No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 357304 times)

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!
« Reply #4035 on: May 19, 2013, 08:11:07 am »

By the way, I'm officially claiming the whole mountain range near my weird tower, north-east from spawn, here.

I'm gonna build a medieval city, or something like that. Maybe a surface dwarven town.

Ok sure, make a region around it.

BTW, this area is mine: http://sljackson.co.uk/#/-546/64/489/-2/0/0
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:13:09 am by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: May 20, 2013, 02:06:03 pm »

Happy Valentine's, everyone. Here are my roses.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4037 on: May 22, 2013, 07:58:29 pm »

I'm not playing exactly a lot lately due to real life schedule, I hope in the weekend I might have more time. Still I'm managing to get a good deal of work done in my build
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: May 22, 2013, 08:27:01 pm »

Anyone have a direct link to the texture pack? It does not seem to be working. Or have we switched to vanilla?

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: May 23, 2013, 09:16:26 am »

Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: May 25, 2013, 01:10:32 am »

I think I crashed the server with a too-large voxelsniper command. Sorry.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4041 on: May 25, 2013, 06:11:52 pm »

And it's still down...  :P
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: May 27, 2013, 02:08:35 pm »

Sorry been busy, will fix it now.

Edt: Fixed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:14:00 pm by sizeak »

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: May 27, 2013, 02:16:01 pm »

What were you doing xD

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: June 01, 2013, 07:37:19 am »

What were you doing xD

Hey, so apparently the server saved in the middle of the command or something, and still tries to finish it whenever the chunk loads. I really didn't expect it to go this awry - the server's fine when other people play, it just crashes as soon as I log on because I'm in its location. I've been thinking about what can be done, and this might work:

If MC Region Fixer can be installed in the server (in a folder separate from MC), the command

Code: [Select]
[MC region fixer folder]\region-fixer.exe --verbose --delete-entities --entity-limit=100 [Server world folder]
is used, assuming the exe version of the region fixer (if not, prepend the word "python" and replace "region-fixer.exe" with "region-fixer.py"), replacing the terms in square brackets with the appropriate ones, it should fix the problem. It might require a few cycles of restarting, loading the chunk in MC and deleting the entities with the Region Fixer, but it looks foolproof.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4045 on: June 01, 2013, 09:51:12 am »

We could try deleting your player data from the server's saves too, maybe it won't crash with another player loading the chunks. Another valid (but undesirable) attempt is nuking the whole corrupted area and regenning.

Also, tadpoles.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: June 02, 2013, 03:34:03 am »

What were you doing xD

Hey, so apparently the server saved in the middle of the command or something, and still tries to finish it whenever the chunk loads. I really didn't expect it to go this awry - the server's fine when other people play, it just crashes as soon as I log on because I'm in its location. I've been thinking about what can be done, and this might work:

If MC Region Fixer can be installed in the server (in a folder separate from MC), the command

Code: [Select]
[MC region fixer folder]\region-fixer.exe --verbose --delete-entities --entity-limit=100 [Server world folder]
is used, assuming the exe version of the region fixer (if not, prepend the word "python" and replace "region-fixer.exe" with "region-fixer.py"), replacing the terms in square brackets with the appropriate ones, it should fix the problem. It might require a few cycles of restarting, loading the chunk in MC and deleting the entities with the Region Fixer, but it looks foolproof.

I will try to fix it, but if you break it again I might have to revoke your OP

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: June 02, 2013, 04:07:55 am »

So I've tried running Region Fixer and the server is up again. Let me know if it fixes the issue.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4048 on: June 02, 2013, 02:49:18 pm »

LNCP and catastrophic worldedit commands are a recurring theme in the servers I've been in  :P

Also, tadpoles.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: June 02, 2013, 03:12:19 pm »

LNCP and catastrophic worldedit commands are a recurring theme in the servers I've been in  :P

It was voxelsniper this time, and I'm still learning the ropes. It's not like I do this deliberately.
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271