No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 357353 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: We're Back!
« Reply #3705 on: August 31, 2011, 08:58:11 am »

Doesn't matter to me much.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: September 01, 2011, 12:55:59 am »

Pull up dwarf fortress and use its name generator!  Cycle until you have one you like and your problem is solved!
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: September 04, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »

So why is the server dead every time I get on?  Do you guys just live on the other side of the world or what?

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: September 04, 2011, 11:36:13 pm »

So why is the server dead every time I get on?  Do you guys just live on the other side of the world or what?

Server is in the US. We lost a lot of people to Nations @ War, which is the main reason for the current dearth of people.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: September 04, 2011, 11:39:00 pm »

Hmm.  Just spent a couple hours exploring, and I like what I see.  I did my own little project for when people get back.  Hope it isn't to trite.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: September 04, 2011, 11:41:22 pm »

Hmm.  Just spent a couple hours exploring, and I like what I see.  I did my own little project for when people get back.  Hope it isn't to trite.

Which map were you on (Actually, that's another thing that might leach players, we have several maps)? Was there a railway leading to a giant walled city?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: September 04, 2011, 11:45:18 pm »

I was on the creative server.  The one with the railway that leads to a little port town, and a Slipgate network that leads to a huge cavern called Cascade or something.  I did my own little apocalypse log ^.^

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: September 05, 2011, 12:00:45 am »

Ahh k, if it was creative, yeah. I haven't been on that, and a lot of players stick to the project server, which requires special access (Don't ask in the thread to join, go check out the OP first). Or rather I should say 'did' stick to the project server. Bloody N@W.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: September 05, 2011, 01:34:58 am »

Server is in the US. We lost a lot of people to Nations @ War, which is the main reason for the current dearth of people.
Could you point me to them then?
The most people Hammersong has online at a time is about 3.
*Hugs*

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: September 05, 2011, 03:42:21 am »

Nope :P All I know is we went from about 6-10 people on project at peak time, to about 2. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but it was enough.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: September 05, 2011, 04:54:42 am »

Hey guys, my friend Xynai is getting back into MC, and will be starting on project soon. If you can remember back to the old map, he did a good job on a castle near the original Moria.

He wants to claim block 43, and is thinking of doing a submarine research facility for at least part of the block. He's open to suggestions though. Let me know, and I'll pass anything on to him.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: September 05, 2011, 09:50:42 am »

He wants to claim block 43, and is thinking of doing a submarine research facility for at least part of the block. He's open to suggestions though. Let me know, and I'll pass anything on to him.

43 is part of the port district. Tell him that a research facility would be better off on the northern coast, such as the one near block 2, 4, 7/6 and 8. If he needs more space that that, feel free to claim several consecutive blocks and remove the roads in between.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: September 05, 2011, 03:50:04 pm »

I have my own reasons for not being on the server so frequently.  I may start back up again when Jones gets his computer.
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: September 05, 2011, 11:22:36 pm »

...and with that, he's settled on block no. 2. Expect to see his constructions shortly :P

thriftshopmusketeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:50 pm »

So after being added to the server yesterday, I've built a small hobbit-home in the snow area to the east of the spawn, in cooperation with lrcp. My current project is taking a snowy plain and hill even further east, turning it into a thick pine forest, and capping it with a huge gothic mansion. So, any pine wood, saplings, or bones people have spare would be  ENORMOUSLY helpful. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 271