Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Full economy, then I get bored... help?  (Read 2904 times)

Fanklok

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Table User
    • View Profile
Re: Full economy, then I get bored... help?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 11:38:53 pm »

I say make an arena, cover every possible entrance to your fort in cage traps and grab everything you possibly can with them. Then build a massive pit with row upon row of chairs surrounding it (like one of those roman coliseums) you can then entertain yourself by pitting one dwarf against 4 invasionary forces of eldricht horrors. You cloud also try to figure out how many goblins it takes to kill a dragon.
How the hell did you get a table stuck in a guy?
Where did you even GET the table?

FleshForge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 11:49:58 pm »

Try the Fortress Defense mod, and embark on really hateful biomes.

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 02:23:05 am »

I've been playing this game on and off since early spring i think, and now I'm doing something new even in conventional fortresses.  This time I've got a tree farm, and obsidian farm, I'm about to try my hand at water reactors, and I'm entertaining ideas to dig out the beginning of an enormous mausoleum that will surround the magma pipe like a doughnut.  I've also been made a barony for the first time.
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 06:36:43 pm »

I got bored for about an hour with a well kept fortress, and started one where I am building a tower of green glass in a freezing savannah with a water deployment trap to freeze things, overlooking a labyrinth in the vague shape of an octopus and a window-covered "lab" for experiments on captured goblins with an elf-sponsored grizzly bear breeding program. Keeps things lively
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 07:58:24 pm »

Start digging.
What IS that? It's awesome!
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 2 [3]