Poll

Will you be attending the next session?

Yes
- 9 (39.1%)
No
- 14 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 160

Author Topic: D&D: The mercenaries - Game Concluding  (Read 126009 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D: The Mercenaries - Not on Hiatus
« Reply #1230 on: January 23, 2011, 03:04:17 am »

If we are making wish lists now...
+3 manual of quickness in action 82,500 gp, +1 tome of clear thought 27,500 gp, +5 Manual of Bodily Health 137,500 gp, Ring of Spell Storing 50,000 gp(if it lets me cast righteous might...), Ioun stones: 8000/30000, Amulet of mighty fists 150,000 gp (+5). Ooooh, forgot +4 manual of constitution...

Oh, and clerics, level 1 pearls of power, and the unlimited cure light wounds spells that they provide, should not be disparaged...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 23, 2011, 03:08:45 am »

Robe of archimagi(75k gold pieces = 714 gold drakes, equals 51 platinum drakes)
There's many grey ones for sale at 102 PD. There's no black ones available. One white one is for sale at 300 PD.
Ring of Deflection +3 (18k gold pieces = 171 gold drakes,  equals 12 platinum drakes)
I can't find this item on the SRD.
Bracers of armor +8 (64000 gold pieces, equals 609 gold drakes, equals 43 platinum drakes)

This item is not currently availible.

On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:31 am »

Pardon, protection, not deflection.
And, hm. Everyone cool with me drawing some cash(Read: A hefty amount) from pot?
Further price chcekcs:
Bracers of armor?
16,000 gp (+4), 25,000 gp (+5), 36,000 gp (+6), 49,000 gp (+7)?
What about amulet of natural armor 18,000 gp (+3), 32,000 gp (+4), or 50,000 gp (+5)?
Prot rings? 18,000 gp (ring +3); 32,000 gp (ring +4); 50,000 gp (ring +5)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:20:19 am by Pillow_Killer »
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 23, 2011, 03:21:21 am »

+1: Unavailable
+2: Unavailable
+3: 30 PD
+4: Unavailable
+5:60 PD, only one available
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 23, 2011, 03:22:56 am »

Alright, well, nevermind. 132 pd, everyone cool with that?
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 23, 2011, 03:29:21 am »

What are you buying?

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 23, 2011, 03:32:24 am »

I'd like to buy a gray robe, and a +3 ring. It's not much, its very expensive, but at least it's better than being armorless at all.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 23, 2011, 03:38:48 am »

I don't feel like checking your sheet, but just to be clear, your character IS neutral, correct? (if not, the grey robe will cost negative levels.)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 23, 2011, 03:45:27 am »

Here's some items from my 'list of crazy awesome items for optimization'.

+1 Masterwork Obdurium Awl Pike of Mordenkainen's Disjunction (282,500 GP) - This is quite possibly the best weapon I have ever made with the item creation formulas. Obdurium from the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook has a hardness of 60, and awl pikes have 15' reach. The use-activated Mordenkainen's Disjunction can either be interpreted as being usable as a standard action or being automatically used every time you attack.

+5 Masterwork Anti-Impact Stabilized Obdurium Mountain Plate (58,500 GP) - This is like wearing a brick wall. Your movement is limited to 15' per round, you can't run, you have an armor check penalty of -12, but you only take half damage from attacks that affect your whole body, you get +6 to resist overruns, bull rushes, and grapples, and you get +15 AC.

A Mystic Shield (598,000 GP) - It's a +1 heavy shield that probably costs way too much for our party to get in the near future! What it does is incredible, however. The bearer is utterly immune to every effect of every spell of 6th level and under as described by the Mystic Shield spell in the book Anauroch - Empire of Shade.

So... yeah. Wishes.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 23, 2011, 03:45:53 am »

Yes it is. CN.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 23, 2011, 04:03:10 am »

Barb: For the last time, STOP COLORING YOUR POSTS LIKE THAT. I CAN NOT READ THEM. (Yes, I can simply highlight it to read it, but there's no good reason for me to have to.)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 23, 2011, 04:13:29 am »

Well, I like the organization and I figured that there's no way in hell that we can afford any of those anyway.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 23, 2011, 04:26:16 am »

Pillow's buying a 75,000 GP base item (paying 150,000) out of the party's spare change.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 23, 2011, 04:37:16 am »

Here's some items from my 'list of crazy awesome items for optimization'.

+1 Masterwork Obdurium Awl Pike of Mordenkainen's Disjunction (282,500 GP) - This is quite possibly the best weapon I have ever made with the item creation formulas. Obdurium from the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook has a hardness of 60, and awl pikes have 15' reach. The use-activated Mordenkainen's Disjunction can either be interpreted as being usable as a standard action or being automatically used every time you attack.

+5 Masterwork Anti-Impact Stabilized Obdurium Mountain Plate (58,500 GP) - This is like wearing a brick wall. Your movement is limited to 15' per round, you can't run, you have an armor check penalty of -12, but you only take half damage from attacks that affect your whole body, you get +6 to resist overruns, bull rushes, and grapples, and you get +15 AC.

A Mystic Shield (598,000 GP) - It's a +1 heavy shield that probably costs way too much for our party to get in the near future! What it does is incredible, however. The bearer is utterly immune to every effect of every spell of 6th level and under as described by the Mystic Shield spell in the book Anauroch - Empire of Shade.

So... yeah. Wishes.
If that's the case, then how much do these cost?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: January 23, 2011, 04:45:15 am »

I need to check my books and crunch the numbers. The third one is most certainly out, as I do not have that book. It would cost way to much anyway. Mind posting a complete list of sources for the other 2?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 160