Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hardcore goblin thief  (Read 1133 times)

daftfad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hardcore goblin thief
« on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:55 am »

Twobeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of the Beard
    • View Profile
Re: Hardcore goblin thief
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:52:16 am »

Thats hilarious. Of course your first mistake was arming that poor bastard with a wooden weapon.
A leg of ham, a jug of beer and thou besides me, whistling in the darkness.

Cotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:00:36 am »

Thats hilarious. Of course your first mistake was arming that poor bastard with a wooden weapon.
Oh poo poo, my military's long traditional suicide squads charge against titans completely naked.

Sure they don't kill anything, but I they buy plenty of time for you to gear up a marksdwarf who eventually comes around to kill the beast (that just literally ripped apart 30 meatshield dwarves) in two shots. With wooden bolts.

But on topic; You should try to recruit her.
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.
Ashes are technically fire-safe.

The Yellow Peril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 11:09:23 am »

Just thought I'd mention how I too enjoy sending naked wrestlers to try to kill anything that comes to me fort. They all know that when they die, their bodies will be laid to rest in lavish tombs, engraved with the stories of their heroism. Those who (miraculously) survive instantly become living legends of the fortress.