Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31

Author Topic: Cogs and Corsairs - Nautical 3.5E D&D - Characters chosen  (Read 34220 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cogs and Corsairs - Nautical 3.5E D&D - Gauging Interest
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2010, 09:41:15 pm »

Sorry about the double post but...

Wolfy I say this because I love you. Are you cheating? Invisiblecastle says that you rolled... well that you rolled several times before you got what you told us.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »

well for character sheets, I am using myth weavers, just click my link then go to the home page.

Also im thinking my character will also do lookout duties at least sometimes, and i plan to be in the crowsnest in battle, at least untill the boarding action

and cript ninjad my post

no i didnt, i was also rolling for another campain, its in person but this way i can make character before we meet, if you want i can re do them
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2010, 09:45:13 pm »

assuming u want me to reroll, and its probably a good idea, cause i cant give proof
4d10=25
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2010, 09:46:22 pm »

That would be... I think a good thing for you to rerole... because the fact that your other char has the same number and size of hit dice and the fact that you rolled more than two times for that forgotten dice... and the fact that you forgot the fourth dice on both chars...

It just looks bad ya know?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:49:01 pm by Criptfeind »

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2010, 09:51:50 pm »

Gulliver Longtide, Shoal Halfling Trickster.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I think that's pretty much everything filled in, with the exception of equipment. If he doesn't fit the campaign theme, just let me know why. Just for clarification, the point buy doesn't include the bonus stat point you get at level 4, does it? Because I gave myself that. I went with the Shoal Halfling you suggested, seems more appropriate.

1d6=5, 1d6=4, 1d4=2, 1d4=1
2 Rogue levels, 2 Sorcerer levels. Plus 6 HP for for level 1, 5 for constitution, 3 for Toad familiar. I think that's right.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:36:41 am by kinseti »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 09:56:16 pm »

I read that as Gulliver Longbottom.

Also you have to open that to viewing so we can see it.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2010, 10:01:32 pm »

Whoopsie. Thought I did that.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2010, 10:02:29 pm »

fluff now at the bottem of my character, use the link i posted previously

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2010, 10:19:41 pm »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2633648/

One again we have people rolling twice.

Although the good role that you linked too was the first roll anyway. That brings up the question of why you rolled twice anyway.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2010, 10:26:52 pm »

So, I can't be assed to read the middle 3 pages of presumably fluff discussing various dnd things. Are there any player slots still open? I've had an idea in my head for a strictly pacifist rogue who specializes in stealing from ships at sea for a while, and this would be an astoundingly perfect campaign to try him out in.

edit: of course, it seems like a lot of people are rogues? damn.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 10:29:18 pm »

Okay. Two basic characters; I'm fine playing either, both look like fun. The HP roll thing was sort of confusing, but I think I got it right...

Spoiler: Pelos, Human Fighter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aerion, Elven Bard (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:10:12 am by RandomNumberGenerator »
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2010, 10:43:52 pm »

Tons of rogues yes. Also we just put in a char and hope the DM picks us. Speaking of which my Swordsage is pretty much done.

Ghenor Irucha was born in a small Aventi village near the coast. He was raised by his mother after his father was killed by Sahuagins when he was three. At the age of 12 he joined the defense force that his village was making to hold of the Sahuagin who were getting increasingly bold in raids on the village at the age of 16 he was out on patrol when his village was attacked. When he got back everyone in the village was killed or had run away and the entire place was destroyed. He vowed to make the Sahuagin pay for killing his family and left to find where they were. He tracked the Sahuagin back to their village and in the dead of night he attacked. Although he killed several Sahuagin he was quite easy captured. The Sahuagin held and tortured him for four days to make him pay for his attack. On the fourth day they were getting ready to kill him when a army of Aventi attacked. They were from other villages and had decided to wipe out the Sahuagin menace once and for all.

After Ghenor was saved he spent two weeks recovering from his ordeal and then left, even though they invited him to stay. He then joined the privateers so he can have his revenge on those that would kill others and to give meaning back to his life.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2010, 10:51:23 pm »

Yeah, wondering if my swash/rgue would eb redundant. I'll wait for your ok b4 getting exited about it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2010, 11:10:53 pm »

Also I am making a druid. Here is its health. 1d8=8, 1d8=4, 1d8=6, 1d8=3
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31