No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 357780 times)

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Whitelist updated again!
« Reply #2835 on: May 17, 2011, 01:15:48 pm »

There's two houses west of the fort that I have a beef with: one made completely out of brown wool and dirt, and a station entrance that is, quite frankly, block spew.
Brown wool and dirt is mine, Sorry about the look but I didn't get around to fully replacing placeholder materials after I planned the structure last night. I promise it'll be less of an eyesore soon.
... and then it explodes!

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: May 17, 2011, 01:29:13 pm »

There's two houses west of the fort that I have a beef with: one made completely out of brown wool and dirt, and a station entrance that is, quite frankly, block spew.
Brown wool and dirt is mine, Sorry about the look but I didn't get around to fully replacing placeholder materials after I planned the structure last night. I promise it'll be less of an eyesore soon.

It's in Upper Class Residential, too. A little shack will look very out of place.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: May 17, 2011, 01:46:37 pm »

I tried to give it a classy look with the gravel walk and hedge border, only to realize that left very little room for an actual house. I'll need to play with the dimensions some more to produce something satisfactory.

EDIT: Except now it's moot because the whole thing's been torn down, my carefully planted hedges destroyed, my basement chest filled with admin-spawned crap and my bed stolen. Who did this? I worked hard for that house and should have had the chance to finish it before the whole thing was branded an eyesore and razed.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:51:54 pm by HLBeta »

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: May 17, 2011, 02:03:21 pm »

Who did this? I worked hard for that house and should have had the chance to finish it before the whole thing was branded an eyesore and razed.

LordNincompoop.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: May 17, 2011, 03:27:30 pm »

I tried to give it a classy look with the gravel walk and hedge border, only to realize that left very little room for an actual house. I'll need to play with the dimensions some more to produce something satisfactory.

EDIT: Except now it's moot because the whole thing's been torn down, my carefully planted hedges destroyed, my basement chest filled with admin-spawned crap and my bed stolen. Who did this? I worked hard for that house and should have had the chance to finish it before the whole thing was branded an eyesore and razed.

This matter has now been dealt with.

The spawned items are, for the most part, not mine.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: May 17, 2011, 06:09:18 pm »

Beta, a creeper spawned in your underhedge and did a little destruction.
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: May 17, 2011, 06:30:15 pm »

Beta, a creeper spawned in your underhedge and did a little destruction.

I noticed this and tried to repair some of it.

Also I redid the station entrance in the same area.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: May 17, 2011, 07:20:16 pm »

Electronics, the issue with the tradeback system is cost, not complexity. As it stands, the primary issue is just building all the stations at present. When the stations are built, then we will see about adding a tradeback system.

Lord, the station entrance is mine. Give me time to finish my work before you tell people to hack it apart.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #2843 on: May 17, 2011, 07:31:20 pm »

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/hdiax/earth_map_updated_scaled_cartograph/

Possibly maybe on the public.

If I can find a magical internet that lets me download it this decade.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: May 17, 2011, 08:10:06 pm »

To whomever built the test track on the island South of the fortress:
I'd like to know if you're done with that construction and if I may remove it. LN wants a park installed there, but I'm not gonna break down someone's prototype until I know they're done with it. I'm planning some topiary but I can't start digging unti the track gets cleared away.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: May 17, 2011, 10:11:44 pm »

Cleared.
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2846 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:44 pm »

Okay, few things here.

First, apologies for not publicly claiming the plot directly N of Beta's current plot. Second, I've razed the house I'd built there down to the foundations, for the most part, and moved my claim to the plot directly east of Beta's plot. The old plot will be restored to mostly pristine condition as soon as I'm finished with my house - I'm currently prototyping walls on my possible spot.

Second, Beta is a kickass sculptor and made a freaking amazing prototype elephant topiary for the park. Give him some props.

Third, I've moved the metals and coal from Moria's outbox to the mines north of Eisenhauge.

Fourth, I've renamed my underground park to Underhaven. Apparently the German translation ("Unteroase") was bothering a few people. -cough- LNCP -cough-

Fifth, and I think coolest, there's a wool wall next to Beta's proto-topiary. It's got a grayscale elephant. I think this should be the heraldric animal of Eisenhauge, and I've plopped a couple of these without the red wool next to the arch over Underhaven's entrance. I'd like to see it inlaid into large walls, plazas, and the like all over the city - I've cooked up something pretty cool lore-wise to go with it.

In the Thief games (very dystopian steampunk, BTW), there's areas marked with a red handprint. The red handprint marks areas where you can find less-than-legal services - IE, fences, whores, etc. - and I'd like to use an ASCII version of the elephant, but upside down, to mark similar areas in Eisenhauge.

Here's the flipped elephant, in ASCII:

Code: [Select]
  O
 iOi
oOOOo
oOOOo

The 'i' is equivalent to the white wool, the 'o' is equivalent to the gray wool, and the 'O' is equivalent to the light gray wool.

If we decide not to use it as the heraldric animal for Eisenhauge, I have first dibs on it. Just sayin'.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: May 17, 2011, 11:04:47 pm »

Third, I've moved the metals and coal from Moria's outbox to the mines north of Eisenhauge.

Why?

Moria's closer to the town. They're easier to get to there.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2848 on: May 17, 2011, 11:17:05 pm »

Because Moria is a bitch to find.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: May 17, 2011, 11:20:09 pm »

Look again :P
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 271