Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. OoC thread.  (Read 14032 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [Exalted 2e] Interest Check.
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2010, 10:27:48 pm »

Hopefully final update: Green Jade Daiklave. The blue one would have been nice, but my DV probably isn't high enough to pull of large flurries against real enemies.

EDIT: So thus far, we've got a fairly squishy (but slippery) Night Caste, a squishy but hard-hitting Eclipse, a proper Twilight, a Twilight who thinks he's a Zenith, and a Full Moon.

That's surprisingly well rounded. We've got at least two people each who can sneak, talk, fight, or pull off acrobatic nonsense, plus a sorcerer and shapeshifter for miscellaneous utility.

Also, I thought 2nd edition Lunars were supposed to be mostly fixed with regards to being awesome in combat but worthless at everything else. Looking at Lera, I'm getting flashbacks to lol21diceattackwithoutcharms. :-\
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:52:06 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2010, 11:40:33 pm »

I can do magic science.

Also I'll volunteer for the Lunar mate if she's willing to be chained to an vengeance obsessed man of questionable sanity.

Also I can provide combat support....okay well not ME obviously, but I can probably send in an elemental or two to be killed in my service.

...what? they reform. Eventually. Usually.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2010, 12:16:11 am »

Gameplay wise it means nothing to you, besides getting a lunar who will follow you around. To ME it means my mental dv has a -2 pen whenever arguing against you, and a +2 bonus whenever someone wants me to do something that would hurt you. I also get a 4 die pool to help me help you to call upon.
I could do it I suppose. No reason not to. Would also help that our characters appear to be the two best suited to stealth/disguise.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2010, 12:26:17 am »

Well, Cog, considering what you mentioned earlier about your posting schedule, I'm wary. However, you have the benefit of AIM, which is vastly preferred. So this is my response to the two of you, I will take Cog as my mate, UNLESS Dragnar can supply my with an AIM or an MSN for easy contact, in which case I'll take him.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 12:33:57 am by DrakeRaids »
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2010, 04:20:20 pm »

So, how we doing? Those extras aren't going to flip off a wall and take off their heads before they've touched the ground themselves, you know.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2010, 04:44:27 pm »

Lera is ready to ruuumble!!!!! Finished bio and whatnot, and fixed some numbers
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2010, 07:02:25 pm »

Well, we're just about all set.

One last thing. Okay, two.

We still need to decide what sort of game you want to play in the long run.
And, AIM is very useful. It may seem I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. It's amazing how much faster the game goes, and it's good for telling people OoC information quickly without hold up the thread. Plus, it's a nice place to just chat, especially with the semi-regular chatroom gathering of most of GitP's Exalted players.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2010, 07:39:16 pm »

Hm... In the long run, I suppose my ideal campaign would eventually involve starting/taking over our own kingdom, then expanding it deeper into the Wyld rather than inland like sensible folk. Good combination of social interaction, what-the-hell-do-you-think-you're-doing from those in authority, single combat, mass combat, various infrastructure problems, and slavering horrors intent on turning you into a pile of apples.

Interested in what everyone else wants to run.

And I will... look into AIM.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2010, 07:50:27 pm »

And, AIM is very useful. It may seem I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. It's amazing how much faster the game goes, and it's good for telling people OoC information quickly without hold up the thread. Plus, it's a nice place to just chat, especially with the semi-regular chatroom gathering of most of GitP's Exalted players.
*sigh* Fine, downloading now.

I don't really know what I would like long term...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2010, 07:57:33 pm »

AIM increase any RP experience exponentially.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2010, 08:02:56 pm »

Why does it have to be apples?  Why not peaches?  Or oranges for that matter?

More seriously, I'm checking out AIM right now.

Fakeedit: Downloaded.

And, longterm, I guess I agree with IronyOwl.  Possibly something with more subtlety and intrigue, though.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2010, 08:34:37 pm »

I'm the lunar, and therefor, according to lore, my opinions don't matter.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2010, 08:55:11 pm »

Thank you for informing me of this.  If you had not, I may have accidentally paid attention to you during the game.

And nobody wants that.

... :-\

Pretend you're a Solar for a moment, then.  What would your opinions be?

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2010, 09:23:21 pm »

I want to seduce the Unconquered Sun and steal the Daystar then crash it into the Neverborn while fighting Ebon Dragon in freefall

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2010, 09:47:02 pm »

I want to seduce the Unconquered Sun and steal the Daystar then crash it into the Neverborn while fighting Ebon Dragon in freefall
So that's why the lunar's opinions don't matter.

I don't much care, as long as it provides plenty of opportunity to sneak into places/assassinate people.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9