Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Madworld II: Crash landing on Pieton  (Read 10093 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Madworld II: Crash landing on Pieton
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:46:41 pm »

[Warning. Following forum game has no sanity. It has no continueity. It has no grammar, no sense, it may be writted sdrawkab, or
s
i
d
e
w
a
y
s
Or GLOWING FROM THE FIRES OF HELL. You have been warned.]

[The madness begins.]

Welcome back, Madman.

You sit in a small white room. The walls are padded. The floor is padded. The ceiling is padded. Hell, the goddamn T.V is padded. Even the screen is plastic. It make total sense, of course, what with you bashing your head into things on a regular basis.

Of course, right now you weren't bashing your head on things. No, you were far too involved to do such low things as bashing your face repeatedly into your bed posts (padded). No, right now, you were doing something important, something you needed to do.

You were attempting to give yourself a swirlie.

The problem is, how do you go about such a thing? And why is Lady Gaga stuck in your head? Bitch is too damn crazy, in your opinion. Ate my heart? Pah. Everyone knows that you love in your pancreas.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:32:22 am by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Madworld II: Return of the MADMAN
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:55:51 pm »

You were about to use you're psychic powers to break open the walls

I'm kinda undecided as to whether I hope he actually has them or its a symptom of his insanity
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 07:58:04 pm »

Leap into the TV, enter TV land.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 07:58:16 pm »

FASHION FIST INTO A SHANK
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 08:06:27 pm »

Enter tv land, gain awesome powers, save people every time it is foggy and find out that you have to kill a god.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 08:06:39 pm »

Our old friend Akrnl has entered the room! We must cease our current action and once more attempt to convince our friend that tea is vastly superior when salt is used instead of sugar.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 08:09:43 pm »

Enter tv land, gain awesome powers, save people every time it is foggy and find out that you have to kill a god.
Yes! Though seeing an insane person use persona would not end well...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 08:11:49 pm »

Of course! The best way to give yourself a swirly is to enter TV land! Genius! Forming your fingers into the sharpest hand-form-thing ever made by man, you remove your face from your toilet and look at the TV. The TV looks back, scared for it's life. As it should be. Your gonna fuck this TV up. Your gonna hit that thing so hard, Microwaves will be bleeding'!

You pep yourself up, preparing yourself for the absolute can o' Whoopass you're about to unleash on the television. You run, faster faster. You leap towards the TV...

Bonk. Your head whacks the plastic screen with a anti-climactic thump. Better luck next time.

Instead of that retarded plan, you decide to use your latent psychic abilities to blow a massive hole in the wall. Unfortunately, your latent psychic abilities seem to be lacking somewhat, and the wall of the room holds up with a low creak.

The door opens, and your old friend Akrnl walks into the room. Yo can't pronounce his name, but thats OK, because he's as imaginary as his degree in psychiatrics. He calls your name. What is it again?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 08:15:54 pm »

HASTURCOMEFORTH. (Persona 2 ref, but seriously Hastur seeing as he is the half brother of Cthulhu.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 08:22:44 pm »

We are called "Bob" by the voices in our head.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 08:29:07 pm »

Steal his hair, re-wire the TV with it to shock yourself into TV land.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 08:32:49 pm »

STAB HIM WITH THE FISTSHANK
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 08:44:22 pm »

>Name self "The Robert"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 09:22:44 pm »

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 10:05:19 pm »

Ah! Your name was ROBERT HASTUR COMEFORTH. regardless, you decide to shank Akrnl, just for the hell of it. Unfortunately, he doesn't take to kindly to it.

"Foul madman oh so bold, you fight and wither and grow old! A thousand minds ye already be, a thousand worlds ye shall see!" He curses you. You stand still for a few seconds before Akrnl leaves, leaving you wondering what the hell just happened. Then you feel an odd tingling sensation around your navel.

Of course, then the world goes mad.

Colors Stream Around you, stretching into bright stripes.

Then you see time itself. Funnily enough, it's not a line, not a circle, but a octagon. Huh. Never would have guessed that. Ooh, and a fractal octagon at that! Interesting. One octagon in particular seems to grow, and grow, and grow. Then you realize you're actually falling. You wipe a bit of sweat off your brow, relived that you were only falling. It's OK.

You land on a large black rock. This rock is rather sharp and uncomfortable. It is also on fire.

What do you do?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8