Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: SparkGear XIII The Cursed -Courageous dwarf, grab 24th!  (Read 10430 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Why tetrahedrite? Why not malachite or copper nuggets? They would have been cheaper.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
  • You know what? Tic tock motherf**** --> SG philo
    • View Profile

This civ have no access to copper nugget, don't ask why, and malachite is now the same cost in this mod.
Tetrahedrite or malachite, what the difference, both cost 9 on embark ^^

Just some damn crash, abstract that, everything goes smoothly.
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

Quote from: Oglokoog
sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to have to pass. What was formerly my turn begins in five hours. Tick tock, motherfuckers!

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I claim a couple hour of extension, sorry for you, I know what you mean, have a long experience of such :p 
If you have to choose between war and dishonour, don't choose dishonour because you'll have war.

sir labreck, how you manage to mangle English so much yet still manage to keep your posts comprehensible is beyond me. Well done.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized that "tick tock, motherfuckers" is basically Sparkgear's motto.

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hell yeah ^^ Will just barely go on the autumn, putting the basis of the fortress at least in one piece :p Some zombie are really pissing me off, more even that my only soldier refuse to obey...

The save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2880

Read more in the second post of this topic, there will be the full length report, hrp and rp.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:01:58 am by sir labreck »

Will Alvein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I could take Urist's turn... you know, if none minds me seriously screwing things up :D

Samohan25

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just so you know I'll be taking my turn as normal. Although I was wondering how this fits in with time zones.

Oglokoog

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERNET_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile

So we got monsters above, monsters below, dwarves in the middle and a party in the dining hall. Sounds good to me.
If all else fails, remember one thing:  kittens are delicious, nutritious little goblin-baiters, cavern explorers, and ambush-finders.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

He makes mangling English an art form.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

I'll take the next available Tuesday.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not being my native tongue but using it half the time help a lot I have to say, read, talk and write in English :p

Ok, next Tuesday, need to check what date it's ;)

PS: Lord Shonus that 16th, you get it.

PS2: Alvein, feel free to do so, as long as you know how to defend without shutting down the fortress :) The base is solid and as long as anyone doesn't screw up with, like modifying the food stockpile without care. Ha, don't forget to put any kitten or puppy in the cage beside the butcher shop :p
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:37:28 pm by sir labreck »

Will Alvein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I just finished playing. And I got to say, I think my turn was far better than I thought it would be...

... but just a few minutes before I was meant to stop playing, some major events happened, and I ended up playing a few hours more than I intended... I just couldn't stop at that point xD

Here's the link to the save, currently I'm working on making bronze equipments for the army, and training it to get defeat the wyrm...
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2887

Also, check the hotkeys for some things I marked on the map.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:45:02 pm by Will Alvein »

Samohan25

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just wondering, what image hosting should I use and what tags should I put into my post? I'm still new to image uploading at the moment.

sir labreck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I personally use the xooi forum image hoster. Simple and fast. http://www.xooimage.com/fr/ (that french, but bloody hell, enter the code, seek for your file on your pc and upload, copy paste the code it give you, and your good, ha, better being 1024x768)

For your turn, far better that in some past SG, so just continue, were the save? As for hospital, design one, get some doctor up, get bed, water and all that fucking thing and soap :p Everything should be fine, but did we get water? And did I recall it or I imagine it, but a bug make wounded drink booze as well?

Don't keep the fortress shut people, better than facing destruction. Also we actually have a shit-load of bronze left from my turn, and didn't even smelt everything I just start with. Need to get my rp up. But need sleep right now after some SCII heavy day lulz (I actually wake up at 18h, trust it or not :p).

PS: Is the FPS ok? My pc is pretty powerful and I can't say, except with my laptop, which was miserable.
And anyone, clean the stone and other crap lying around with the atom-smasher :) No magma burning, they are still in the cache and slowing down the game.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:53:42 am by sir labreck »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8