Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Madworld II: Crash landing on Pieton  (Read 10091 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Madworld II: GOOodd
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2010, 06:01:45 pm »

Who?

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2010, 06:21:31 pm »

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2010, 06:41:26 pm »

We should kill "him"
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2010, 07:47:33 pm »

Questions to the GM will not be answered.

A good detective will discover a name used by Him. The name is not contained within thread, but is in a recent post. If you post the false name, you will be given the ability to name Him truly. The answer will be found with the Lich.

You have spent 5 centuries attempting to kill him. Thus far your attempts have been fruitless.

You cannot see Him. You are still in the box, remember?

A button lights up.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2010, 08:15:13 pm »

Press Kick the button.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2010, 08:27:29 pm »

Start punching everything!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Madworld II: Three lights and a box. RuNning from demons.
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2010, 02:21:27 pm »

You violently kick the button. A voice emerges from it.

Good evening, Y???EH?. I heard you had broken out of your prison. Tsk, tsk. You'll never be let go of if you keep on like this. Now I have to-

You beat a hole in the box. A soft white light emerges from both the hole you just made, and the two ends of the box, one at your head, the other beneath you feet.

You realize He's still talking.

Goodbye, Y???EH?.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Madworld II: Demonology sucks
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2010, 02:27:42 pm »

PANIC!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2010, 08:52:45 pm »

Keep punching!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2010, 11:35:06 pm »

You panic, but that doesn't save you. The light intensifies, surrounds you, permeates you, makes you its own. It draws out your powers, you divinity, your everything, a little bit of stomach acid, and even your SOUL.

You keep a hold on your memories though, knowing that they would be the first to go. Although you lose a few, you manage to remember enough to know what you once were. Now, floating in blackness, you are as you began.

Defenceless.
Weak.
Poor.
Mortal.

But that's fine, because you can still remeber. Your soul is gone, but your memories remain. You can build back your soul, your life. Everything. But you must never forget.
Never give up.
Never surrender.
Never drink yellow melt-water.
Never give up.
Never surrender.
Never drink yellow melt-water.
Never give up.
Never surrender.
Never drink yellow melt-water...

You have a chance to build yourself from the ground up. You have 15 skill points to spend.

Spoiler: Fire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Water (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Air (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Earth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spirit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mind (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2010, 11:42:21 pm »

5 in Speed.
5 in Jumping.
5 in Impact resistance.

We shall start by becoming Mario.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2010, 11:43:44 pm »

15 INTO FIST SHANKS
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »

5 in Speed.
5 in Jumping.
5 in Impact resistance.

This. FOR SCIENCE!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2010, 02:46:25 pm »

5 in Speed.
5 in Jumping.
5 in Impact resistance.

Don't forget the cap with the M on it!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2010, 04:33:03 pm »

From the formless sphere you were, bones grew. They wraped around you in a lattice of solid cartilage and calcium, forming a net-like shell.

Next came the legs, Strong, and powerful they were, capable of launching you great distaces and propelling you at great speeds across the landscape.

And as you devloped, so did the world. Great plains arose, puctuated by massive mountains. Small lakes, none large nough to become an ocean, gave life-giving water to the dry plains. Grass sprouted, and trees grew. Large rocks gained bouyancy and began to rise, some rising far enough to enter space and form a great ring around the planet. You manifest upon the planet in your new guise, a ball with one eye, one mouth, two legs, and a round body. The world needs a name, Madman, and you are the namer. Name it.

Let the insanity begin.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8