication meant to entertain him, and by proxy, us?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 05:42:07 am »

Also wasn't there a problem of Pathos' girlfriend jacking his account and doing some annoying things?

Yeah I found that split persona/gilfriend-thing to be quite amusing, as long as you didn't take it seriously.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 07:19:59 am »

Pathos has... disappeared.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 08:32:25 am »

Damn.I'm going to miss that unforgiven troll with a split personality formite.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 09:17:17 am »

I think it would be funny if his girlfriend was actually real. Because I know quite a few girls who are like that. Pathos could've been an unlucky victim of one of them.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 10:58:42 am »

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 05:06:29 pm »

I think it would be funny if his girlfriend was actually real.
I know quite a few girls who aren't real, actually, I have a few of them with me right now... "isn't that right ladies?" ...we were just about to have the time of our lives.

Also, what the heck's a U Jelly? Google gives me pictures of swirly cakes and youtube videos.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 05:09:48 pm »

Urban dictionary tells me it's a Serbian last name and an unwashable semen stain.

Bullshit it is. Oh how your great site has come so... lower than usual, Urban Dictionary.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 05:24:16 pm »

Bullshit it is. Oh how your great site has come so... lower than usual, Urban Dictionary.

There's too many definitions on there that aren't actually used by anyone. Except maybe the person who added the definition. He doesn't have any friends though.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:33 pm »

To be entirely honest, I'm not sure if she was real. He sort of hit on me via PM fairly often, which is sort of odd for someone who talks about his girlfriend so often and who has such easy access to his account...though I feel sort of bad even mentioning it. >>

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 11:14:09 pm »

There's too many definitions on there that aren't actually used by anyone. Except maybe the person who added the definition. He doesn't have any friends though.
He does have a girlfriend with totally amazing tits, though.

To be entirely honest, I'm not sure if she was real. He sort of hit on me via PM fairly often, which is sort of odd for someone who talks about his girlfriend so often and who has such easy access to his account...though I feel sort of bad even mentioning it. >>
So was she a russian cyborg?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 11:15:01 pm »

That's... really creepy.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 11:17:36 pm »

That's... really creepy.

You get used to it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:08 pm »

I don't think I would want to.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9